Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend (2129 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Flaunts Her Sexy Laps And Side Bum In Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by coolestchris(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
at Jabi lake Abuja, it was fun, it's always good to be with loved ones

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by reyscrub(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enough of recycling this waste old ahit menh.

Here I present before you the fresh programme loaded gentle guy from new era thinking world.

Meet Toye Akingbola as Nigeria next President (#TA4P) for good tomorrow to give us:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

http://toyeakingbola.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by N0favors: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
How can I vote for someone whose shoes are longer than the Nile? He could steal our funds and stock it in there you know.

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by coolestchris(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
N0favors:
Cool
yup

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by coolestchris(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
How can I vote for someone whose shoes are longer than the Nile? He could steal our funds and stock it in there you know.
you sef
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
As old as u are u dey mumu ur self. U never get party ni
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by chiommy123(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
tufiakwa. Lol
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by zeestone99(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bigtotoboi:

Can we pls be serious for once pls, we shud nt jst joke about everything, we need to be serious... Gracias

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by holywahala19(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
This op has never been to Trafford(Note;I live in Trafford)
what a shoe!
Come near Trafford with this ur shoe and we will use stone to break ur legs. We don't allow thugs and poor people in.

Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Too much money.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2018

President Of What/Where?

Is It Nigeria? Bros Do You Know That Presidental Form Is 55million Naira?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018

See Your Yoruba Trouser and Shoe. Are You From Ogun state?

Your Shoe Be Like Shoe Made From Abeokuta Stones.

Your Trouser Like Ancient Redeem Pastor Trouser.

E remain Small You For Get Breast. I Cant Vote For You. You Too Resemble Embezzuler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Lonestar124: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
IamPlato:

President Of What/Where?

Is It Nigeria? Bros Do You Know That Presidental Form Is 55million Naira?
Do you know the money will be refund indirectly if he lose the election?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2018
zeestone99:

Can we pls be serious for once pls, we shud nt jst joke about everything, we need to be serious... Gracias

I was being serious man.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2018
IamPlato:

See Your Yoruba Trouser and Shoe. Are You From Ogun state?

Your Shoe Be Like Shoe Made From Abeokuta Stones.

Your Trouser Like Ancient Redeem Pastor Trouser.

E remain Small You For Get Breast. I Cant Vote For You. You Too Resemble Embezzuler
lol
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lol

This Owerri babe never Sleep?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by osemoses1234(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2018
This one still dey hungry
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Crossbow(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Baba seriously, you don old o... Your babe get nice shape sha.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Crossbow(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Baba seriously, you don old o... Your babe get nice shape sha.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by zeestone99(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Bigtotoboi:

I was being serious man.

Aiit man
Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by powerr: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend by Favor99(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2018
coolestchris:
at Jabi lake Abuja, it was fun, it's always good to be with loved ones
I support you bro. By the way your girlfriend is sexy. But may God bless you and be with you in all your endeavors. Make us proud. Keep believing in yourself and in the country and you will get there

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman / Know When You Can Get Pregnant / Ladies Can You Leave A Man Because Of His Pipe? Honest Response Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.