Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love (2359 Views)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by dre11(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ladies and guys
Why is it so hard to move on after u break up with your first real love.....

Your first love,........ the one u really loved
The one you had a real connection with.
The one you want to build your world around.
The one that made u know the true defination of love.
The one that made your heart tingle and you skip a beat when he/she is around.
The one you had plans about starting a life and family with.
The one u connect with both physically, spiritualy and emontionally

but, all of a sudden...... something happened along the way, which made both of you to go your seperate ways
its like a tusnami that swept u off your feet

Most times the fault aren't yours but, yout keeps holding to the apron of love you both shared for a long time thinking it will work, we will patch it, we will survive this test of time
but, the faults mostly lies with your partner because he had moved on while u still believe their is a relationship. Also, it might be due to religious differences, medical stuffs, and family compactability, mistakes.....
So, moving on is the apprioprate choice for both parties involved

In life changes are part of our existence and u have to move on, but what happens will definately affect the process of moving on.
Because,
Its keeps bringing back memories of how we gave our all...... but, we couldn't show anytin for all we gave and put into it.
It keeps aftecting the person that wanna show us love because we believe they are bird of the same feathers
It make the other guy become the 'escape goat' of our failed relationship.....
Its makes us believe that love is a ferrytale

So, why is it soo hard to move on from your first love
and embrace the other person that is showing us the part to true love,want and desire
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by chipatra: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
so good 2 be back. it was hard 4 me 2 4get dey guy o! until i found some1 that could f@ck like him

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
chipatra: so good 2 be back. it was hard 4 me 2 4get dey guy o! until i found some1 that could f@ck like him

was that the only thing you missed about him?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Lordabas: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Probably because that was the first person to make you really feel awesome & special in a romantic way, and they'll always have a special place in your heart.
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Lordabas: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
you'll forget your "first love" as soon as you find "true love" cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Richiy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Depending on how mature you and your first partner were. I was sixteen when I supposedly had my first "love". Today when I see him I only ask myself how I got involved with him in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
being broke, when you get fvckin rich, infatuation vanishes automatically, you can't even remember from where you knew her cool
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by chipatra: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

was that the only thing you missed about him?
yes naw
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Most are just Crushes and Infatuation.Nothing real
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by farano(f): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
My hubby will b my first n last love cheesy
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lordabas: you'll forget your "first love" as soon as you find "true love" cool

words of wisdom cool...... but, the first love also set the part for true love......

That is if one eventually sees it
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta: Most are just Crushes and Infatuation.Nothing real

some are realangry

And if not real as u said.....
why do people still hold on to them if they are crushes and infatuation.... that it mostimes affect their relationship with the opposite sex
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote
author=dre11]

some are realangry

And if not real as u said.....
why do people still hold on to them if they are crushes and
infatuation.... that it mostimes affect their relationship with the
opposite sex[/quote]

They hold on to it because they refuse to move on.What you would understand is that most people are always too clingy/obsessed of their supposed "first love"
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by dre11(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

They hold on to it because they refuse to move on.What you would understand is that most people are always too clingy/obsessed of their supposed "first love"

because that is the first person that gave them the defination of what they believe true love is....
The ferry-tale they read in the novels..... And he/she makes their world complete

and most times the person they would have moved on with couldn't match up with what their 'first love' gave them.........
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Still dating my first love gringrin
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by AfricanApple(f): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
i dnt think first love is hard to forget o cos most often we do mistake infactuations for love especially wen we are younger, u will most likely find out u werent in love by d time u find true love. first love ke, tahhh!
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Heineken(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oooooooooook.
Re: Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love by Aniroly(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
abeg define dat first love again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / Should I Respect Her Virginity Till I Pay For Her Bride Price? / GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.