Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man (1913 Views)

Two Second Man & Sexyladies / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by comedynaija: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
My boyfriend is a one minute man.

He said he last more on other girls before me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by Airforce1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maybe you're not all that attractive

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by Nbote(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferCristi:

If this is true & he has medically verified he doesn't suffer PE, then it means you don't turn him on.
He doesn't feel sexually attracted to you.

Anyway, congratulations on your imminent induction into feminism. grin

I look forward to your "men are scum", "men are useless" rants in the Romance section soon.

If she doesn't turn him on den he's actually supposed to last longer on her... D fact dat he doesn't find her attractive will kip him from get too excited hence make him last more than usual. He's a one minute man and is too ashamed to admit it hence he's making excuses.. His tale of lasting longer with previous ladies is jus a lame excuse...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by sistar007(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
comedynaija:
My boyfriend is a one minute man.

He said he last more on other girls before me.

Babe you too sweet. Thats the reason. Just the thought of him having sex with you has made him climaxed in his mind. Just dilute your sweetness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by sapeleboi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
I can last for 2 hours , try me baby kiss

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nbote:

If she doesn't turn him on den he's actually supposed to last longer on her... D fact dat he doesn't find her attractive will kip him from get too excited hence make him last more than usual

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by OneCorner: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Okay. Next

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by Liliyann(f): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
I wish I can have a 1sec man that is financially buoyant!!
No lady in her right senses cares if the man takes just 5sec as long as he is taking care of her!!
What matters is his pocket and how willing he is ready to spend on you!
If you are bothered, you can always look for a side nigga to satisfy you sexually and take you to cloud nine or better still look for your fellow female
Women are the best sexual partner for their fellow lady coz they know what you need!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by comedynaija: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
No lady in her right senses cares if the man takes just 5sec as long as he is taking care of her!!
If you are bothered, you can always look for a side nigga to satisfy you sexually and take you to cloud nine or better still look for your fellow female
Women are the best sexual partner for their fellow lady coz they know what you need!!

How long will i continue cheating on him. Truth, i am already thinking of having another man but i love him, he has even promised to marry me.

I always ask him to romance me till i come while i masturbate. This is eating me up. I have asked him to discuss with his doctor friend or I tell him myself. But I feel his friend might start to think something funny about me because of how he always look at me.

I am really confused.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by tboy2233: 4:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Nbote:

If she doesn't turn him on den he's actually supposed to last longer on her... D fact dat he doesn't find her attractive will kip him from get too excited hence make him last more than usual. He's a one minute man and is too ashamed to admit it hence he's making excuses.. His tale of lasting longer with previous ladies is jus a lame excuse...
you got it all wrong, if he doesn't find her attractive, this will lead to weak erection or having difficulty in keeping it for long time
Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by tboy2233: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Is there any law that stop women from making money? only a lazy and unambitious women think this way..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man by Jaqenhghar: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
LMAO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Becoming More Harsh? / Man Crashes Into River After Attempting To Give Himself blow (job) / The Sex Machine(18+) - Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.