Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (17114 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by 7lives: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Valro:
Am sure PDD is aware....how Tinubu became more powerful and influential than OBJ still surprises me, what if he eventually becomes Nigerian president, he ll be in control of Africa

Tinubu did not became powerful OUR people empowered him.
We saw the leadership qualities in him, so why not let him take the lead.
The exit of uncle Bola Ige left a vacuum and Tinubu having weathered so much political storm, fits right into the vacuum.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian Youths are still sleeping...so let the old fools continue to be dictating our future you know. they are playing with our destinies and we are not doing anything about it. we Africans tend to adapt in ugly/harsh conditions instead of doing something about it..
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Kingjames(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
a blind man daring his neighbor of stoning him to death must have his right foot firmly on stone ~ Ghanian proverb

if u know you know
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Blitzerz: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Slim101:
Tinubu is a war general when it comes to political calculations. Ignore his political sagacity at your peril.
* corruption *
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by keneck1: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
I agree with Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond with this
Pdp should forget about osun

even if apc is killing each first born in osun
they'll still vote for apc you know the reason?

because 70% are yeroba Muslims
100% committed to the caliphate no matter what cheesy

kiss the truth
eyaa this one is already crying,hahahaha God shall continue to bless APC and it's leaders like Jagaban of Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
When it comes to rigging of elections no one can beat tinubu.
Btw,is it all about apc gaining structure in osun or improvements of that state?Confused godfather.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Sammy1932(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
Are you whining urself, which school is on strike in osun state, u will just see something online, copy. No school is on strike in osun state, i stay in osun
you are not from osun state, so I don't have to reply you here. you ask people from osun state if the lecturers are not on strike. presently the state workers has gave the government to 7 days ultimatum for them to meet their demand.by next week Tuesday, they will embark on another strike.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Firebomber: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

kiss the truth

Please where did you get your own statistical census that state that 70% of yoruba are Muslim?

Mtcheew
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by soladnet14: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
Are you whining urself, which school is on strike in osun state, u will just see something online, copy. No school is on strike in osun state, i stay in osun

You are foolish, dump and ass licker for saying this. Is there any other Osun State or you're talking about other country. Oloribuku jati jati

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by kpukpuyenke: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

You just see rubbish online and you just Copy and Paste.

which schools are on strike??

and Check the date of the rubbish u just post and check today's date.

For your information Lautech are currently writing their exams now.

Continuity lo sure ju!

Bye bye to PDP

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Haywhysat: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol, am from Modakeke, and presently a student of the great ife, so whats ur point?
Johnnyessence:
you are not from osun state, so I don't have to reply you here. you ask people from osun state if the lecturers are not on strike. presently the state workers has gave the government to 7 days ultimatum for them to meet their demand.by next week Tuesday, they will embark on another strike.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
Lol, am from Modakeke, and presently a student of the great ife, so whats ur point?
And you don't know that Lautech lecturers are on strike Hmmmm? Ask people of the state please or Lautech students.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Haywhysat: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2018
can't u engage in a discussion without throwing insult, first thing u check next time is the validity of the claim, someone said osun schools are on strike and i replied with, its a lie, why, because i stay in osun state, and no school is on strike. Do have a wonderful day
soladnet14:

You are foolish, dump and ass licker for saying this. Is there any other Osun State or you're talking about other country. Oloribuku jati jati
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Haywhysat: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
So lautech is the only school he mentioned, he siad, iree poly, college of education, ilesa, and others, perhaps u re read the message i replied first
Johnnyessence:
And you don't know that Lautech lecturers are on strike Hmmmm? Ask people of the state please or Lautech students.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
kpukpuyenke:

You just see rubbish online and you just Copy and Paste.

which schools are on strike??

and Check the date of the rubbish u just post and check today's date.

For your information Lautech are currently writing their exams now.

Continuity lo sure ju!

Bye bye to PDP
yes the state workers embarked on 3 days warning strike on August 28, since that time the government haven't paid their salaries. they have even issued another strike action on the State government. by Monday or Tuesday you will see it again that they have embark another strike action. that's what they submit on their congress this week.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
So lautech is the only school he mentioned, he siad, iree poly, college of education, ilesa, and others, perhaps u re read the message i replied first
all the lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Veyk(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Is it because of Aregbe's achievement.
OR
Because of Federal Might.
Our politicians are funny.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by slivertongue: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
tinubu's bragging no get part two sha pride goes before a fall.
God go soon surprise nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by HolyClement001(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2018
am very sure if the election is free and fair no workers will ever vote for APC in osun state like wise students and the teaming population because they all learn there lesson in a hard way ..... Don't sell your PVC chase APC out of osun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by aolawale025: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2018
High level delusion
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Zuorom: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
It's up to osun people to decide
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Haywhysat: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Including uniosun, ilesa college, ok den, bye
Johnnyessence:
all the lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by omokab: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:
aregbe dont need to making noise on his achievement. Wise people of osun can easily see the achievement across the state of osun. Only a fool and blind person with hearth of hatred will open his or her mouth and say aregbe has not achieve anything in osun. Meanwhile, if you have watched the program very well, you can see that they were in hurry because of rally in the town. Those crowd you saw yesterday matched from stadium to olaiya to imform people about thier interest.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by IbrahimDamola: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2018
It is because Osun now has illiterate almajiris. APC have destroyed the educational sector there in order to pauperize Osun people and zombiefy them. Even war torn borno is now more literate than Osun according to WAEC stats.

Most of we yoruba muslim zombie illiterate and hungry anti-IPOB online are from Osun.

Even sarrki can bear me witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Kingstanding: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Valro:
Am sure PDD is aware....how Tinubu became more powerful and influential than OBJ still surprises me, what if he eventually becomes Nigerian president, he ll be in control of Africa
Take it or not Asiwaju Bola Tinubu knows the secret of politics. Tinubu is generous even before he became politician talk less of Obasanjo who does not wish anyone success. Obasanjo has no political associate. I have a dream that one day if God liveth Asiwaju Tinubu will becomes president of Federal Republic of Nigeria in Jesus Christ name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Akorkor(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Most people that vote in osun state are teachers and I am very sure none would vote for APC again after what they have passed through in the hands of aregbesola. Paying them half salary for the past 3years and I can even say that sometimes he doesn’t pay them at all. For example, the most teachers that retired have not collect a dime from this heartless government call aregbe. May God punish APC and the people in it. Heartless leaders everywhere in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Oblang(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

kiss the truth

Hw many percent are Muslim in Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by IbrahimDamola: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

It is difficult to forget how Yorubas used over 3,000,000 of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your beautiful sisters, aunties, nieces for sex slave between 1967 and 1970. It is a life time and generational nightmare.

E pain this my fellow yoruba muslim brother. grin

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by IbrahimDamola: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2018
omokab:
aregbe dont need to making noise on his achievement. Wise people of osun can easily see the achievement across the state of osun. Only a fool and blind person with hearth of hatred will open his or her mouth and say aregbe has not achieve anything in osun. Meanwhile, if you have watched the program very well, you can see that they were in hurry because of rally in the town. Those crowd you saw yesterday matched from stadium to olaiya to imform people about thier interest.

Is the below par performance of Osun education even below states like Borno and yobe part of the 'achievement' of Odenni Aregbewereh that you talk about? grin
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

kiss the truth
I'm a Muslim from osogbo and I'm not voting Apc, so try get small sense.
there are alot of Muslims who will not vote apc too, and fyi,all the major candidates except omisore are Muslims.

If Apc win osun, it is victory for stupidity and not democracy, we in osun are used to the suffering anyways, so dont be surprised if Apc wins.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
are you sure you are in osun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station / 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign / No Gree For Terrorists’ In 2024, DHQ Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.