Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (44430 Views)

My Man’s Friends Want Us To Break Up Because I Sent Nudes To Another Man / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pitokwe:

So you never marry all this years

You go old for there cheesy cheesy
No be mumu wey you be? Mschew!
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Michelle55: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lemme spread my mat here.. Dude is on point though

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by 93Miles: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Crimecity:
Nigerian lawyer, First Baba Isa is upset with men shaming women for being single. Read his post below

"YOU ARE GETTING OLD O... YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE."

I find it very disgusting when I see young men going around making jokes, trolling ladies and trying to make them feel guilty for being single. Many of these dudes have even perfected this art into a manipulative tool.

Small thing, "you are getting old o, you will remain in your father's house" or "that is how they will do and remain in their father's house". Abegi!

You toast girl she no gree, then you go, "that is how you will do and remain in your father's house". If she doesn't reply your chats or texts, if she doesn't pick your calls, if she refuse to visit you, if she refuse to send you nudes, if she refuse to take your rudeness; "leave that girl, she will remain in her father's house... bla bla bla."

Uncle, you are you married? Are all your sisters married? All the girls that accepted your toasting, sent you nudes, washed your smelling boxers, pound yam for you and gave you snake-in-the-monkey-shadow style on bed, which one did you marry?

Is her father's house a prison? Leave her to remain there na. Abi is her father complaining to you?

Anyway, grand commander and identifier of girls who will remain in their fathers' house, we greet you. I just pray that ladies grow more confidence to shove this rubbish down the throats of men.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/all-the-girls-that-washed-your-smelling-boxers-which-one-did-you-marry-man/

Which Nigerian lady in this century pounds yam for a man?

Which Nigerian lady would wash a man's clothe talk more of boxers?

Will their long fixed nails allowed them wash?

Won't they say you should take the clothes to a dry cleaner?

Mr lawyer the ass licker mind your words..
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by 93Miles: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Michelle55:
Lemme spread my mat here.. Dude is on point though

Dude is on no point.

How many of the Nigerian ladies in this century pounds yam for men?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by sarcasticdude(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please how can I spot a virgin in nigeria?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Do ladies still wash smelling boxers, clean his apartment and pound yam every weekend for him just for marriage? undecided And still warm his bed every time?

Any ladies who do all these just to get a guy to marry her is a big fool!

I don't pity them when they get dumped.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by AreaFada2: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well nobody is using koboko to force anyone to wash boxers.
A girl can wash boxers and clean and yet have other character traits that make her totally "unwifeable".

In any case only very few girls will do that without material gain in return, such as rent or school fees, maintenance cost covered by bf.

So even if no marriage at the end, it's pretty even or more gain by the girl.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Liamm(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97:

Lmao u forgot to add "with kids"
hehehe.... But your tummy is still flat. I like Flat tummy. I don't want to destabilize it baby grin
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Michelle55: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

Dude is on no point.

How many of the Nigerian ladies in this century pounds yam for men?
Mile.. You again? Well I for one pound even Fufu for him grin

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by yomi007k(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
sarcasticdude:
Please how can I spot a virgin in nigeria?
tongue

There is a "V" mark on their forehead....
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by franchasng: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
I supporting you on these your postings becauses somes guyses are very annoyingly angry

If she is not to getting married does it concerneding you sad

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by franchasng: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
victorian:
Do ladies still wash smelling boxers, clean his apartment and pound yam every weekend for him just for marriage? undecided And still warm his bed every time?

very truthed, I supporting u on these ones u saided.

Ladieses must becoming wiser now
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Beorn: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Very valid points from the lawyer. Only egoist and butthurt guys won't agree with the submission.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by BuilderDave: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Dude is setting trap for girls.

If you know, you know
there nothing to know bros
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Pitokwe(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
freecocoa:
No be mumu wey you be? Mschew!

Was just kidding with nothing serious.

No vex. wink
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Holocene(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

Good wife grin
If you ain't married to her, you don't have to force her to do these things it should be her own will.
And for first impression, it goes both ways wink

Nah, it ain't going both ways. A man marries a woman, no the other way around. Why do you see women crying and rolling in the ground when their bobo proposes to them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by doskie(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
freecocoa:
I just fell in love.
thats exactly what he wants
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Are you joking?

You wish.

If women only knew their power.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by 93Miles: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Mile.. You again? Well I for one pound even Fufu for him grin

Can you come and pound for me?
I am hungry as a motherfvcker.

PS: That lawyer sounds sex starved. He's looking for ladies he will fvck for free.

Watch as ladies will DM him. Some who ignored his messages will respond.

Fear men. They are crafty..

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by matiandu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abeg na wetin carry me come Nairaland be that o.
House help in Girl friend disguise
Just link me with any body way de interested. Lol
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by 93Miles: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
doskie:
Watch as mumu ladies will DM that lawyer.
Free fvck loading.. I pity his d!ck
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by 93Miles: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
doskie:
Watch as mumu ladies will DM that lawyer.
Free fvck loading.. I pity his d!ck
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Divay22(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Holocene:

Nah, it ain't going both ways. A man marries a woman, no the other way around. Why do you see women crying and rolling in the ground when their bobo proposes to them grin grin grin grin grin
First impression ain't suppose to be both ways
So it's her duty to clean your room if she finds it dirty on a first date all because of first impression?

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Delete this comment, it doesn't make any sense.

#Witnessing sexism on nairaland.
Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean it must be deleted. To some people you are worthless. Does that mean you should be killed?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Michelle55: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

Can you come and pound for me?
I am hungry as a motherfvcker.

PS: That lawyer sounds sex starved. He's looking for ladies he will fvck for free.

Watch as ladies will DM him. Some who ignored his messages will respond.

Fear men. They are crafty..
On my way to pound for you

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
TimiRume:
Men don't tear you down, they protect you. This is a man. smiley

Keep deceiving yourself, you hear?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by vicben27(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Who send am make e dey publicise?
when are coming to wash my Boxers?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
vicben27:
when are coming to wash my Boxers?
Whatever makes you an idiot works REALLY well. I’d stockpile that stuff.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
victorian:

I can't do all listed things to get a man o, but I can tell you I have some male friends with potential (FWP)cooking and fetching water for me in school just so I can look their side. Even at my age I dont thing about marriage....it scares the daylight out of me. I love my single life biko....no drama!
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by vicben27(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whatever makes you an idiot works REALLY well. I’d stockpile that stuff.
zinnyzee you've Bin acting crazy lately take it easy Ooh! l guess you are on ur period. l intentionally wanted to see ur response. don't let the NL guyz drive you nuts Ooh. l till like you frm afar, because ya slim like my Boo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.