Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Got The Beating When He Cheats. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Beating When He Cheats. (2348 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by adaphik(f): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ Filani, Ur last sentence made me LMAO, STILL THERE? I mean listening to ENYA? May join u shortly, lol
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
@filani
thank god another person who witnesses that Carolece's each and every post is male bashing.
actually, since she is quick to hate on all men, i wonder why she hasnt turn into a lesbian by now.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

Carolece
i know you dont like what i am about to tell you but you got what you deserved from staying with such an abusive man. getting with him wasnt the problem but THE MINUTE he first lay his dirty hands on you, should have been the minute you bolted from there and forever forget about having that evil man in your life.
the fact that "love" (or whatever nonsense) kept you there and made you accept this treatment made all this drama YOUR FAULT.

i have dated a lot of skanks in my life but the minute i discovered their skankish ways, that was the end of it (thats when common sense kicks in). . . . . . . . . and no matter how many of these women i "discover" on my path to life, i will never believe that all women are like that.

btw: every single of your post is totalk trash about men and the evil they do, dont you have any positive stories with any human beings?!

I think for once I agree with you!

You can tolerate what you can permit! cool
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^woah, UJUJOAN and I agreeing on a subject. . . . . . . . .that definitely calls for celebration!
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^

LOL grin
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by BeautfulB(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ poster am very sorry for that pls try and talk things with him, if he still continues then let go of him, he did not deserve you at all, I can never in my life take such shit from a man, not even when am married NEVER!
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by adaphik(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
shocked
MRbrownJAY:

@filani
thank god another person who witnesses that Carolece's each and every post is male bashing.
actually, since she is quick to hate on all men, i wonder why she hasnt turn into a lesbian by now.
Oh Puuhleeeezzee
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by lonelydude: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
@adaphik,

where exactly are you at the moment?
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 0hsisi: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Carolece:

The meaning of marriage have significantly changed. People no longer get married for the right reasons. Besides that, we are from different cultures. Where I'm from, partially everyone there shacks before marriage, (with the exception of die-hearted christians) thats how you get to know someone before you "tie" yourself to him/her. Not saying its the right way, but that's our "culture" (practice).

All that with that particular person, happened only within a two months span. I put an end to it only but too late. I am sure many other women stay in them for years. I didnt make that mistake, I got the hell out as soon as I saw the way out.

There are great times that I had with men, but the bad they've done just erase the good. I just cant put the good times at the forefront. Sorry, the bad outweigh the good in men. Not my fault.

Where you are from,they also have numerous babies out of wedlock,must you do same?
If you want to change your situation,you must be willing to change your outlook
until then ,you will wallow in the same pit and return some years down the line with 3 kids and 3 different fathers still searching for the right man
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 0hsisi: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

See the first day my guy slapped me i was quite but the second time he was astonished (slapped him back and even jumped at him at the same time with my shoe on his head). DON'T TAKE poo wink

Thank God you didn't pull a dagger on him.
these men think it's every female that is as meek as a lamb.
once in a while,they do jam real women grin
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Onchedu(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
Caro, mabe U bring out the shyt in men? U said it Urself, they don't appear to be shyte coming from afar but they seem to end up giving off shyty qualities when they are with U?

Lemme read the rest of Ur post and know what Ur on about first before I continue.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Onchedu(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ayt, I've read thru ur post. I'm sorry for being hard on U in my previous response. It wasn't intended to make u feel like Ur no good with me.

Anyway, I perceive U are among the girls that want to live the script someone else wrote with the hope that following it will bring them good? Sounds to me like U try to be the good girlfriend but end up setting urself up with the things U do and those u dont just so u can be that different woman to a man that would appreciate Ur efforts and reward u by being to u the best man?

I myt not understand u very well but i think for Ur post there's enough evidence that U are not just being urself and letting the girlfriend in U be herself? Forget the how to be the best gf scripts in ur head (if that's what this is) Just be U and know what U want and what U expect and demand to be respected by who U are with as a person by what u allow or don't.

U are neither good nor bad but U probably assume ur good enuf to get good and bad enuf to be revered shey?

Lemme stp analysing U. The guy that slept with ur sister has issues and this one has serious issues but U seem to have let them with those issues affect ur joys negatively. Maybe U should take a break from the dating scene too and get to know Urself a lot better so next time around u'l be ontop of things.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Isabella89: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hey people! How about we open a thread and find a good man here in Nairaland for Miss Caro, Nigerian men make excellent husbands/life companion (whichever Caro wants). There are many out here looking let's see what we can do and for your info I am trying to look for a husband for my cousin in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474266.0.html

Miss Caro, trust me we can get you a good Naija man here, a white woman from Atlanta met this Nigerian friend of mine online, came down here and swept him and all the goodness in him off his feet. Lots of our men are more than good, believe me.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by GL(f): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2010
all guys are nice when they approach women, everyone likes to put up a good front. that's why this issue of good/bad choices keeps coming up; we have to look beyond the exterior, into guys' pasts, habits, associations etc when we choose. even with all this there's still a risk of things going wrong, and it's everyone's responsibility to protect themselves from abuse. i understand how some women feel tied down to abusive relationships, but in your case, i agree that you tolerate what you can permit.

growing up with your dad must have taught you a lot about these sorts of relationships. one personal experience with a nice guy who turned abusive should have made you even more wary. yet, you repeated the pattern of getting into abusive relationships. from all you've said there's no indication that you had a child with any of these guys, and you even said that you are financially independent. so what could have been tying you down, making you hang on long enough for any guy to hit you a second time? i actually find it surprising that you didn't call the cops, or move out the day after the guy in your post sexually assaulted you. surely, the first assault must have brought forth strong, painful memories of your childhood. that you endured several assaults from more than one man might indicate that, on some level, you rationalized abuse as inevitable.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
@poster i agree with you talk is cheap alot of pips are talking about how you shld have gotten out e.et.c they were nt wearing your shoes.The goodnews is you are out of those r/ships,the second is you are healing,the third is you are never going back to such i hope,the fourth is you are looking up to God.The scars will always be with you but dont forget you deserve the best and you just made a mistake everyone does in different ways now you are making a right take so goodlucl with life.
P.S
pls i knw this aint easy but dont let those men steal the joy you could get from hooking up with a goodman.Not all men are the same.
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 190: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
ROTFLMFAO, @ Dis old topic

not my carol!! grin
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by MrsEve1: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
Furry Willy,

Did you beat Omoloa when you cheated?
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 190: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^

Shut up black badger!! undecided
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by MrsEve1: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
I badgers people who cheats! grin

Just say the word Omoloa!
Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by Youngpo413: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Prettier Than Me! / GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) / How To Get Back Your Virgina Tight Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.