Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (90861 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / She Just Can't Stop Calling / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by ehbellsho(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
i cant stop laughing o. this is really funny.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Biafrauuuuuds no just get sense .... comedians

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by gozzlin: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:

Local champions who proved a point
You civilized champion
Who show cases stupidity

Oga why are you taking his comment personal, abi na you be that mumu guy for the picture?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by aAK1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
happily taken. We started from such house and it was our best days.
I was thinking of tracking you down until I discovered you were married.u for marry me by force.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by gozzlin: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
Is the guy sick

Yes. In the head.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Shikena(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aba why? grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by bluecircle470: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This is damn funny.

It’s called iranu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Baby man or should i say BOSS BABY grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by perdollar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
handwork of expired weed
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by BrokenCock: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
All these koromoto love life.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by delzbaba(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:
That house...
if I live in this type of house I will be sick every week.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by chiommy123(f): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
gozzlin:

Yes. In the head.
lol. How did you know
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by itubaba001: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
No brain in this jari .. undecided undecided undecided
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by itubaba001: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
No brain on this jari ..
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Jflex07(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
who else thinks this shii is irritating..like if u agree..share if u tink its stupid
Stop trying to earn yourself likes.. Make your boyfriend feel at home instead always asking for money.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Genniez(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=chiommy123 post=70991667]exactly my thought....may b he should get well soon
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Adakintroy: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
who else thinks this shii is irritating..like if u agree..share if u tink its stupid

I think it is creative enough. Its a hit.

Many of you just can't tolerate people who look poor.

You are the once who are irritating.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by kennisman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
She for gv her baby breast to suck nah.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This is damn funny.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Greatzeus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
that house can give you peace of mind than those mansions
Hmmm,this is deep.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Henjor48(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sister, abeg Wetin be this?

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Royalfurnitures: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
What about breast feeding him?

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Adalyon(f): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can't be the only one that finds that disturbing and nasty
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by jonadaft: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:

Local champions who proved a point
You civilized champion
Who show cases stupidity
Dumbest post of the week.
You deserve an award truly.

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by gozzlin: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. How did you know

grin grin

It's as glaring as daylight. Just take a look at the picture. grin grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by kingPhidel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Joy in poverty. So touching

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
delzbaba:
if I live in this type of house I will be sick every week.
Indeed, it's amazing how anyone can eat and drink water there.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by iRepMyCity(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
True love is rare cheesy
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by harriet412(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
what the fvck is this, see the environment self... very dirty
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AbSchool: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
DO I wanna see this? undecided
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Shininstar30(f): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who Certificate help?

Davido came to NYSC camp to register as a Corp Member, the next gist is that he is out of the country on a music tour. That is another gist for another day.

Did you see the way the NYSC camp officials were falling over themselves to have a selfie with him?

Did you see the way he folded his trousers while in camp?

Did you see the way the Soldiers in camp became emergency bodyguards for him?

Did you see how all Corp Members sat on the ground when Davido was performing?

I am dead sure among those that sat on the ground were Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Pharmacists, Geographers, Economists, to mention just a few.

And guess what? A lot of 1st class students, 2nd class upper and lower students were on the ground.

My brother, who certificate epp?

The Nigeria state doesn't care for your certificate, you must be innovative and creative to survive in the place called Nigeria.
Your education is merely a thinking platform....
Let ur certificate be an added advantage to ur creativity......
Don't wait for the government.........

*RAGP* has presented to you a golden opportunity to financially independent from the government....
What then are you waiting for??

In Recharge and Get Paid (RAGP) we have *Referral and Non-referral biz*. One can do both or choose area of interest.

To join we have 7 membership packages:

Basic *N5,000*

Bronze *N10,000*

Silver *N20,000*

Gold *N30,000*

Diamond *N40,000*

Platinum *N50,000*

Exec Platinum *N100,000*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.