Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria (21051 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Lalong is the best
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Kunleskey(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
AdisaGaniyu:
Abdulfatai Ahmed Kwara State Governor is Second Worst Governor....
figure head governor
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by galadima77(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
deebsman1:
This is the region where you have only negatives and no positives

From the disaster Yahaya Bello to the stooge Ahmed Fatai to the clueless Ortom and daddy's boy Bello of Niger and the silent uninspiring Lalong of plateau and Al Makura of Nasarawa indeed the North Central is the worst region in the country today.....forget Boko Haram

@bolded... well said.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by contigiency(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2018
If you take a community reading and totality of what governance requires, the worst of them is Ortom of Benue state. Abuja should not be ranked here for a lot of reasons.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
The issue of best in NC in my humble opinion should be rated based on the highest number of people killed by th fulani herdsmen jihadist.....

Any state that has the highest number of dead casualties takes the lead.

Meanwhile it is not lost on me that Gov yahya bello is an unmitigated disaster.

For Gov ortom....he found happiness in what buhari told him about fulani herdsmen.

For Almakura Tanko.....his story will reach high heavens soon.

For Ahmed of kwara....he is a friend to igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by victorazyvictor(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Mynd44:
There is no best in the North Central, just different levels of incompetence.

The worst are of course Governors Yahaya Bello and Ortom.

The quiet ones like The Governor Abubakar Sani Bello

Governor Tanko thinks he is a military administrator

Governor Lalong is just…..smh

As for Abdulfatah Ahmed, this one is almost not grown

Guy u no get joy o grin

but that Bello of a guy is something else.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Humblega(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
NC is so unfortunate dat people ignore d best rating and focus on d worst. D different between dem are like 6 and half dozen.....bad performance, all of them

Here is my worst performance award With reasons:

* yahya bello.....kogi.......Winner......his first duty is PA to buhari on election Matter . "Kogi state governor" is just a tittle for him

* Ortom samuel....Benue....first runner up......so clueless...doesnt even know d role of a governor

* Ahmed fatai....kwara....second runner up......a saraki commissioner and saraki political defendant....a stooge and clueless. if saraki tells the guy to be in Abuja in the next an hour. he dere not miss the next available flight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by gregyboy(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2018
teflonjake:
Give yahaya Bello 2 expired sachets of sniper please!!!

The abuja governor grin

Hey..... Make it four ....

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
The North Central geopolitical zone comprises 6 States and Federal Capital Territory as follows:
Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

In my opinion, it is hard to award the best Governor in this zone but the worst is very easy to identify.

I award the best performing Governor/Minster to Mohammed Bello of FCT, if not for anything but maintaining the sanity of the Territory, while I award the worst performing Governor and a shame to the youth is Kogi State Governor, YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO.

What do you think
pls stop that my governor is the best performing governor amongst north central gonvernors and by the grace of God would return to complete the cleansing he has begun !
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Simongm:
He no go ever carry carry, I mean the Hitler of our time aka Aso rock errand boy.

if you know you know!

grin If Kogi people reelects that type of leader, they are not serious to develop their State (which like Abia State, has been plagued by bad leadership over the years).

Bello has performed badly:

1. Poor State of roads in Kogi State, recently, it takes hours to get out of traffic jam at Okene-Lokoja road.
Though a Federal road, what stops him from rehabilitating it (Rotimi Amaechi once did that as a Governor) or better still, engage his Master at Aso Rock to help out before now
2. He is a 'Hitler' who dares his critics with threats etc. He even barricaded a street, thereby cutting off his neighbors to access roads leading to their houses.
3. His economic policies are very poor.
4. What project has he started and completed?
5. Do you know that Kogi State has a lot of tourist locations? He has done nothing to generate income via tourism.
6. Months of unpaid salaries of workers.
The list is endless. He should have been a role model for the youth but he turned out to be a colossal failure. angry

If you criticize him, he will tell you God gave him power, but what you do with what God gives to you matters too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by kindnyce(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2018
No need searching for too long, the Winner is Yahya bello, hes won in NC and across the country and
he's followed by the retard, SAMUEL ORTOM OF BENUE

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by derbykol(f): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Bello is the worst

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
tytachile:
pls stop that my governor is the best performing governor amongst north central gonvernors and by the grace of God would return to complete the cleansing he has begun !

grin I get your sarcasm.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Pattypato: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
utenwuson:
Reasons [color=#990000][/color] ;Dwhy Bello remain the worst governor in the history of this country.

Bello spent almost close to nothing to become governor apart from the 100 million reported to have given ex apc chairman oyegun, he never campaign or had any manifestos.

Coming to power without spending a dime, he started his administration by screening in which exactly 50 percent of the work force were removed from the pay roll, he never sacked these set of people but won't pay them for the two years plus he s spent. They have asked for disengagement letter but what he quote on the letter as reason for disengagement becomes a problem.

The remaining 50 percent are being paid 30 percent at the local government level, the state level collected 50 percent for six months and still he owes pensioners about 14 months, only in kogi will a pensioner be sack that he/she is too old.

On infrastructure, I think kogi has the worst state capital in Africa right now, u need to know the terrain in town to drive else u run into unlimited pot holes, how can u put traffic light on a road that it's a death trap for visitors, after destroying the beautiful round about he met, u need to see the one Bello constructed, it's more like a shrine,

Bello appointees are mostly bellow 40 years, and most of them are just random unintelligent youths, come to kogi and u will know why the youth and aren't ready, u see them dress like old men and sitting at the owners conner with orderly.

No job creation, no health facility, no road, nothing nothing apart from going to Abuja,
. The only time kogites see Bello is when they see his pictures with buhari, he follows buhari like a parasites, and rumors has if that he has been given a room in the boys quarter in aso villa.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Worst -> Yahaya, Best --> Abu Lolo of Niger State.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Ortom is unarguably the worst. He is a bad governor and a bad leader. There have always been herdsmen crisis in the state, why is it that it is during his time it has increased? As it is now, Three of Ortoms appointees have murder cases, one of them for terrorism. The only infrastructure in Benue is mass graves.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by me69: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
The North Central geopolitical zone comprises 6 States and Federal Capital Territory as follows:
Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

In my opinion, it is hard to award the best Governor in this zone but the worst is very easy to identify.

I award the best performing Governor/Minster to Mohammed Bello of FCT, if not for anything but maintaining the sanity of the Territory, while I award the worst performing Governor and a shame to the youth is Kogi State Governor, YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO.

What do you think
you obviously don't live in FCT mohammed Bello is the worst in the entire country period
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by ridbell01(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Rickiedee:

which pictorial evidence do you want to knw that yahaya bello is the worst governor in Nigeria right now? following buhari upandown like a lifeless idiot.
yahaya bello where is fatai Ahmed Saraki or kwara state
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
And kwara does not have a governor.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2018
me69:
you obviously don't live in FCT Bello is the worst in the entire country period

I did. Just left recently.

Out of spoilt oranges, one or two must be better than others.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by pokipoki: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

What do you think
FCT? You must be joking. After EL-Rufai Abuja gradually started loosing it. The present FCT minister is the worst so far. No new road, even maintaining the streets light is a big deal now.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by me69: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I did. Just left recently.

Out of spoilt oranges, one or two must be better than others.
mohammed bello is the worst fct minister ever. This is comin from someone that initially liked the man, but i must try always to speak the truth, the man is well below the par
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Akowemoon(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Oyegun and Abubakar malami, God of the suffering kogites and the death of some of the civil servants due to hardship placed upon them by that Stupid, local, unintelligent stack illiterate useless bello u imposed upon us will visit you all and your family. Bello is a show of shame to Nigeria and kogites.. This Nigar has all his posters pasted everywhere with no achievements. The only Achievement of the that empty brain is a park of 10 bundles of roofing zinc and 20 pieces of 2by2 plank he used to construct car park in the state secretariat lokoja(A project SUG welfare department can establish within A day, but it took bello to execute this in 2 months and he wasn't ashamed to write his name boldly on it) kai.. Bello is a disgrace and a disaster to kogites..THE WORST PERFORMING GOVERNOR IN WEST AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Yaya bello nobody is argue that
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

grin I get your sarcasm.
oga im not in anyway being sarcastic. if he has poorly i would come same way i did and say so. so pls stop misquoting me just cheap likes on nairaland.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Brainy19(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote lol@he was given a room in boys quarters in aso villa.Bros u get bad mouth i swear

st=71005173]Reasons why Bello remain the worst governor in the history of this country.

Bello spent almost close to nothing to become governor apart from the 100 million reported to have given ex apc chairman oyegun, he never campaign or had any manifestos.

Coming to power without spending a dime, he started his administration by screening in which exactly 50 percent of the work force were removed from the pay roll, he never sacked these set of people but won't pay them for the two years plus he s spent. They have asked for disengagement letter but what he quote on the letter as reason for disengagement becomes a problem.

The remaining 50 percent are being paid 30 percent at the local government level, the state level collected 50 percent for six months and still he owes pensioners about 14 months, only in kogi will a pensioner be sack that he/she is too old.

On infrastructure, I think kogi has the worst state capital in Africa right now, u need to know the terrain in town to drive else u run into unlimited pot holes, how can u put traffic light on a road that it's a death trap for visitors, after destroying the beautiful round about he met, u need to see the one Bello constructed, it's more like a shrine,

Bello appointees are mostly bellow 40 years, and most of them are just random unintelligent youths, come to kogi and u will know why the youth and aren't ready, u see them dress like old men and sitting at the owners conner with orderly.

No job creation, no health facility, no road, nothing nothing apart from going to Abuja,
. The only time kogites see Bello is when they see his pictures with buhari, he follows buhari like a parasites, and rumors has if that he has been given a room in the boys quarter in aso villa. [/quote]
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Naijjablog(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Al MAKURA is the worst Jor
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by CheapDataGuy: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
I don't know the best coz none of them is even performing but the worst should go to the governor of Niger state.

Pls wen are we having that of middle belt? So that we can officially crown Yahya Bello of kogi state the worst governor nd the youngest governor with nothing good to write home about.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2018
They're all baaaad
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Lalong and Ortom should be number one and number two... The former claims paying of salaries of 20-25 thousand (not so sure of d exact figure) workforce out of a population of 3million, is an achievement... He has little or no project dat touched d lives of d remaining large chunk of the state population who are not under d pay roll of the state... He jus dey follow Buhari upandan like shadow while the state is engulfed in an endless crisis..(It was reported this morning on Rythm Jos, that three soldiers have been killed after a clash with militias in Barkin ladi yesterday).... Pot holes has taken over almost all the roads in Jos and environs... Ortom ohhh... Smh

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by islandmoon: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2018
I wonder why obasanjo changed the name from Middle Belt Region to North Central, it is even better if you call it CENTER .
i suggest the north there should be removed or else if kwara is north central, that mean osun state is north south, it doesnt make any sense at all.
look at the map, i think it should just be central.

where is south north. lol

north central should be in the middle of the north, and not in kwara state , or kogi

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by chiefsaif: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

What do you think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration / Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.