Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (90856 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / She Just Can't Stop Calling / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
Can JamaicanLove do this?

Why would I do it with you?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Can you do it? Yes or No.
Simple question
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

JamaicanLove this the girl I was telling u about.

undecided
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Simple question
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Simple question

NO , YOU BUFFOON
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

undecided

The girl that sent me kisses hours ago.

I don't know what she's up to. But I cover my d!ck with the precious blood of Jesus
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

NO , YOU BUFFOON
Then you don't deserve love..
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

The girl that sent me kisses hours ago.

I don't know what she's up to. But I cover my d!ck with the precious blood of Jesus

What's your problem?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Clown, mbok yak mi
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pansophist(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Ahhhhh shocked

Jeez guy no fall my hand for public forum nah, I no get typhoid or na love grin

wetin be the difference? both na sickness o. just say the later na emotional sickness
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

wetin be the difference? both na sickness
The difference is only you can cure the latter grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Adakintroy: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
wah does being poor or rich have to do with this now...baba are u looking for what to type hmm?

I guess.

What's was so irritating about that.

If it was a some fine dude and fine girl, will you have found it irritating?

Hmmm?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Harry00(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked wonders shall never end..
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Brainbox2020(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
The guy sick
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pansophist(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
The difference is only you can cure the latter grin

Alright, i will try.

buy 5 redhead coccks, also known as male chicken, three black calabashes and 20 kolanut. meet for a cemetery at 12 am, let's do the healing.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by lenny12(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kelly2713:
i bet the guy is suffering from severe sickness. the girl is the guy's only sister and their parents are late
oga...This One, Is Not Nollywood Ooo
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Edcure1: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
who else thinks this shii is irritating..like if u agree..share if u tink its stupid
Very disgusting. Gross.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by joshingjosh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ewww

U like it?? wink
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by joshingjosh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
you too baby

At last, I have seen you
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Kendrick80(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Freakin hilarious.....hey wat abt breast feeding cheesy
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by GODSTIME080(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
WTF
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AmiableG: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
The one bathing him looks like a man.
See his or her muscles and leg.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by aAK1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
; grin grin ;see your head, which one be by force ke? I said taken not married
lolz
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Rhozabeth(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny but she no breast feed am na!
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
They don't look like a couple to me. They look more like a caretaker and her ward.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
I used to call my guy baby while we were dating
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by thesicilian: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
when you live small there won't be room for a lot troubles but when you live in a mansion then you create room for things that are not Paramount to your existence. Not everyone will understand but am speaking from experience and I tell you, big life big trouble
Big man big problem. I understand.
But my issue with that house is not really the financial constraints, it's that it actually looks dirty not not well cared for.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by samjey: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
Is the guy sick
I tire o. My own question is: Is this lofe?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Trippledee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
WEED AT WORK
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Go and sleep, moroñ
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gosh! I cant laugh oo... its so weirddd...
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Ajokeade17: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Awon didinrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.