Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . (4094 Views)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / Tgif; Ladies If At Gun Point, A Date With Andyblaze Or N25 / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
POINT A GHANA GIRL & ILL SHOW YOU HER STRUCTURE (figure cool . Please, i need some spiritual deliverance from the spirit of infatuation if not, i might be charge for lookry here in GHANA . 9ja girls pls, keep-off because, i guess am already in my promise land for a s happy Girl, shocked
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Creamish(f): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2010
just checkin . .

Is this nairaland or cediland?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
Creamish:

just checkin . .

Is this nairaland or cediland?
Good Question
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
Acidosis:

Good Question

were you invited? busy body.
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by iice(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
Dunno why people think we need updates on their mundane existence undecided
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
;d
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=15pt]im sick and tired of all this GHANA
GHANA GHANA GHANA

PLEASE SEUN DELETE THIS THREAD,

I HATE GHANA AND EVERYTIN ABT GHANA

WHY CANT WE BE SIMPLY PROUD OF OUR OWN

WHEN GURLS HAVE FINISHED DUMPING THESE GUYZ, NEXT LOCATION---GHANA

[/size]
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
NairaLd giiLs or ladies, i dnt know why you people are go mad with me, or is it because have escape from your liability lifestyle?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Sub5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

GHANA GHANA GHANA

[/size]

Are you talking from experience, because i dont see any problem with Ghana or
there girls, though i love Naija girls 4sure.
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
actoor:

were you invited? busy body.
Shut up!
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
Sub5:

^^
Then let Ghanaians face their problems
why should Nigerians worry abt Ghanian's when we have more than
enough problems on our head already!!
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by topup: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Haha, in history, it is believed that some of the early settlers in what is now known as Nigeria migrated further West into Ghana. Ghanaians don't look ALL that different from Nigerians afterall. My darker skinned Nigerian friends always get a lot of "Are you Ghanian" lol. .
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

GHANA GHANA GHANA

[/size]

190MUMU. we are just trying to give praise to whom is dew to (GOD). So dnt even in your life think to was that direction ok? Mind-you, am the award winner last year in 9ja ( best hairdresser in Nigeria 2009) OLATUNJI KAYODE SAMUEL, check for my profile on google.
        So i see ladies everyday, & i can easily identify the beautiful ones among them, infarct  i was brought  here for a purpose not to chase after ladies. OKAY?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
Sub5:

Thanks, help me ask am again?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
actoor:

190MUMU. we are just trying to give praise to whom is dew to (GOD). So dnt even in your life think to was that direction ok? [size=15pt]Mind-you, am the award winner last year in 9ja ( best hairdresser in Nigeria 2009) OLATUNJI KAYODE SAMUEL, check for my profile on google.[/size]
        So i see ladies everyday, & i can easily identify the beautiful ones among them, infarct  i was brought  here for a purpose not to chase after ladies. OKAY?

[size=16pt]@actoor--dundee.--- you won the best hairdresser in nigeria 2009 then what are you doing @ nairaland romance section
coming to plait our hair, LOL, dont crack me up this afternoon.the least thing i need now is a good laff grin grin grin
2ndly u were brought her for a purpose not 2 chase ladies but simply 2 walk into Nairaland a forum for Nigerians and open a thread declaring your endless dying love for Ghanaians angry angry,please dis is not ACCRA LAND, you might have to check yahoo search if you need something like that, anyway welcome to Nairaland, I am hardly offended these days, i dont know why? grin grin
[/size]
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

[size=16pt]@actoor--dundee.--- you won the best hairdresser in nigeria 2009 then what are you doing @ nairaland romance section
coming to plait our hair, LOL, dont crack me up this afternoon.the least thing i need now is a good laff grin grin grin
2ndly u were brought her for a purpose not 2 chase ladies but simply 2 walk into Nairaland a forum for Nigerians and open a thread declaring your endless dying love for Ghanaians angry angry,please dis is not ACCRA LAND, you might have to check yahoo search if you need something like that, anyway welcome to Nairaland, I am hardly offended these days, i dont know why? grin grin
[/size]

I guess, i deserve attention from a more reasonable person not you. Perhaps, its this site or the trend made for people with low reasoning? Please just read & learn from the wise ones. Okay?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by dre11(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

GHANA GHANA GHANA

[/size]
mr 190
actoor:

190MUMU. we are just trying to give praise to whom is dew to (GOD). So dnt even in your life think to was that direction ok? Mind-you, am the award winner last year in 9ja ( best hairdresser in Nigeria 2009) OLATUNJI KAYODE SAMUEL, check for my profile on google.
         So i see ladies everyday, & i can easily identify the beautiful ones among them, infarct  i was brought  here for a purpose not to chase after ladies. OKAY?
mr actoor
190:

[/size]

mr 190
actoor:

I guess, i deserve attention from a more reasonable person not you. Perhaps, its this site or the trend made for people with low reasoning? Please just read & learn from the wise ones. Okay?
mr actoor

hum!!!!
this thread is turning to something else
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
I tire for this dude ooh
he wants to come down and plait Ghana weave for me on my head~
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
a very pathetic case indeed
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

I tire for this dude ooh
he wants to come down and plait Ghana weave for me on my head~

Its NL part of your family legacy? If not, how come you are looking for a cheap publicity on my trend?
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

a very pathetic case indeed

Dnt worry, i know your type. been a cafe attendant make you frequently have an access to the operator system.

My dear, please, next time look for your size. Okay? best luck in your next puck-nose . embarassed
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^

shakes head

NEXT
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Kgdavid(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2010
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. ah that was refreshing
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by londoner: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2010
@OP, Is there a gang of Nigerian girls mourning your loss? Have fun in Ghana lets see if you can get one of the to marry you without her family threatening to disown her.

Plenty of Ghanaian men are marrying Nigerian girls so please this is no news flash my dear.
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2010
^^

No leave him let him learn from experience
I would be rite here when he nids someone to console him by the tyme
Ghanaian girls are thru wit him~
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2010
actoor:

Mind-you, am the award winner last year in 9ja ( best hairdresser in Nigeria 2009) OLATUNJI KAYODE SAMUEL, check for my profile on google.

So you're a hairdresser? It kind of figures, I guess. You come across as very effeminate, and trying your hardest to appear "one of the lads", as in macho. Sure your favourite colour's not pink?

And why would an award-winning "hairdresser" be here posting the likes of what you're spewing here? I thought you'd be way too busy.
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by londoner: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2010
Siena:

So you're a hairdresser? I kind of figures, I guess. You come across as very effeminate, and trying your hardest to appear "one of the lads", as in macho. Sure your favourite colour's not pink?

And why would an award-winning "hairdresser" be here posting the likes of what you're spewing here? I thought you'd be way too busy.

Thankyou! It seems that Mr Actoor is quite stuck on himself, he has bragged more about himself than the subject of the thread he wasted his time to create. Note to OP, tooting your own horn at the slightest opportunity is a HUGE turnoff for most women, including Ghanaian ones. While you're, there let the Ghanaian guys teach you a lesson in humility and being gracious.

You were even talking about your award as if we are all supposed to be impressed with you or something, lol
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by philip0906(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2010
@op
chei. . .i sorry 4 u.u no know sey na nairaland u dey?u neve still get ground yet.c as dem dey attack u.seems like u among d "newbie" cheesy grin grin.get ur ground first ,b4 u begin dey open this kind thread cheesy grin grin
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by iice(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2010
londoner:

You were even talking about your award as if we are all supposed to be impressed with you or something, lol

Thats a culture Naijans developed. 'Oppress'
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2010
philip0906:

@op
chei. . .i sorry 4 u.u no know sey na nairaland u dey?u neve still get ground yet.c as dem dey attack u.seems like u among d "newbie" cheesy grin grin.get your ground first ,b4 u begin dey open this kind thread cheesy grin grin
come philip dont Just stat again
I Have told u ive my eyes on u
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by philip0906(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2010
^^
abegi commot ur eye oooo b4 vital "organs" go disappear cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by kehneah: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
190:

[/size]

190 ABEG TAKE OFFENCE AND BLAST THIS GUY, WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS IF U'R BEST HAIRDRESSER OR NOT, AS 190 SAID WE'LL B RITE HERE WHEN U COME BACK CRYING, PSCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEWWWW

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photo] Guys Will U Allow This? / Luo Women / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.