Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) (54524 Views)

Viral Video Of Moment A Wedding Guest Catches Bride's Flowers In A Hilarious Way / Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2018
If you've never been to a wedding, let us educate you on one rather outdated tradition - the bouquet throwing.

The bride will stand alone and chuck her flowers (that she probably paid way over the odds for) as the guests and bridesmaids stand behind her attempting to catch it.

It's a good sign of things to come for the lucky lady. But potentially not for her partner (who may have no intention of getting married). See exhibit A:
Yes, this is the hilarious moment a man does a runner after seeing his girlfriend catch a bride's wedding bouquet.

The male guest was caught on camera running for his life after realising he might be next to get hitched.
In the footage, he can be seen legging it moments after newly-weds Chelsea and Matt Best tied the knot in Kettering, Northants., on Saturday.

In line with tradition, Chelsea flings the flowers into the crowd towards a group of women who all have their eyes on the prize.

The women can be seen barging each other out of the way to try and get hold of the bouquet before it's caught by Rachel Besley, who is wearing an orange gown. Clearly overjoyed, Rachel jumps for joy until her boyfriend, Daniel Gilbert, decides to run for the hills.

Credit: SWNS

According to the MailOnline, social media users commented on the viral video saying their partners would react very much the same.

According to Reader's Digest, the traditional gesture was originally a deterrent. The bride would toss her bouquet as a distraction to stop people trying to touch her and rip the gown off. Bet you weren't expecting that.

She would then escape to the bridal chamber with her new hubby and we can all guess what happens then.

Now, it's all about passing on good fortune to whoever catches it - with a pretty similar ending (minus the getaway).

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8luO2LoOPo

Source: http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/uk-boyfriend-runs-away-after-his-girlfriend-catches-a-brides-bouquet-20180904

The way men are afraid of marriage these days grin

What do you think?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Ebuka478(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol, why he no go run?

26 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Awong chop and clean mouth busted cheesy

182 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nbote(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Why is he running wen he didn't promise her marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by tooth4tooth: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2018
See wahala! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Chai, see run grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by MexxIT(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2018
D guy has nothing to fear jare... If d number of maidens who catch d bouquet actually got to marry next we would have less baby mamas and lesser hoes

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by bayocanny: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
lol ;Dlol
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by PurestBoy(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol, bad guy

3 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2018
He still has a lot of pussy to conquer before settling down. Dude is not yet ready to be tied down to just one pussy.

Godspeed my brother. . . You are a wise and true son of thy father. I will also do the same if it were to be me.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by exynos(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
With the look of things, i think that guy go get good speed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by econo88(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
he is running fast like a racing horse
grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Jacqueline22(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
cc: farano, lalasticlacla, mynd44, lefulefu, donstan18, how una see am?
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awong chop and clean mouth busted cheesy

see them,grin

1 Like

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Martin0(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Jacqueline22:
lol

owokowoko, owie Edo nor gangrin how far na, you just dey Behind up these days oo, any e get where you need to work on sha! if you know you know!
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Jacqueline22(f): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Martin0:

owokowoko, owie Edo nor gangrin how far na, you just dey Behind up these days oo, any e get where you need to work on sha! if you know you know!
Lol I know why
U Dey try me abi
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Offpoint: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Woulda done same...
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cc: farano, lalasticlacla, mynd44, lefulefu, donstan18, how una see am?
aint his fault ooo grin
who want stress grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by chiommy123(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Time wasters

1 Like

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Lol I know why
U Dey try me abi

correct girlgrin u sabi xup well wellgrin forget trying jor,grin how ur side na, see as porpurry plenty for all ur bodygrin grin
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
Time wasters

grin

Ndi oso chi egbu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Developrog(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Jacqueline22(f): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Martin0:

correct girlgrin u sabi xup well wellgrin forget trying jor,grin how ur side na, see as porpurry plenty for all ur bodygrin grin

Thank you tongue
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by killsmith(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Apart from owing exclusive rights to a woman's vagina, what else can a man benefit from marriage?

3 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Thank you tongue
grin for ur mind oogrin
Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
killsmith:
Apart from owing exclusive rights to a woman's vagina, what else can a man benefit from marriage?

Companionship esp. with a good lady

6 Likes

Re: UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8luO2LoOPo

Source: http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/uk-boyfriend-runs-away-after-his-girlfriend-catches-a-brides-bouquet-20180904

The way men are afraid of marriage these days grin

What do you think?
What do I think? You want me to think on your blog for free? You're very high. I've got better things to think about.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.