Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (17121 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

How many students dy vote before?
See this one . Lmao
of course we know you don't care about the welfare of us commoners as long as your favorite politicians win.. shame on you
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Haywhysat:
Including uniosun, ilesa college, ok den, bye
I didn't include uniosun now. College of education ilesha are on strike too.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
7lives:

Tinubu did not became powerful OUR people empowered him.
We saw the leadership qualities in him, so why not let him take the lead.
The exit of uncle Bola Ige left a vacuum and Tinubu having weathered so much political storm, fits right into the vacuum.
those old Fools don mortgaged your future finish, I wonder when ur eyes go clear.. I hope you will not use the better part of your life to dey follow follow for politicians who doesn't give a damn bout you
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

I'm a Muslim from osogbo and I'm not voting Apc, so try get small sense.
there are alot of Muslims who will not vote apc too, and fyi,all the major candidates except omisore are Muslims.

If Apc win osun, it is victory for stupidity and not democracy, we in osun are used to the suffering anyways, so dont be surprised if Apc wins.
the same Muslim people rejects Aregbesola candidate in the last year senatorial bye election on July 9th .
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

of course we know you don't care about the welfare of us commoners as long as your favorite politicians win.. shame on you
What is this one saying ?
Amugbo
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2018
omokab:
aregbe dont need to making noise on his achievement. Wise people of osun can easily see the achievement across the state of osun. Only a fool and blind person with hearth of hatred will open his or her mouth and say aregbe has not achieve anything in osun. Meanwhile, if you have watched the program very well, you can see that they were in hurry because of rally in the town. Those crowd you saw yesterday matched from stadium to olaiya to imform people about thier interest.

achievements like half salary and no pensions..and of course mortgaging osun's future with huge debt...

what a legacy he is leaving.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by teepain: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
doshe39:
Foolish,stupid man..Chancellor of LAUTECH, he has kept mute all this while,Lecturers of LAUTECH are suffering,strike is affecting we students and you are saying APC will win osun state.. We will show you how powerful we students are..God punish your generation

It is unfortunate that LAUTECH students are suffering but the bulk of the blame should be on the management.

Of all state universities, LAUTECH has one of the highest internally generated revenue. But there isn't anything to show for it.

At a point, this school had about 97 accounts and yet they didn't want external auditors appointed by government to look into their books but they want funding from government.

The school management is a fraud and I think NANS (LAUTECH) chapter should start querying the authority.

Find out how much LAUTECH makes from executive MBA annually, Predegree programs, school fees of regular students.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

What is this one saying ?
Amugbo
lol.. if your father is a pensioner and your mother is a struggling civil servant In osun state maybe you will understand..it takes a weed smoker to know of another weed smoker.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by foreshore(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that no opposition party can win the upcoming gubernatorial elections in Osun State.

Tinubu is a recent interview, highlighted that the APC structure in Osun State was solid and that the opposition had no way of beating them.

Watch the video HERE

After the normal rigging and vote buying, what else would he say
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

lol.. if your father is a pensioner and your mother is a struggling civil servant In osun state maybe you will understand..it takes a weed smoker to know of another weed smoker.

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=NobodyKnows post=70982231][/quote] I can see you are indeed a weed smoker
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

I can see you are indeed a weed smoker
Thunder fire your mouth there.
Oyetola will win and there’s nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by olril17(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Thunder fire your mouth there. Oyetola will win and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Amen, long may half salary and no pension continues.Apc will win by God grace
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by ElRapido: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Donlamzy:
As far as Lautech students are concerned, I'm sure they ain't voting for APC again....

The votes of Ladokites are inconsequential.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

Amen, long may half salary and no pension continues.Apc will win by God grace
Cry me a lagoon .
My vote is for APC
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2018
ElRapido:

The votes of Ladokites is inconsequential.
You dy mind am.
Like say students dy vote before.
How many students even get pvc

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Slim101:
Tinubu is a war general when it comes to political calculations. Ignore his political sagacity at your peril.

from the last man standing in the SW to the party in power at the center

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Bbdot(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Akorkor:
Most people that vote in osun state are teachers and I am very sure none would vote for APC again after what they have passed through in the hands of aregbesola. Paying them half salary for the past 3years and I can even say that sometimes he doesn’t pay them at all. For example, the most teachers that retired have not collect a dime from this heartless government call aregbe. May God punish APC and the people in it. Heartless leaders everywhere in Nigeria

Why can't you say osun is dominated by only civil servant, mchew
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by KingRagnar: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
APC is their stronghold over there in Osun, so I hardly doubt that PDP can defeat APC in Osun state
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by GSA01: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tinubu just dare the PDP, let them come and reply Tinubu, The APC remain impenetrable in the south west, which is their stronghold, while the PDP have allowed the APC to penetrate into the South South. with Akpabio and Uduaghan moving to the APC!!!!
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Chinwendu07: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
PDP can't beat APC in Osun state because you have bribed them with N10,000 loan gift right? This government of APC is doomed for failure, God will see to it that you're exited from power. #PDPTakingOver #GoingBeyondPromises #Dankwambo2019
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by fykes(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
G
Printerscanner:

It is difficult to forget how Yorubas used over 3,000,000 of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your beautiful sisters, aunties, nieces for sex slave between 1967 and 1970. It is a life time and generational nightmare.
How proud of yourself are you for writing this
Where is humanity in you?
What do you hope to gain by writing those words...
May God have mercy on you
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by MENELIK11: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslim spotted

yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in SW
God bless real yerobas

Osu Jew spotted
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by arsenal33: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:
is PDP saying what they have done?
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
The Adeleke"s are huge billionaires.they are so so wealthy.one thing is clear,PDP will match APC for cash for cash and vote buying for vote buying .Aregebe rascal is noting but a huge failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by INTROVERT1: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
The only way to win osun state election by other parties is to amalgamate......I'm sure you all know how APC send PDP packing in the last general election.....I don't see any opposition party winning the coming election..
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by edupedia: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:

...keep sitting in your room and be posting nonsense using yeye posters making no sense..
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by fizzy1: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ok chk out my parties
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
The opposition party may use the issue of non payment of workers salaries against the ruling party in the state.
Re: You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) by doshe39(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
teepain:

It is unfortunate that LAUTECH students are suffering but the bulk of the blame should be on the management.

Of all state universities, LAUTECH has one of the highest internally generated revenue. But there isn't anything to show for it.

At a point, this school had about 97 accounts and yet they didn't want external auditors appointed by government to look into their books but they want funding from government.

The school management is a fraud and I think NANS (LAUTECH) chapter should start querying the authority.

Find out how much LAUTECH makes from executive MBA annually, Predegree programs, school fees of regular students.

story since when..has anything changed after the completion of the auditing.. Come to think of it,who are those responsible for the mismanagement of funds?the two governors,chancellor and VC are not left out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States / Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. / Sagay: APC Leadership Deserves Blame On Bayelsa Governorship Conundrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.