Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44113 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Bede2u(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

He's Igbo but a third class Igbo.
tomorrow morning after writing trash here, u will still wake up in oshogbo and realise that u are still a skull mining afonja yorobanza cheesy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by daninphilo(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Comparing ambode with other governors is not fair dese governors do not HV same money ambode hv. But akeredolu is for me worst.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi

I have ranked them in order of importance. Let me know the state you come from and I'll know how to address you.

More like

NomansLand grin
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun
Ondo
wink where are u from hope its not nomans land
Becaiz I can buy u if u are from there grin
As ur landlord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

The fool can't even construct a good sentence*walks outta conversation*

Anambra is home of billionaires. Obosi, Akwa, Onitsha, Nnewi, billionaires everywhere. Meanwhile, you this wawa clown has nothing to show from the useless Ibeku cave you crawled out of.

Wawa illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

But I do, hence the reply you got from me.

don't mention me and this sh!t ends here
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by NobodyKnows(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Michaelmercy:
You cant ever compare Lagos state and Osun State.
Imagine the poster man that said Aregbesola is the worst governor is so Ignorant and just saying trash. Osun state highest revenue in a month is 1 billion naira while Lagos state generates more than 1 billion naira a Day.
The only point in which Aregbesola didn't perform is in terms of Salary, imagine Osun wage bill is much than the revenue. Come to my Town Ilesha, Almost all roads are tarred and serene. The man will try than Ambode if he generates money up to Lagos state.
so just don't talk anyhow like that. Go to osun State you would know he tried his best.
God bless you my brother.
We that live in Osun State know Aregbesola is a blessing to us .
Oyetola will continue the good work very soon

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

don't mention me and this sh!t ends here

Since you attacked Anambra people, I would mention you as long as I please. If it pains you, go and jump into the Evil Forest like your Osu ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by mechanics(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2018
The worst is Fayose.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Heineken(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2018
In Nigeria... When light spark The first thing we do is to "Smell Charger"
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by hacunamatata: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2018
You are comparing Aregbe we south East governors..... For your information osun is a brown zinc Republic. He is owing 34 months half salary, 7 months full salary. Pension nko? Face ur face Mumu people. In fact Osun is the poorest state in Nigeria.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by denjjy(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2018
I will help you to convert to cash all sorts of gift cards Like Amazon, iTunes e.t.c from any country in the world. your patronage will be well appreciated. I pay immediately at the best and friendly rate. Pls help me to share this with your friends. thanks
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by naijacentric(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Humblega:
if it is based on performance/income ......i will takes amosun ahead ambode. Sure, ambode executed more project than amosun but ambode has enough of income to perform them.

worst?.......that should be for Ogbeni Rauf of Osun. he started well, but ended in gutter due to lack of foresight, he executed some white elephants project when the money was still flowing......Airport with longest runway, Opa aranmiya among others, something that Osun doesnt really need . in summary, He is a poor manager.....

it is still early to judge Akeredolu, so i give MR Fayose the runner up of worst. the dude is better in Film industry than in government house.

Ajimobi of Oyo tried small but he lack skill of solving matters and he has oral diarrhea.... Lautech case, Oyo Obas case, Yinka ayefele among others

tinubu had income during his time wat did he do oter states too have money n can raise revenue so its not an excuse lagos has more money its personality dat matter lets not make excuse for dis yeye guvnors
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by 1Dray(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2018
ashacot:

There is no tribalism in my post. IPOB Yoots are different from true igbos

You're obviously a cow.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2018
ashacot:
IPOB YOOTS Lord and Hero FAYOSE IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH WEST.

It's tribalism that'll kill you.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Smartwave:
You're 100% correct, with low IGR in Osun, and apart from salary issues, Aregbesola performed excellently. Politics a part for those who know Osun state in terms of infastructural development - ( Education, Road etc) Osun state Government really try.
Aregbesola performed excellently worst, the workers are on another strike again. Aregbesola is the worst governor in the southern region.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Awoo88: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Josh44s:
Ban go really full this thread cheesy.

I am not from the West. All I know is Governor Okowa of Delta State is the worse Governor in Nigeria. Please you people should not rob him off his award.
It is not possible to worst than okorocha and Bello no bad
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi

I have ranked them in order of importance. Let me know the state you come from and I'll know how to address you.

Unfortunately for you, coming from Anambra or having an Anambra tag as your nickname doesn't bring you to any place of relevance in Nigeria. Someone with ur reasoning coming from Anambra is a proof to that

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2018
ashacot:

The same way yorobar moslems are different from the Yoruba Christian. One is a terrorist and another a true Omoluabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by LadySarah: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
Wetin concern me concern soueth west

I know that the next person to ask questions about north own won't be able to differentiate the geopolitical zones in the north

Lol,it will be funny cos the northerners here will not even answer it.

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by 007inc: 1:53am On Sep 08, 2018
ashacot:

Sharap Mugu
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by ariesbull: 2:23am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
The worst Governor in the SW is better than the best Governor in the SE.

Fayose: More accepted in the SE than all SE Governors and has massive support among Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Aregbe they are mentioning has executed more projects than all SE Governors, their predecessors and their ancestors put together.

Dick measurement...in short Ado is better than Enugu, Abeokuta Is better than Awka , Ibadan is Better than Enugu , Okitipupa is better than Onitsha
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Franchise21:
In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out

You are in Yoruba zone now, be objective. We dont pull numbers and scorecard out of our @$$.

What criterias are you using to rank them?

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Not surprised, many who settled for Fayose as the 'worst' Governor in the Southwest did that out of sentiment for his(Fayose's) constant criticism of their god-Buhari. It's as simple as that.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by 2undeee(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Franchise21 post=70996526]In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out[/quote

Guy u don't know Aregbeshola

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2018
What of the one constituting authoritarian nuisance? He has to be the worst. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Osun & Ekiti have relatively low income. So their governors are most likely to struggle with salaries & executing capital projects. Those states are among around a dozen that didn't need to be created, but military dictators decided to.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Femiajib: 3:16am On Sep 08, 2018
The best governor is Ambode while the worst is Amosun with the abandoned Agbado Oja to Ijoko road that has taken more than 8 years to finish bringing untold hardship on the people of the area who have to swim with their cars to and fro the bad uncompleted road project he failed to finish. He is the worst of them all trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by oladele00(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2018
That white headed bitch from ondo is the worst.. A huge monumental mistake.... Ambode is the best anytime anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Alvin007: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Splashme:
1) Ambode

2) Amosun

3) Fayose

4) Ajimobi

5) Ondo Akeredolu

6) Aregbe
Fixed
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by deomelo: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Obiano is the best Governor in the SE and others look up to him.

He didn't build that bridge but gave contractors. At least, it's better than moulding statues or leaving everywhere dirty like Aba.

Typical warped, backward and mediocre ipob mentality...

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by SirLakes: 3:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Josh44s:
Ban go really full this thread cheesy.

I am not from the West. All I know is Governor Okowa of Delta State is the worse Governor in Nigeria. Please you people should not rob him off his award.

Baba. Na yaya beeeeelo get the award, no body fit follow am drag am
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by jack00000: 4:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Michaelmercy:
You cant ever compare Lagos state and Osun State.
Imagine the poster man that said Aregbesola is the worst governor is so Ignorant and just saying trash. Osun state highest revenue in a month is 1 billion naira while Lagos state generates more than 1 billion naira a Day.
The only point in which Aregbesola didn't perform is in terms of Salary, imagine Osun wage bill is much than the revenue. Come to my Town Ilesha, Almost all roads are tarred and serene. The man will try than Ambode if he generates money up to Lagos state.
so just don't talk anyhow like that. Go to osun State you would know he tried his best.
brother that's the same thing I believed that aregbe tarred the roads in osun not until I got there last week, and discovered the pits called pot hole in oshogbo, oshogbo LGA was as bushy as forest

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by mayama(m): 4:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Best is ambode the worst is akeredolu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.