Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) (23411 Views)

Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos) / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about $500m naira in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?
If he suddenly have $500m how much is even Osun state total revenue from all sources in 8 years, you people will just be lying

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
deebsman1:

If he suddenly have $500m how much is even Osun state total revenue from all sources in 8 years, you people will just be lying
you were not born when the list of politicians that operate foreign account were released. Do you know how much he has borrowed ?
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Cajal(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dannyset:
Osun state is an APC state and strong hold just like Lagos. PDP can only try but am sorry, APC got it locked down here. It would be easy for an elephant to pass through the eyes of the needle than for our dancing Senator to become the Governor of this State.
....dancing senator should re consider and stop wasting deji and serubawon wealth
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Cajal(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about $500m naira in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?
...are u here or what?

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:

Propaganda doesn't get the job done. When will you people start selling your party and candidate to electorates? When pdp was one in Osun State, they couldn't defeat APC. How would they do that now that they split into two equal half? Jokers and dreamers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by BabaO2: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about[b] $500m naira[/b] in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?
$500m Naira. Na the same grades u and Adeleke get for WASC?

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Cajal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
donprincebigt:
waiting for pdp rally wey davido go present
...till after election sir

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Mccullum: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
abumeinben:
Dear Seun,

It's so obvious you're biased with your front page political rally reports. Been watching for sometime now, it's all APC. You should be ashamed of your self. You could go ahead to rename your forum apcland.com since they're now your patron.

If all you care about is money, then you're no different from those campaigning. If you visited Osun State, you'll avoid APC.

I'm no politician onr one you'll relate to politics...game should be neutral.

See your life undecided shocked
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Scared just like in Ekiti state?
Pdp was incumbent in ekiti. It is a reversal of roles in Osun.
Very desperate apc. Suddenly recruiting Oyes, paying salaries and tradermoni all to curry votes from a people so pauperized by aregbesola's apc!
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about $500m in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?
shatap there and stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
maasoap:

Propaganda doesn't get the job done. When will you people start selling your party and candidate to electorates? When pdp was one in Osun State, they couldn't defeat APC. How would they do that now that they split into two equal half? Jokers and dreamers everywhere.
and this is how to campaign? By pointing fingers to the other party?some of you keep on saying the opposition don't have syllable candidates therefore people should vote for APC, what nonsense?? Let me see how APC will win Osun state

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
abumeinben:
Dear Seun,

It's so obvious you're biased with your front page political rally reports. Been watching for sometime now, it's all APC. You should be ashamed of your self. You could go ahead to rename your forum apcland.com since they're now your patron.

If all you care about is money, then you're no different from those campaigning. If you visited Osun State, you'll avoid APC.

I'm no politician onr one you'll relate to politics...game should be neutral.
the agony of a pained looser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by mrfreemind: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
sorry people are not coming because of dancing senator but to come and watch devidoand on election day the vote goes to APC not PDP
donprincebigt:
waiting for pdp rally wey davido go present

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
you were not born when the list of politicians that operate foreign account were released. Do you know how much he has borrowed ?

Do you know how much $500m is?
Please bring forth your 'media evidence' and shame me

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
dheilaw1:
shatap there and stop making a fool of yourself
I hear you

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
tuniski:

Pdp was incumbent in ekiti. It is a reversal of roles in Osun.
Very desperate apc. Suddenly recruiting Oyes, paying salaries and tradermoni all to curry votes from a people so pauperized by aregbesola's apc!
And that is why it will be very easy for APC in Osun than in Ekiti.
Any party that controls Aso rock has the upper hand in any election in Nigeria.

Fayose also credited Ekiti people some amount a day before the election election too.

Arebesola can simply blame it on PDP as the reason he couldn't pay then because we knew how opposition states suffered under Jonathan.

My Edo state was among too

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
deebsman1:

Do you know how much $500m is?
Please bring forth your 'media evidence' and shame me
okay ...

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

And that is why it will be very easy for APC in Osun than in Ekiti.
Any party that controls Aso rock has the upper hand in any election in Nigeria.

Fayose also credited Ekiti people some amount a day before the election election too.

Arebesola can simply blame it on PDP as the reason he couldn't pay then because we knew how opposition states suffered under Jonathan.

My Edo state was among too
My own is buhariToDaura2019
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
tuniski:

My own is buhariToDaura2019
Keep dreaming,it will be easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to leave aso rock in 2019.

For sure he will be visiting Daura in 2019

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
okay ...
Only fools believe all this bedroom bloggers.
Share a link of any recognize news media and I will believe you.

Which of is gist menia?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Only fools believe all this bedroom bloggers.
Share a link of any recognize news media and I will believe you.

Which of is gist menia?
https://www.herald.ng/fbi-reveals-shocking-list-nigerias-richest-politicians/ I know you won't believe this, don't bother to reply me, thanks
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
I hail the prophet below.... Woli agba grin

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
https://www.herald.ng/fbi-reveals-shocking-list-nigerias-richest-politicians/ I know you won't believe this, don't bother to reply me, thanks
Lol.
Without Evidence?
This were some of the work of Reno and FFK some years back,they included most opposition figures then and sold this propaganda to some foreign journalist before the 2015 elections to discredit those in APC
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Lol.
Without Evidence?
This were some of the works of Reno and FFK some years back,they included most opposition figures then and sold this propaganda to some foreign journalist before the 2015 elections to discredit those in APC
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
okay ...

See useless source: is that where you get your own credible information, I laff in Espana, Punch is there you no bring, premium times iz there same, vanguard, tribune, guardian etc..... u are bringing me one useless blog

Fake news, even the way it is representing oozes of unprofessionalism
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by salford: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about $500m in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?
The Nigerian electorates are the funniest in the world. Promise N500 or 4 derica of rice, and you would see people turn up for rallies and elections.
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
salford:

The Nigerian electorates are the funniest in the world. Promise N500 or 4 derica of rice, and you would see people turn up for rallies and elections.
my brother

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
deebsman1:

See useless source: is that where you get your own credible information, I laff in Espana, Punch is there you no bring, premium times iz there same, vanguard, tribune, guardian etc..... u are bringing me one useless blog

Fake news, even the way it is representing oozes of unprofessionalism
enjoy your day

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by akphrat(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
NA PDP all the way

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep dreaming,it will be easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to leave aso rock in 2019.

For sure he will be visiting Daura in 2019
Just like GEJ and his fans. I feel you jare.
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
tuniski:

Just like GEJ and his fans. I feel you jare.
Lol.
You guys will not just understand that Buhari is not Jonathan.
Buhari has that standby millions of votes up there in the north that no matter which party he belongs to or even if he is an independent candidate,they will still massively vote for him and Jonathan didn't have that.

Only fools couldn't see then in 2015 that Jonathan was going to lose that election due to the introduction of card readers which was going to make a it difficult for PDP to over rig that 2015 election like previous ones.

Take it,Buhari is not Jonathan and what worked against Jonathan can not work against Buhari OK.
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
You guys will not just understand that Buhari is not Jonathan.
Buhari has that standby millions of votes up there in the north that no matter which party he belongs to or even if he is an independent candidate,they will still massively vote for him and Jonathan didn't have that.

Only fools couldn't see then in 2015 that Jonathan was going to lose that election due to the introduction of card readers which was going to make a it difficult for PDP to over rig that 2015 election like previous ones.

Take it,Buhari is not Jonathan and what worked against Jonathan can not work against Buhari OK.
You guys just fail to understand no one can stand a genuine movement of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media / El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.