Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,423 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds (19460 Views)

FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by nike4love: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
I thought abacha never stole any money according to buhari?

which money again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by tuna4servi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wait for the outcome sha
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by SmilingMary(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
We are gonna blame China next....
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by ifymadu: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
All thieves, recovering the loots for their pockets
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fg dey mad

After Switzerland fulfil the agreement of denying Nnamdi kanu's family visa to meet united nation
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by tunary(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
The Swizz govt shouldn't return kobo cos its definitely gonna be siphoned again, wicked people we have as leaders
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by saaron(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
A govt with a President that swore to the 12 gods of daura that Abacha never stole is here shouting day light robbery over Abacha loot. This govt has no shame.
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by Stakekay1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abacha did not loot, why will they return it to Nigeria? Switzerland should keep the money or give other countries that are laying claims to the money
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by legba1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sarrakii:
SINCE BUHARI BECOME PRESIDENT RECOVERY OF ABACHA LOOT IS NOW POLITICS NO WONDER HE SAID ABACHA NEVER STOLE NIGERIA MONEY.

imagine....how .come.previous administration didn't recoverall at Once.
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
danemenike:
Daft people will not read and comprehend what the foreign Minister said, they'll come here and start spewing trash.

They hurdles that the Swizz Government on Nations trying to recover stolen wealth is mind boggling. The take huge commissions and cuts. They're daylight Robbers.

You should be getting angry at the idiot that looted and wired our money abroad.

If Nigeria was China or North Korea, there wouldn’t be any trace of Abacha’s DNA today. His remnant would’ve be wiped out.

Sadly he wasn’t the only one who looted Nigeria. Buhari exonerated him, the Abubakars are still out there breathing while politicians meet and consult him and the likes of IBB over crucial national issues.

Nigeria is phucked.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by Horus(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuhadCklbVg

Abacha loot: Nigerian government should consult National Assembly on utilisation of funds
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by blackpanda: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
baliyubla:
But the dulllard said Abacha never stole, so which particular loot is the government talking about. If I were the swiss government, won't be returning a kobo. See them searching desperately for campaign funds. grin grin

Quit gulping bowls of lies. Buhari never said such

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by 989900: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
danemenike:
Daft people will not read and comprehend what the foreign Minister said, they'll come here and start spewing trash.

They hurdles that the Swizz Government on Nations trying to recover stolen wealth is mind boggling. The take huge commissions and cuts. They're daylight Robbers.

I was going through the comments just to find one sensible commenter -- alas, here you are! Phewww!

There's something seriously wrong with the education/miseducation of our people. SMH!

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by dahnimoh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
And Buhari once said Abacha did not steal our money

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by IbrahimDamola: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Since Abacha never stole according Buhari, then there is no fund to recover. Kpo?
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by InvertedHammer: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
/
Switzerland should take the blame.

She should implement "finder is the keeper" law.

If you are so corrupt to let money leave your shores carelessly into our banks unsolicited, such fund becomes our own.

This is what happens when you play nice to criminals.
/
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by meforyou1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
This man doeant know he's a diplomat and need to choose his words carefully
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by meforyou1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
989900:

I was going through the comments just to find one sensible commenter -- alas, here you are! Phewww!

There's something seriously wrong with the education/miseducation of our people. SMH!

how is that comment sensible?

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by israelmao(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
So you expect Switzerland to release those loots just like that and put their economy in a comatose stage.
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by AuthorityXYZ: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sarrakii:
SINCE BUHARI BECOME PRESIDENT RECOVERY OF ABACHA LOOT IS NOW POLITICS NO WONDER HE SAID ABACHA NEVER STOLE NIGERIA MONEY.
The Swiss table APC Government is shaking, many people are on it.
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by 360command: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
I would be glad if Nigerians can collect their money in switz embassy
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by King44(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Imagine the money owned by one country is being spread over the world like birth wright , I think this is the hightime Fulanis should be stopped from contesting for any political post in Nigeria, abacha, babangida and other people originally from Niger, Mali robbing us of our resources since 1963 this type of news makes me so sick
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by tayor3(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Even if buhari said that abacha didn't stole any money....u and i kn that abacha stole huge sum of money....with some of d comments i av read so far i pity dis generation and d generation to come.
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sarrakii:
but what exactly is he recovering when he said abacha didn't steal?
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
danemenike:

but buhari said abacha didn't steal. So what is his minister complaining about?
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
legba1:

imagine....how .come.previous administration didn't recoverall at Once.
has this govt recovered all at once? I thought d head of this govt once said abacha didn't steal? So what are they trying 2 recover from a man that didn't steal?
Re: FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds by Francopol(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
pls Switzerland govt shuld nt release de moni to dis present nig govt cos dey re extravagant and has no positive financial records.. only characterized with bogus lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu / Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Borno State Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.