Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (10564 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

No o
He should have labelled the creator "frank317"..
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

U sound angry... Is it anybody's fault that u made up a god in ur head and its been found out its all in ur head?

So u problem is that someone must put a creator label to the universe and call it God... Of what good will this b for u?

Your own problem is you want people to identify with you by your name & you'll like to put your name on your product & yet want to deny that from the person who gave you the shit hole mouth to talk.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LOL, you sound pained sir

I'm not pained, I just don't keep quiet when I see lies & malicious representation of someone.

If you'd be glad to see someone steal your property & no one comes to your defense I'm sure you'd love it.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What is "nothing"?

Are you stupid?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Your own problem is you want people to identify with you by your name & you'll like to put your name on your product & yet want to deny that from the person who gave you the shit hole mouth to talk.

Deny what from who? If your God exist he will not be hiding up and down and waiting on incompetent emotional humans like u to tell ur fellow humans about him. Is that other manufacturers behave? Ur foolish God did not even use other supreme being to letbus know about him... Rabbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
May 2016 madness

Me being the "Mr. Christian Instructor" grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
May 2016 madness grin

1) Mr. Spirikoko. grin
2) Me being a christard and me trying to set an atheist straight. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
May 2016 madness grin

1) Me directing a skeptic to visit the thread(which link is in my op) so that he can find "mind blowing" answers he seeks and be "transformed". Indeed, I was a fool for Christ grin
2) Mr. Bible interpreter. SMH grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
^^^^^
@ hopefulLandlord, frank317, Uchenaija. I have started posting pictures. Internet connection is now stable. grin
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Are you stupid?
No!
now answer my question

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
September 2016 skeptical renaissance cheesy

I started doubting. Though I still identified as a christian but I was the skeptical christian demanding proof and trying to know who the god of the universe is. grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
September 2016 skeptical renaissance. cheesy

I started doubting, doubting and reality was dawning on me little by little. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
October 2016 skeptical renaissance. cheesy

1) started doubting gods of men (clergies).
2) started doubting miracles and testimonies.
3) waiting to be impressed by any christard.
4) my honest submission.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wow... Didn't even know u were a christian in this forum.
But u were not a true Christian, no true Christian will be touch by God and become atheist. Opps I had to say it before theists start talking their nonsense. How I wished they were able to say it when u were defending Yahweh.

Continue jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
December 2016: evolution in exposure. cool

1) Having a hard time with princess Ebuka. grin
2) My new discovery about the nature of morality.
3) My new founded discovery about Nairaland atheists after careful observation. The holy spirit didn't tell princess Ebuka that I was yet an atheist. grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:
But u were not a true Christian, no true Christian will be touch by God and become atheist. Opps I had to say it before theists start talking their nonsense. How I wished they were able to say it when u were defending Yahweh.

Continue jare.
Lol. Just showing that religion is not a respecter of any person and shows no mercy to reasoning and critical thinking.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
I always knew I was going to reject popular belief, as a kid I would say “when I get to heaven I’d ask god who created him”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

Deny what from who? If your God exist he will not be hiding up and down and waiting on incompetent emotional humans like u to tell ur fellow humans about him. Is that other manufacturers behave? Ur foolish God did not even use other supreme being to letbus know about him... Rabbish

Was Jesus not a supreme being? Did he not reveal his father to us & still people doubted him, worst yet killed him.

Even if God came today a lot of people would still doubt his existence

God lived with humans at the beginning. Sin distanced us from him.

If angels spoke to you I'm sure you'd still not like it cos their fiery nature would consume (intimidate) you.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
For those I forgot to invited
Tozara, HardMirror, 1Sharon, hahn, 0temSapien, segunojo886, and others. The thread has gone a bit far but you can see previous pics to catch up. wink

, December 2016 : evolution in exposure. cool

1) still on morality. cheesy
2) still on morality. grin

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
FINALLY!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:
Me too, I'm seeing these posts of his for the first time

according to people like T.Dr Felixomor and Kingebukasblog, OP was an atheist who pretended to be a Christian for a while so he can claim Nairaland made him leave religion. They can even say I'm behind Martinez19 monicker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Me too, I'm seeing these posts of his for the first time

according to people like T.Dr Felixomor and Kingebukasblog, OP was an atheist who pretended to be a Christian for a while so he can claim Nairaland made him leave religion. They can even say I'm behind Martinez19 monicker.
Lol. grin
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Who is talking about religion here? Put religion away and let's talk like laymen.

It's all common sense. Nothing comes out of nothing. Give honour to whom it is due.
oh good! At last we have someone who wants to make sense.
I am ready hope you are too?

Agreed nothing comes from nothing, so where did everything come from? Seems you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Martinez19:
FINALLY!
it is a two stage process.

1. Knowledge, getting a contrary argument to what you believe

2. Being honest to admit the bullcrap you have believed all your life.

Most people wont calm down to examine the counter arguments hence they never get to even be sincere to accept them.

We all yearn for the truth that is why almost everyone once wondered where god came from as kids. But we all kill that thought because we are afraid of the supposed consequences of questioning 'god'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
HardMirror:
it is a two stage process.

1. Knowledge, getting a contrary argument to what you believe

2. Being honest to admit the bullcrap you have believed all your life.

Most people wont calm down to examine the counter arguments hence they never get to even be sincere to accept them.

We all yearn for the truth that is why almost everyone once wondered where god came from as kids. But we all kill that thought because we are afraid of the supposed consequences of questioning 'god'
True. I remember asking, as a little boy, "who created god?"
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by festwiz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
I never knew Martinez19 was a Christian. I was on some of those threads tho. tongue Nice post bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

No o
He should have labelled the creator "frank317"..
god is a dubious answer to creation. What god? You people keep saying god god god.... which god? Where? How?

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Martinez19:
True. I remember asking, as a little boy, "who created god?"
unfortunately, as kids we know god existing was ridiculous but somehow we kill these thoughts because of societal pressures and threats of punishment or being ridiculed by family and friends.

Let us start with that question we had as children, has that question been answered? If no, then why do we still believe in god?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

you mean a person gave him his mouth? Who is the person? Where does this person live? How did u know it is the person that gave him his poo hole called mouth?

Expecting your answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Are you stupid?
he is not stupid. Infact he has displayed a higher level of intellect by asking you a philosophical question. Now answer, what is 'nothing'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by bedspread: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
wirinet:

Empty threats. So you can only spread your religion by spreading fear. Any religion based on fear is a false religion.
Time will tell sir..
I Urge you to Believe on The Lord JESUS CHRIST.. There is no Other Way
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Martinez19:
September 2016 skeptical renaissance cheesy

I started doubting. Though I still identified as a christian but I was the skeptical christian demanding proof and trying to know who the god of the universe is. grin
i love george carlin downloaded ALL his videos i can find online. He is a straightforward no tongue in cheek bastard! Love him!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.