Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Be This Silly? (4487 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by sophy09: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2010
akwaowoudo:

Duration exausted: illiteracy is a clog found in the wheel. Next, when elders debate; embrace the verandah.

I am not surprised at your words, from your username it is obvious one does not have to argue with you.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by sd6: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
Girl u're a harlot! U shud be ashamed of urself. U took a black berry phone u cant pay for its services and u're happy to have run away. Wait till u lose d berry. Cheap slut!
@TAMITA become him neva socket d gal, u dey cal am mumu. Its prostitutes like u dat believe dat a man has to sleep with u before he gives u sumtin. Ashawo.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
@poster, you better be careful cos I see this coming right back at ya.

Remember the saying "when you peeing, the end come right in front you"

CAREFUL
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by bigfather(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2010
Onchedu:

I dey trip for some guys o. BlackBerry while still declaring manifesto. that's how some other dude bought a girl a Toyota Camry 2009 to say goodbye.

Una well done.

And when their paddy ask them for help,they tell them they are broke ! Some guys dey funny sha !
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skydeep(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
why is everyone pointing an accused finger at me? undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by cyntlating(f): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
na waoh 4 sompple sef,wen guys take advantage of ladies dey hail d guy bt nw  my smart lady got a china BB nt more dan N30000 sombdy is shoutng nemesis,dat is BULSHIT,girlfriend carry on notin do u
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skydeep(f): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
cyntlating:

na waoh 4 sompple sef,wen guys take advantage of ladies dey hail d guy bt nw  my smart lady got a china BB nt more dan N30000 sombdy is shoutng nemesis,dat is BULSHIT,girlfriend carry on notin do u
Thanks gal wink
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by xynerise: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2010
@poster. For your mind u dey smart?
I give that phone 3 months and u go see the fakenality in it. grin
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by mutter(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2010
And N30000 is no big deal embarassed
Amazing really what one reads sometimes.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by cyntlating(f): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2010
@mutter so 4 ur mind N30000 is 2 much abi?bt if silly guy chop my babe d money bcomes irelevant rite?u men make me sick,u aren't seen notin yet
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by SALady(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Poster what are you doing? Why girls why? everytime I open the blog there's always another girl letting me down. Noooo girls nooo stop it.

oiehjg'ekwp[iohf; aohegAJ'EMFGpowemOEKM krkr[k,

That was my head banging on the key board
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by sophy09: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2010
Your head will bleed for nothing. Won't be surprised if another silly thread comes up
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by googles: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2010
guy is silly

girl is an opportunist

wat a combo cheesy
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by AmAlone: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
hmmmmm, yawn!!!

later man,
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by whiteroses(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2010
why are people complaining what girl will say no to a bb especially when she dint beg for it
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by iice(f): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2010
cyntlating:

@mutter so 4 your mind N30000 is 2 much abi?bt if silly guy chop my babe d money bcomes irelevant rite?u men make me sick,u aren't seen notin yet

Nigerian Education = The way forward grin grin
Dyslexia no go kill pesin cheesy
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by buttie: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2010
My dear you have collected it already and there is nothing dat u can do abt it, Somethng like dis once happened to me but myself and d guy were friends before he started askin me out, I also bought gifts for him to even thngs up, Buy him somethng nice too it doesnt have to be as expensive as the blackberry but if you can afford it why not?
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skydeep(f): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by blackwood(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
You'll be somebodys fool some day too. you always earn whatever you give. its called KARMA
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Never collect anything from a guy your not dating or have any intention of dating.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Onchedu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Never collect anything from a guy your not dating or have any intention of dating.

"grin grin grin grin grin grin"

If I hear say dem hear U. The picture no even fit paint for my head say girls dey way fit refuse gift. HOW For this present world? Dem no plenty. Over scarce wan kpai dat crop of babes.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
For your info there are girls I knw who would never collect gifts from men. I am one of them.

One principle I pride myself on, I have never accepted gifts/spent any man's money I'm not dating or have an intent to date.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
Chineke!!! the dude don to pay "owo omo gor"( maga money).

But come to think of it,

@poster, just thank your stars if the dude doesn't know your autnty's place. 'cus if na me, after trying to reach you for 2 days to no avail.

I will CERTAINLY be on a mission, and you know what that will be? TO BURN DOWN YOUR AUNTY'S HOUSE

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Kgdavid(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
its amazing what poverty can do self esteem.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by GL(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
i agree, the guy was silly. i don't know why guys try to woo girls with gifts, it's so bad that they give in hopes that the gifts would persuade the girls to love them. if i were a guy, i wouldn't want to be with a girl who only started to become receptive to my advances after receiving gifts from me.

@ poster,

so guys scam girls all the time, that doesn't make this right. you knew that the guy gave you a phone expecting something in return. the honest thing to do would be to reject the phone, and maintain that you had no interest in him. but because you were about to travel, you took the gift, happy that you would escape having to fulfil the guy's expectations. i don't feel sorry for the guy at all. in fact, i think it serves him right for thinking a BB can buy love. but it's just not right to take gifts from guys and give them false hope when you know you aren't going to date them.

@ cyntlating,

ill-gotten 30,000 naira is TOO much. but the problem's not the cost of the phone, it's the deception and dishonesty shown to a guy who showed interest in her. they say a good name is better than riches, and it's unfortunate that the phone was tempting enough to make her trick the guy so. however, i feel that if someone would soil his/her name for material gain, s/he might as well aim really high. in that sense, 30,000 naira is nothing. i respect those ladies who sleep with politicians to get contracts worth millions a lot more than those ones who follow men for phones, recharge cards, edibles.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
How much is a BB that people are making noise about undecided

It's not new for guys to try to buy girls into having a r/ship with them.

A guy who's willing to pay for love/sex or whatever it is they think they are buying, should be ready to get duped. Chikena!

That being said,

@ Poster!

I thinkt you are being unnecesarily childish. The least you could have done was to tell him you were leaving town. Remember it's a small world we live in!

Tell him you are standing by your NO and you'll be leaving the city . . but hold on tight to your BB tongue cheesy
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by jaybee3(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
Some peeps are ought to be kidnapped grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by slap1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
@OP. Wot wil u tel ur b/f if he asks how d BB came about? Do u tink he wil be hapi if u tel him d trut?
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by badoomusoo: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

How much is a BB that people are making noise about undecided

It's not new for guys to try to buy girls into having a r/ship with them.

A guy who's willing to pay for love/sex or whatever it is they think they are buying, should be ready to get duped. Chikena!

Typical ujujoan response,i cant wait for u to start finking wif your head and not your ballsA*S*S

@poster
I'm sure you mentioned/implied to the guy that you had no phone and he thot since he was professing luv to u he should also show a bit of caring for your needs.Elebi like you feeling like a sharp gal.There's only one word to describe U:HUNGRY. shiorrr
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
badoomusoo:

Typical ujujoan response,i cant wait for u to start finking wif your head and not your ballsA*S*S

Oh just shut up! tongue
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Onchedu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

For your info there are girls I knw who would never collect gifts from men. I am one of them.

One principle I pride myself on, I have never accepted gifts/spent any man's money I'm not dating or have an intent to date.

No doubt there are, I didnt say there weren't did I?

It's a good thing U have principles. Keep them and remain in that league of the exceptional. wink
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by badoomusoo: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh just shut up! tongue

The truth they say is bitter abi?
I fink u type before you fink,please try the opposite for once

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl / MY Guys, Which Do You Prefer? ***PHOTO**** / Virgin Ko, Virgin Ni (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.