Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (96907 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
what's up
I'm fyn sir smiley
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by daveP(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
folake4u:
kiss He doesnt look short one bit.
Perhaps he grew taller, and she must've heard one or two about Genetics. She will brush that silly excuse as her being naive and immature, but the decision at that time was painful, but she didn't care.

7years is the timeframe of the famine in the land of Egypt. She is lucky she got an El Cuerpo, El Deseo.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'm fyn sir smiley
anything 4 ur boy?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
anything 4 ur boy?
Boy ke cheesy don't make me laugh smiley
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Seandisputed(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stupid man
Foolish wife
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Boy ke cheesy don't make me laugh smiley
am loyal to her royal highness
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
am loyal to her royal highness
Nah I'm the one who is Suppose to loyal here not the other way round tongue
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Nah I'm the one who is Suppose to loyal here not the other way round tongue
how? When u want 2 kill me with love? U don't even want me 2 notice other women
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
how? When u want 2 kill me with love? U don't even want me 2 notice other women
Men with their sweet mouth cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by paix(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
She's just slightly taller then him, but he's not short.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
He had to wait 7 years for her to exhaust all other options? What a pity. I am inherently incapable of loving any girl who don't love me back.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by folake4u(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
daveP:
Perhaps he grew taller, and she must've heard one or two about Genetics. She will brush that silly excuse as her being naive and immature, but the decision at that time was painful, but she didn't care.

7years is the timeframe of the famine in the land of Egypt. She is lucky she got an El Cuerpo, El Deseo.

Lmaogrin.

My aunt said she won't come to my wedding if I marry a short man cheesy.

Its not her fault na, the way you guys like big ass girls is the same way we like tall guystongue.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
folake4u:

Lmaogrin.

My aunt said she won't come to my wedding if I marry a short man cheesy.

Its not her fault na, the way you guys like big ass girls is the same way we like tall guystongue.
Lol

Your aunty dry ginger you now.

This lady is lucky this guy was still around. I don't see the essence of the girl being TT and the guy being TT also to produce giants that would also pass thru the same ish if they are girls also. lol. girls are naturally wired to go for height. But if he's short like Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones and has the cash and loves to flex, I'm sure a thousand ladies would form a new WWE Royal Rumble to win him.

But also, there are lots of guys that love it small o. Compared to ladies that are initially wired to wana love a guy they can look up at his face, and not vice versa.

(whispers) I'm done with exams.....
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Men with their sweet mouth cheesy
which one do u prefer, d sweet mouth or d bitter mouth?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
which one do u prefer, d sweet mouth or d bitter mouth?
Don't leave me in the mist of nowhere cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by folake4u(f): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
daveP:
Lol

Your aunty dry ginger you now.

This lady is lucky this guy was still around. I don't see the essence of the girl being TT and the guy being TT also to produce giants that would also pass thru the same ish if they are girls also. lol. girls are naturally wired to go for height. But if he's short like Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones and has the cash and loves to flex, I'm sure a thousand ladies would form a new WWE Royal Rumble to win him.

But also, there are lots of guys that love it small o. Compared to ladies that are initially wired to wana love a guy they can look up at his face, and not vice versa.

(whispers) I'm done with exams.....

Lol my aunt meant itgrin.

Maybe she didn't have any suitor again na?And she later fell in love with him,you can't tell.

TBH, I haven't watched GOT and I don't know who Lannister is.

So are you among the guys that like it small?

Awww, congratssmiley
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't leave me in the mist of nowhere cheesy
how can I? Who am I going 2 leave 4? Other guys won't handle u delicately. I can't take that risk. But do u prefer sweet mouth or bitter mouth?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
how can I? Who am I going 2 leave 4? Other guys won't handle u delicately. I can't take that risk. But do u prefer sweet mouth or bitter mouth?
Ehmnmmm sweet tongue
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ehmnmmm sweet tongue
how does it make u feel?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
how does it make u feel?
Normal cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Normal cheesy
aren't u sleeping yet?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
lexy2014:
aren't u sleeping yet?
Will marry my bed later cheesy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by stanliwise(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
otherway:
Lol! The irony is that the lady tried to find a tall guy but because she is not that attractive for the tall guys she kuku applied the philosophy of "A bird at hand"
Do you remember that beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder.
The lady in question might be very beautiful in character and her perception may match the the beholder perception of life.
As far as the age is not an issue, they are bilogical fit and she doesn't look like a monster. There are many way people are beautiful
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by stanliwise(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2018
otherway:
Lol! The irony is that the lady tried to find a tall guy but because she is not that attractive for the tall guys she kuku applied the philosophy of "A bird at hand"
Do you remember that beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder. If we were to give them the benefit of doubt. For the handsome man to leave other more beautiful ladies and choose her for the past seven years, then we can conclude he sees her as the most beautiful.
The lady in question might be very beautiful in character and her perception may match the the beholder perception of life.
As far as the age is not an issue, they are biologically fit and she doesn't physically look like a monster. There are many way people are beautiful
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Trizzi:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-m27MelsEutg/W5U8o7go0TI/AAAAAAAAEYk/0r84HM_y9XIiinvbIYecRwTPns_CzuIYwCLcBGAs/s1600/beauifu.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian man took to twitter to share the love story between himself and his bride whom he got married to recently.

According to Damola, his bride turned him down seven years ago because he is a short man. He went on to advise short men to always shoot their shot regardless of the height difference.
Read his account of what transpired between them below

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/nigerian-man-weds-tall-lady-that-turned.html

Nigerian women don't change their minds for nothing. Maybe she don reach last bus stop.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
how was d marriage?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by graphiti: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Votukpa:
Two lessons men are to draw from this post:

1. The 'WALL' is no respecter of women. When she hits it, she will marry any man who proposes. Women, once at a certain age just want the social proof of marriage. It will be sufficient for them. Don't be deceived, if she rejected you once for a stupid and immature reason like your height only to change her mind 7 years down the road, she will behave the same way in your marriage. Go figure.

2. Your resources will speak for you. If you are not a man of means-and she marries you-whether she is rich or poor, she will have VERY little respect for you.

We aren't trained by our fathers on how to select a spouse and so, we now have men making uninformed decisions on marriage partners.

1. Have a source of livelihood for YOURSELF first.
2. Be a minimalist, even if you earn a lot- save and invest your money.
3. Be true to yourself and evaluate thoroughly if you need a wife.
4. If you do, for believers in Christ, seek the Lord prayerfully for direction to the spouse that is suitable for you.
5. Prayerfully WAIT for her to be shown to you. Many decoys will come, pretending to be the appointed one. Red flags are red for a reason. Don't ignore them. Focus on the one that is of God's will and not the one that is of yours.

Very well said!

@ d bolded: is it dt she may still likely reject him/cheat on him when the 'real' man of her dream - tall, dark and handsome- shows up even in marriage?
tnx
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
lexy2014:
how was d marriage?
Marriage that there is no husband is that one a marriage undecided

Good morning
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Marriage that there is no husband is that one a marriage undecided

Good morning
Millenniumlady:
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=71096132][/quote]k
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
k
so do u want 2 marry me?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Millenniumlady(f): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
lexy2014:
so do u want 2 marry me?
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.