Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (10573 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
my i dont really get what you are trying to achieve here. Are you just showing you know all about how the brain functions? No one is arguing that with you. You are making it seem like you are telling us something new and revolutionary. We are not here to learn everything on how the brain works. The mind is not an entity of it's own, it is a product of processes in the brain which is what we call thoughts. One part of the brain cant be enough to produce thoughts. This is why i dont want to be dilly dallying with you. This info is not changing anything here except you are trying to tell use the mind exists outside the brain, then i wld listen to you. For now you are only repeating what we know while trying to prove you know much about the topic which is not a big deal to me

He is actually succeeded in derailing the thread with what we all know...

Where is that uche of a boy who said he is doing a lot if thrashing... I am sure the she is so glad the attention is off him for a moment...

Mr uche u have so many questions to answer... Mr trasher. Come and trash me.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
budaatum:

Oh good. I didn't want to sneak it past you.

So, is the conscious awareness in dreams not a sort of 'perceiving', without seeing with eyes?
it is. As i have said before, you can choose to call it perceiving but you aint seeing with your eyes closed. Just choice of words tho. Sure we understand ourselves

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
frank317:

He is actually succeeded in derailing the thread with what we all know...

Where is that uche of a boy who said he is doing a lot if thrashing... I am sure the she is so glad the attention is off him for a moment...

Mr uche u have so many questions to answer... Mr trasher. Come and trash me.
uchenaija is the name.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija has disappeared into oblivion. He thought HardMirror, frank317 and I were unserious christians who woke up one morning and said "God doesn't exist". He got a reality check and saw he wasn’t better as a christian than we had been. In fact we obviously exposed his biblical illiteracy. Growing weary of dogding questions, he disappeared into oblivion.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Uchenaija has disappeared into oblivion. He thought HardMirror, frank317 and I were unserious christians who woke up one morning and said "God doesn't exist". He got a reality check and saw he wasn’t better as a christian than we had been. In fact we obviously exposed his biblical illiteracy. Growing weary of dogding questions, he disappeared into oblivion.

Oh Please, what was your points? Even a single argument you can't bring out. You're all a waste of reasonable arguments.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
uchenaija is the name.

Oh please, I'm tired of your childish arguments.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by budaatum: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
frank317:

Most religious people think the mind is in the heart that's actually what I am interested in correcting.
Buda does not think the mind is an organ that physically exists in the body. That's why vaxx's 'abstract' appeals to me.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
budaatum:

Buda does not think the mind is an organ that physically exists in the body. That's why vaxx's 'abstract' appeals to me.

Cool... I no buda is not a Christian...

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Oh please, I'm tired of your childish arguments.
Are u scared of me? I don't biteoooo
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Oh Please, what was your points? Even a single argument you can't bring out. You're all a waste of reasonable arguments.
My points? For the umpteenth time, I am not interested in an intellectual argument with you. Didn't I say that? Can't you read and understand? Have you answered frank317's and HardMirror's questions? Have you answered my previous questions that expose your unimpressive logical abilities and reasoning? You think you can tire me out by evading questions only to ask them again like a dundee after many pages? grin Nah, I have the mental stamina to take you on till midnight. I you doubt it, ask butterflylion, you can weary me by distorting arguments and taking me in circles. Mtewwww

What did I say wrong in my last post?

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

you mean screaming "trash" "trash" "trash" is your definition of reasonable argument?

Abeg what is the proof that supports god as the creator. Since yesterday you have been dodging this question
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
you mean screaming "trash" "trash" "trash" is your definition of reasonable argument?

Abeg what is the proof that supports god as the creator. Since yesterday you have been dodging this question
Don't mind him. I asked him where I got it wrong but he started talking nonsense.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
My points? For the umpteenth time, I am interested in an intellectual argument with you. Didn't I say that? Can't you read and understand? Have you answered frank317's and HardMirror's questions? Have you answered my previous questions that expose your unimpressive logical abilities and reasoning? You think you can tire me out by evading questions only to ask them again like a dundee after many pages? grin Nah, I have the mental stamina to take you on till midnight. I you doubt it, ask butterflylion, you can weary me by distorting arguments and taking me in circles. Mtewwww

What did I say wrong in my last post?
pity the guy. He has realized how daft he is
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
pity the guy. He has realized how daft he is
He is behaving like butterflylion. I have told that I am not interested in an intellectual argument with him but he keeps asking "what are your points?"

Just like butterflylion.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
He is behaving like butterflylion. I have told that I am not interested in an intellectual argument with him but he keeps asking "what are your points?"

Just like butterflylion.
that butterfly guy now using his lying skills to earn a meagre 30k with bmc, always knew he was an under rock crawler.

Funny how they all fade away, kingebuka, butterflylion and that scammer that is wanted by the police, what is his name again?... even that pastor with fake healing of hiv, where are all these people today? Cant god get better representatives?

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
that butterfly guy now using his lying skills to earn a meagre 30k with bmc, always knew he was an under rock crawler.

Funny how they all fade away, kingebuka, butterflylion and that scammer that is wanted by the police, what is his name again?... even that pastor with fake healing of hiv, where are all these people today? Cant god get better representatives?
Lol. Butterflylion once called us frustrated people. I think butterflylion, 4evergod, naijadeyhia, felixomor, spectacular(he came as a female here grin) and bbfever were all the same individual called Samuel Ekueme. He is a fraud. I believe he is an atheist but he plays the incorrigible dumb card probably because he has a church or ministry and he is seeking followers. He and princess ebuka Kingebukasblog have faded.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:

Lol...jagbade is the pastor not sure i got the spelling right.

That guy was a total embarrassment to Yahweh

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
frank317:

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by 1Sharon(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
An advice from the great 1Sharon and her effort in the lord's vineyard grin

Plsss...can you not grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Plsss...can you not grin
You posts were really cringey grin . I didn't want to post everything because shame wey go suppose catch you done catch me grin.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
frank317:

joagbaje.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
joagbaje.
cheesy the Christ Embassy pastor.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by ichuka(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2018
HardMirror:
hear yourself 'born of god'.... god shld give birth to him abi? Salvation is very simple, read John 3:16. For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life'

Shikena, anything else you are saying is rubbish, all you need is belief. All that being born of god is just same as saying being made or reformed by god which is still saying accepting the provision of god which is only possible be believing. So stop trying to sound like you are telling us something complex
Dude,comprehension is your problem here.
What's the different btw John3:16 and John1:12-13?
You can't get it expect you are a Son!!
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by 1Sharon(f): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Martinez19:
You posts were really cringey grin . I didn't want to post everything because shame wey go suppose catch you done catch me grin.

embarassed I have no words
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Gggg102(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Uchenaija:

What evidence do you have to prove that air, radio waves & odour exist?

Did you say sand dunes are a creation of wind? You must be a complete idiot. You'd still tell me how a car created accident.

their utility.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Gggg102(m): 5:19am On Sep 16, 2018
Uchenaija:

Who is talking about religion here? Put religion away and let's talk like laymen.

It's all common sense. Nothing comes out of nothing. Give honour to whom it is due.

on what ground do you say 'nothing comes from nothing'?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by FELIX0M0R: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
HardMirror:
god is a dubious answer to creation. What god? You people keep saying god god god.... which god? Where? How?
Its simple
The One that gives you sleepless nights here on NL
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Dantedasz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Lol. Butterflylion once called us frustrated people. I think butterflylion, 4evergod, naijadeyhia, felixomor, spectacular(he came as a female here grin) and bbfever were all the same individual called Samuel Ekueme. He is a fraud. I believe he is an atheist but he plays the incorrigible dumb card probably because he has a church or ministry and he is seeking followers. He and princess ebuka Kingebukasblog have faded.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
Martinez19:
I came to Nairaland as a devote christian around the month of May then from September to December I started doubting christianity and I left in 2017. grin

Here is the link to a thread, of four pages, where I made my first series of retarded arguments against atheism. It was the christian me against atheists Edybleketare, donnffd, pennytration, cloudgoddess and Oluwaseytiano. Be sure not to cringe and I assure you that I wasn't trolling grin.
https://www.nairaland.com/3100949/one-big-misconception-theists-atheists#45558446

So let's go.
Interesting history! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building / Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!!