Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group (9049 Views)

Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) / Quit Active Politics, Be A Statesmen - Reporter tell Obasanjo / Buhari Receives Akwa Ibom Elder Statesmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group by crimeboss: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
HolyClement001:
i pray make there is peace after 2019 general election
With what buhari has in store there can never be peace, only God can save us by removing this tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group by poseidon12: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
limeta:
This is nothing compared to what will befall the nation after the election
Herdsmen are regrouping and attracting new members from all Africa countries daily

It will be ok no one will hear you cry
This you brought on your self just for VP position

If Buhari comes back for second term, it will be all over for Nigeria. He will unleash his Fulani militia on Nigerians for the total take over as promised by Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement.
Re: Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group by poseidon12: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
paulchineduN:
It still marvels me that despite Yoruba's educational advancement, they have continued to support this tyrant to be in power beyond 2019.

Who has bewitched us in this country? A country full of smart people is left in the hands of one Mr Integrity who thinks corruption to be only when u steal from public treasury. Bet me, if Buhari stays beyond 2019, Nigeria will witness the biggest rife and disenchantment we have never seen in the land.

Can u imagine a presidency defending an Abba Kyari in a scam that every sensible person knows that what those young men are saying is true? Endless instances yet some people open up their mouth to say they are fighting corruption. Fighting corruption indeed.

Nigeria full of smart people? That's news to me. As a country with large population, I know we have a few smart people, but I cannot say that Nigeria is full of smart people. Otherwise, we should not have someone like Buhari as President. And we should have at least the basic necessities of life in place. And we should not be among the poorest people on earth. And we should be able to refine our crude oil.
Re: Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group by poseidon12: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
HolyClement001:
i pray make there is peace after 2019 general election

As you are praying, I hope you are registered to vote and that you will vote against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group by ofwest47(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
The so called Yoruba youth group are the mouthpiece of the Yoruba chief looter who for some days now have not been wailing as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya Suspends Selection Process Of New Mai Tangle / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Osun Boosts Cattle Production With 10,000 Capacity Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.