Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) (23415 Views)

Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos) / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
tuniski:

You guys just fail to understand no one can stand a genuine movement of the people.
Lol.
It's funny that you don't know that those for Buhari are more than the few people and online warriors that are against him.

The minority will always have their say,while the majority will have their way.

February is few months away and we will see those that are more OK.

Buhari margin of victory in 2019 will be more than that of 2015.
Write it down and quote me after the election
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
It's funny that you don't know that those for Buhari are more than the few people and online warriors that are against him.

The minority will always have their say,while the majority will have their way.

February is few months away and we will see those that are more OK.

Buhari margin of victory in 2019 will be more than that of 2015.
Write it down and quote me after the election
Free and fair whosoever wins so be it.
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by REUB2: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
osun
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by REUB2: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
osun is for APC
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by famology(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's the hometown of the APC deputy gov candidate

Ok,I see
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Mosesm:

Who cares what you say you are or not? See a Wally calling someone a dindinrin. Just stop peddling falsehood. Your language sulks
you are morally corrupt and unfit to contribute to political matters like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.