Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! (1260 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by sim1050: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
A friend of mine found himself in a quandary recently when the girl he planned on marrying confessed to him that she was a lesbian.

She said she'd been unsuccessfully trying to kick the habit for years and was introduced to it by her school mother back in secondary school.

Her honesty is really brave.  She wanted the guy to know about everything and help her kick the habit.

Nairalandders, what do you suggest!

[center]www.greatbooks.350.com[/center]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by luap: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
If she lesbian or bi, it can acutually be fun. But if she was introduced to this lifestyle in secondary school by some school mother, she could have been damaged mentally. I would not want to marry a mentally damaged women, cause other problems could be there.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by Spyker: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
It will take time to leave her but she must have the willingness to stop the habit. The guy must be able to satisfy her sexually  anytime, anyday and anywhere and must also stop her association with her friends who are lesbians.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by Areaboy2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
lol, thats great news.! so when are we having a groupie?  grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Spyker:

It will take time to leave her but she must have the willingness to stop the habit. The girl must be able to satisfy her sexually anytime, anyday and anywhere and must also stop her association with her friends who are lesbians.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by omega25red(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
if she is a lesbian then let her leave to figure things out and not hold you up
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by femmy2010(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
Frankly,i do not know what i will do.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2010
Invite her friends over for a pool party
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
LMAO!!!!!!!!
i like the way the poster is talking about lesbianism like an addiction where you can "kick the habit"!!!!!

@poster
broda man, let me help you a minute:
- if your gal is a confirm lesbian (not bisexual) then there is not much you can do but let her go,marrying her would be a waste of your (and her) time!
- if your gal is bisexual then you have to accept that you may not be able to provide her with all the se*xual/emotional satisfaction that she requires.

if you are cool with that then go ahead and marry her but remember the three C's law about being with a lesbian:
you didnt [b]C[/b]ause it
you cant [b]C[/b]ontrol it
and there is no [b]C[/b]ure for it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by kpolli(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
by the time i give her 7 days of raw sexx, she wud change
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by eddy1977(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
how lucky can you get.
I would rather marry a woman who was f4cked by another woman than a woman who was banged,re-banged, re re-banged by a man.
I would love to catch her with her lover (woman) in bed;then force both of them to suck me,and swallow my juice. It would be great to have my d*ck in her pp0ssy and my mouth on her lover's Ppusssy. mmmmmmmmm. yummy.

how lucky.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian! by manmustwac(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
tell her to invite her friend for a 3 some  tongue

(1) (Reply)

Abc Of True Love / If You Are Going To Lie Relationship Wise, Learn To Lie Right. / Left Handed: Is It Romantic Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.