Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (6179 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is bright future written like a halo round his head. You my sister are a Bob the builder, you will help a nigga with 'poortential' such as wilfredpat22 and ubunja so that when said nigga is established, he can finally pursue the woman of his dreams after outliving your usefulness. The only things a woman should look at is results, not prospects and a 'bright future' if not, you risk being unhappy in life and passing 'loser' genes to your children.
not all guys are like that my dear. some ladies have helped theur guys build their future together and today they are happily married. as the saying goes, "not all that glitters is gold"

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:
disgusting thread
what makes it disgusting. dont worry bro, God will heal your pocket and mend your broken heart
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
luckygeee:

what makes it disgusting. dont worry bro, God will heal your pocket and mend your broken heart
so shallow and dumb minded i abore such thread and the first thing that comes to the goat mind is i cant eat three times a day

not like u know what ambition and glory is.so go back to planning marriage with ur petty earnings.ode ur age mates and i are running after how to break a record in life ,u are planning how to marry with a bsc and chicken change

i get time sha
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:
so shallow and dumb minded i abore such thread and the first thing that comes to the goat mind is i cant eat three times a day

not like u know what ambition and glory is.so go back to planning marriage with ur petty earnings.ode ur age mates and i are running after how to break a record in life ,u are planning how to marry with a bsc and chicken change

i get time sha
i laughed out loud after reading your comment. its fine bro, we await your record breaking feat

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
luckygeee:

not all guys are like that my dear. some ladies have helped theur guys build their future together and today they are happily married. as the saying goes, "not all that glitters is gold"

Sadly, she's right. Not all men remember the women that built with them, managing with any guy is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
luckygeee:

i laughed out loud after reading your comment. its fine bro, we await your record breaking feat

too bad.im not the one to blow my trumpets online.always have being ,always will.

so get back in line,mediocre.
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Igbokiller:

too bad.im not the one to blow my trumpets online.always have being ,always will.

so get back in line,mediocre.
see who is in front! anyway have fun and enjoy your money
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2018
I have only believed in one thing, which is marriage in nigeria is highly overrated. My advice for you
Get a matured girl who is working either in a bank or big organization,earning atleast 40k salary. With your 60k salary it will be 100k. Remember it's not just getting married you're building a home which means, you need to rent a house buy furniture,TV, refrigerator.you get my point.

Then limit your marriage to either traditional marriage only.to he'll with the white wedding. If your woman insist she can help u fund your white wedding.itlf u plan 500k.she can bring 250k and then u 250k.after all the marriage is for both of you.and she wants to be with you. So?

Main point here is your woman should be working. And earning money period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2018
A man that earn 40k and above can take care of family with the help of the wife tongue on the wedding side I think the both (traditional and white wedding)at least 400 to 500k

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
I have only believed in one thing, which is marriage in nigeria is highly overrated. My advice for you
Get a matured girl who is working either in a bank or big organization,earning atleast 40k salary. With your 60k salary it will be 100k. Remember it's not just getting married you're building a home which means, you need to rent a house buy furniture,TV, refrigerator.you get my point.

Then limit your marriage to either traditional marriage only.to he'll with the white wedding. If your woman insist she can help u fund your white wedding.itlf u plan 500k.she can bring 250k and then u 250k.after all the marriage is for both of you.and she wants to be with you. So?

Main point here is your woman should be working. And earning money period.

very good comment bro
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by kingsmaila(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Start from some where. I married with 50k and now i earn more than that. Some ppl earn less than that and are happily married if not u no go marry for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
courna:

easy na....

you get problem with op before

E get problem with everybody
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
luckygeee:

if you say so, love is an illusion for the poor
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by ObaOloye: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Are you here to seek advice, or chyke a lady asking irrelevant questions or looking for front page by posting and replying multiple times.

I bet you are still unemployed and drinking garri with your mother under third Mainland Bridge

Yee!!! Are you saying Op is a papi water, the son of a Mami water Because am trying to picture under third mainland bridge..

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Martin0(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
A man that earn 40k and above can take care of family with the help of the wife tongue on the wedding side I think the both (traditional and white wedding)at least 400 to 500k

Money wey dem go take do business and grow nai dem dey use for wedding, chai

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
SBL28:

Sadly, she's right. Not all men remember the women that built with them, managing with any guy is a risk.

I want to understand the word “Build” while the guy was busy “Building” why didn’t she also strive to build and develop herself ?

A broke girl/lady goes into a relationship with a broke guy.
He’s striving hard to develop himself and at the same time doing his best to sustain his current relationship but at the end things didn’t work out and he moved on to someone much better.

I don’t see why both parties should feel bad about breaking up on in most cases the lady feeling used..

I hate when ladies say he “used” me or I was there for you while you’re broke.

There in what way aunty?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Uyi168: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
SBL28:

while building with a guy, u should also be building yourself..
And u ain't doing him any favour by sticking with him when he had nothing!...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

E get problem with everybody
i feel she needs sincere love in her life, but i doubt she can find one, not with this kind of attitude
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
SBL28:

my dear, it depends on what u mean my building with a guy, if u mean just sticking with him at d time he has no money and u do not contribute financially towards his success then i will say the guy owes u nothing. that's my thought though

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jeff1607(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
What you should be worried about or planning for is multiple income.

What if after marriage that 200k a month job folds up or you get sacked the same month you get married

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by fecosequence(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is bright future written like a halo round his head. You my sister are a Bob the builder, you will help a nigga with 'poortential' such as wilfredpat22 and ubunja so that when said nigga is established, he can finally pursue the woman of his dreams after outliving your usefulness. The only things a woman should look at is results, not prospects and a 'bright future' if not, you risk being unhappy in life and passing 'loser' genes to your children.
its ur type guys should really avoid.nothing to offer but always expect high.. change ur mindset

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
At least, 100k monthly, if ur wife is also working and earning something...if not, 150k at least...things ar very expensive nowadays. As 4 wedding plan, it depends on the tribe of ur wife, cos if she's igbo...hmmmm, even a million might not be enough
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
sherylbakky:
At least, 100k monthly, if ur wife is also working and earning something...if not, 150k at least...things ar very expensive nowadays. As 4 wedding plan, it depends on the tribe of ur wife, cos if she's igbo...hmmmm, even a million might not be enough
igbo amaka
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Are you here to seek advice, or chyke a lady asking irrelevant questions or looking for front page by posting and replying multiple times.

I bet you are still unemployed and drinking garri with your mother under third Mainland Bridge

grin
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by luckygeee: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
oya what is your opinion on the question asked
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
luckygeee:
igbo amaka
lolz
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by omicpet(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander .
Such applies to marriage and staying married .
Raising kids who won't hate your guts and raising them the right way .

My one cent .
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by RavenClaw: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why does Mankind have the mentality that men should work. Women believe they should relax while the man provides for them and still some rētårdêd bitches will come out nåkéd to protest women's right.
Men should stand up for their right. There is no men's right!!! A woman can hit you but you are not allowed to hit back as your fellow men will castigate you.

In this case, You both should be working and have enough money to train your kids in school. You should be able to carry a traditional wedding. As @CHESTER48 said to hell with white wedding. If she or her family insists on white wedding then they should contribute money. To hell with the ideology that men should carry all the expenses while the woman's job is to open her legs.!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I want to understand the word “Build” while the guy was busy “Building” why didn’t she also strive to build and develop herself ?

A broke girl/lady goes into a relationship with a broke guy.
He’s striving hard to develop himself and at the same time doing his best to sustain his current relationship but at the end things didn’t work out and he moved on to someone much better.

I don’t see why both parties should feel bad about breaking up on in most cases the lady feeling used..

I hate when ladies say he “used” me or I was there for you while you’re broke.

There in what way aunty?

So what if she was there for him financially, encouraging him and making decisions with him. I'm not saying the guy is obligated to stick with her because of that if they end up being incompatible. I'm talking about where the guy just feels because he has money now, he should upgrade, not necessarily because the lady stopped being a good girlfriend.
Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
SBL28:

So what if she was there for him financially, encouraging him and making decisions with him. I'm not saying the guy is obligated to stick with her because of that if they end up being incompatible. I'm talking about where the guy just feels because he has money now, he should upgrade, not necessarily because the lady stopped being a good girlfriend.

What you don’t understand is people go into relationships with the hope it leads to marriage but then if it doesn’t no body should feel used.

For one if she was there financially occasionally that doesn’t count because you’re expected to help your partner when you can .
except if she’s the sole provider all through which I doubt.

There’s nothing like “encouraging”
She can also build her self while still encouraging the man.

Ladies should strive to build themselves and be independent and not hope and pray their broke partner make it in life and change their poverty status.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Karaske: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sister U Need A Politician In Ur Life...Shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) / New Era Of Word Censorship On Nairaland / If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.