Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (63443 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Changethechain:
you must have color blindness
Then that's what we have in common
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by maxzzo1(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Ahahahahaha with broom and na millions of naira o
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Zdoh(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:
As a graphics expert and a professional Photshopper I can boldly tell y'all that's poorly Photoshopped image.

here are the flaws:
1. carpet not balance on the floor and it's poorly place.
2. The guy it's not even on the carpet, it's hanging in the air.
3. There's no single shadow of the guy, from the 360deg angles...
4. even the carpet is not even a carpet, but an object drew with pen tool and filled with color... zoom in the edges you grab what I'm saying.

zoom in and observe it yourself.... poor job by whosoever did it...

Note: I'm not a fan of any political party or government, Just hate the poor job done by the Photoshopper.
Guy your head is there. And moreover the broom is just the sign of APC Saga.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by stankezzy: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Why are apc people hell bent on deceiving people , when they are caught red handed they claim photoshop, catch apc thief and snap him when d picture comes out he will still deny u and still claim photoshop

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:
As a graphics expert and a professional Photshopper I can boldly tell y'all that's poorly Photoshopped image.

here are the flaws:
1. carpet not balance on the floor and it's poorly place.
2. The guy it's not even on the carpet, it's hanging in the air.
3. There's no single shadow of the guy, from the 360deg angles...
4. even the carpet is not even a carpet, but an object drew with pen tool and filled with color... zoom in the edges you grab what I'm saying.

zoom in and observe it yourself.... poor job by whosoever did it...

Note: I'm not a fan of any political party or government, Just hate the poor job done by the Photoshopper.

If you know what photshopping is all about, you won't put up the poor evidences above to proof that the image is photoshop.

1. is there a rule that says that a carpet must always balance on the floor, and failing to balance on the floor invalidates it from bn a carpet?
2. the guy is not hanging in the air.
3. not every time that object must cast a shadow. Did you check the pic generally? Did u see any shadow cast by any of those objects there?
4. the carpet is not a drawn object filled with pen tool as claimed by you. Zoom the object and you will see that the rug has a neatly knitted edge to prevent it from tearing from the edges.

Guy pls improve on your acclaimed photoshop expertise

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Psoul:

If you know what photshopping is all about, you won't put up the poor evidences above to proof that the image is photoshop.

1. is there a rule that says that a carpet must always balance on the floor, and failing to balance on the floor invalidates it from bn a carpet?
2. the guy is not hanging in the air.
3. not every time that object must cast a shadow. Did you check the pic generally? Did u see any shadow cast by any of those objects there?
4. the carpet is not a drawn object filled with pen tool as claimed by you. Zoom the object and you will see that the rug has a neatly knitted edge to prevent it from tearing from the edges.

Guy pls improve on your acclaimed photoshop expertise
Seriously dude? I can't believe you believed that photo is not Photoshop.. get some glasses bro... seriously you need glasses.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Teebabami(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
The left leg sold him out completely
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Psoul(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:

Seriously dude? I can't believe you believed that photo is not Photoshop.. get some glasses bro... seriously you need glasses.

I am yet to see any evidence based on ur pointed out evidence.
May be you are Off Point.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Psoul:

I am yet to see any evidence based on ur pointed out evidence. May be you are Off Point.
Then I can help but advice or suggest you see an Ophthalmologist.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by oloyesaso(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Naija people are not serious.

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Wishlist01: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Aboki nah Aboki.Once an Aboki,always an Aboki#Shithole
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by jumpandpas(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
PurplePatch:
OP is a greedy fella. Don't ask me "why?"

@ Topic. The presidency is leading by example on how to preserve our culture.

Is lying lifelesly for over 100 days in foreign hospital also part of your culture?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos) / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.