Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) (49971 Views)

Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Ytea:
Like someone pointed out, something isn't right here. I feel it too.

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
Mumu..probably can't win a hot white chick
So he settled for less .

See as she be sef..
Bag of beans.

Keep hating
Bad belle
Nor go take u go any where ooh

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by moshould(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Because we are princes and princesses going by our history...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
brownlord:

Where in Edo did you serve and how many witch did you see, what did they do to you during your stay?
they can't do anything to me na he that is in me is greater
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Born2Breed:

Na just talk... No where wey witch nor dey. Edo people holy die.
holy ke? They attend church service during the day but at night they show their true colour
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

And you're alive to say it. The witch did not kill you and eat you. Is it not what witches are supposed to do, kill and eat people?

I still prefer witches which may or may not exist than herdsmen that can wipe out villages in minutes or places where when you go out, you could turn up somewhere headless. like all the frequent industrial skull mining all over the place. Certain prefer it over places where Boko can just as a matter routine kidnap hundreds of virgin girls from their school.

I once chatted online with a girl from Akwa Ibom who was at university in Benin. She came up with this witch matter. Asked her about any firsthand experience and said she had none. But that people were saying so. She then admitted that she had no Benin friend, male or female. Her friends were all people from other states who came to Benin with their stereotype and bias. And through their friendship mutually re-enforced held beliefs and stereotypes.

An Asian girl at university in Europe was told when coming to Europe to avoid black men. Her mother told her black men have too big dicks and they would use it to destroy her small delicate Asian pussy! She confessed that months after time together at university. After she realised that us black guys were very friendly, easy-going and generally liked to help. Be it collecting lecture notes for her when absent, helping with topics, etc. I only only narrowly avoided asking how her mum got to know of black dick sizes. grin grin cheesy

As a kid we were told that if we crossed the Niger into the East, we would end up in a pot of soup! We later married several Igbo women in the family and went there many times to pay bride price. And we returned each time in one piece. cheesy grin

There is always enough prejudice to go round.

Bros I served there also and I lived at siluko after oliha..Bros the fetish and witchy things in Benin is legendary...it's no rumour

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71219296][/quote] Look at the couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Creativebae(f): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Beautiful bride..

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last

Just imagine what you wished a fellow like you

Expect yours not to last as you have wished it for someone else

This is how you go about bringing ill luck to your self

Whatever you sow that's what you will reap

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2018
ariesbull:

Bros I served there also and I lived at siluko after oliha..Bros the fetish and witchy things in Benin is legendary...it's no rumour

Na those sacrifices for t-junction dey make u fear. Those things are just food some people are wasting for an unknown god. Dogs and lunatics get fat on those food.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Digitalwitch: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Is this not one of the owners of Nadia bakery opposite uniben?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ugie oronmwen cheesy
Ovbiedo we ghin ra? de ke n' uwe je vb' Edo?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
holy ke? They attend church service during the day but at night they show their true colour

See confession, you must be among to see those true colours at night.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Ytea:
Look at the couple.

Nothing wrong with those pics. Abi you sabi their REAL face?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Passport don complete
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Love is a beautiful thing...
oga this pic i no understand ooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
ariesbull:

What is fetish? When did traditional worship become a crime? Hindus have over 3,000 gods and goddesses and have images/shrines at home. With food & drinks offered. Do you lot even know the difference between traditional worship and witchcraft? What is worshipped that you will not see in Ife or Oyo or Ijebu-Ode?

I only see people who think being a Christian or Muslim makes them better. Yet their daily lives show the opposite.

At least the witches you claim to be legendary are remaining true to their culture. They certainly do not litter streets with dead bodies like some who claim monotheism do in Jos.

The funny thing is you are still alive. They did not use it to kill you.
Very odd way people view our culture these days.

Long may it continue. That I do not do it does not mean I should look down on it.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
frozen70:

Just imagine what you wished a fellow like you

Expect yours not to last as you have wished it for someone else

This is how you go about bringing ill luck to your self

Whatever you sow that's what you will reap

These kind of weddings are for passport purposes only so it is not out place to insinuate a short-lived one especially when the couple has planned it all
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2018
luminouz:
DAFUQ Another beautiful bride again taken by oyinbo
I won't take this I swear... undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
This man is a Lebanese, I've talked to him before. Wow,so he's married now. Wish him the very best! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Born2Breed:

Nothing wrong with those pics. Abi you sabi their REAL face?
We see things from different perspectives. I no sabi their REAL face.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
all these airport roadside, oba market saloon owners/okpo on code abegi edo with europe

grin All those Oba market girls that are hairdressers have iPhone 7 phones upwards
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Well, good luck to their quest for foreigners. Their Oba should stop calling on UK & other foreign countries to return stolen artefacts. What the Edo's are doing in their quest to marry a foreigner is an act of stolen goods. Do they think the same whiteman that married to Edo ladies doesn't see beautiful one to marry around. I bow for una witch and charm...
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Digitalwitch:
Is this not one of the owners of Nadia bakery opposite uniben?

Your eyes is on point, ahswear!

He's the one ocheesy.

That guy like Ankara native dieee and he's friendly too.grin.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by osahon01(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Nice. But why this people too like beads
Na our culture na.....without beads no traditional marriage

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ederahobaby(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
chiefoboh1:
did dey harm u? stop all dis witch foul cry, der is not part in Nigeria Dat don't have witches
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Nice. But why this people too like beads

Darling We royalty that why

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
Mumu..probably can't win a hot white chick
So he settled for less .

See as she be sef..
Bag of beans.

LMAO. Abi
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
I guess the husband is an Italian!

I wish them a happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.