Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed (2708 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
Argghhhh just found out my shorty has been creepin around on me.

A month ago I was in the process of dumping her, but she begged me to stay with her, and I did. Things started going good. So good that we found a place together and decided to move with one another. Then, a few nights ago I find these txt messages in her phone from the guy she was with before me. Apparently, he came to pick her up 10 at night the night before we moved into the new apartment together. Two days later I found the messages, along with random texts from several other guys saying stuff like "Hey sexy, I miss you" Blah blah blah.

I became irate and threw her cellphone out the window, breaking it into a dozen pieces, and we had a HUGE fight.

Since then, I've left and come back. She cried and made love to me and swore she was done with sleeping around. She says she loves me, doesn't want anyone else, and that she was "rebounding" because she thought I was going to leave her and Blah blah blah.

Now my question to all you Nairalanders is should I stay with this girl, or should I go? We've been together for half a year and have developed strong emotional feelings for one another. I really care about her, but we have had some issues in the past and now this. Can a chick like this be trusted, or am I setting myself for heartbreak and disaster?

I am serious with this thread, and I welcome any advice.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
Magz:

A month ago I was in the process of dumping her, but she begged me to stay with her, and I did. Things started going good. So good that we found a place together and decided to move with one another. Then, a few nights ago I find these txt messages in her phone from the guy she was with before me. Apparently, he came to pick her up 10 at night the night before we moved into the new apartment together. Two days later I found the messages, along with random texts from several other guys saying stuff like "Hey sexy, I miss you" Blah blah blah.

I became irate and threw her cellphone out the window, breaking it into a dozen pieces, and we had a HUGE fight.

Since then, I've left and come back. She cried and made love to me and swore she was done with sleeping around. She says she loves me, doesn't want anyone else, and that she was "rebounding" because she thought I was going to leave her and Blah blah blah.

Now my question to all you Nairalanders is should I stay with this girl, or should I go? We've been together for half a year and have developed strong emotional feelings for one another. I really care about her, but we have had some issues in the past and now this. Can a chick like this be trusted, or am I setting myself for heartbreak and disaster?

Stay with her till she infects you with Syphilis. cheesy
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
@ Sauron, dope quote in your sig!! Canibus is the truth!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2010
Magz:

We've been together for half a year and have developed strong emotional feelings for one another. I really care about her, but we have had some issues in the past and now this. Can a chick like this be trusted, or am I setting myself for heartbreak and disaster?

If she is in a secure relationship, and you two have developed strong bonds, why would
she want to ruin that by introducing possible threats like getting a disease from a random guy?
Trust my buddy, she is taking you for a ride. I could be wrong though just my 2cent
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by funkybaby(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

gbam ! grin
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Sauron1: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
Magz:

@ Sauron,  dope quote in your sig!! Canibus is the truth!

Are you a Bis fan? wink
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
Listening to Bis right now!!

"I illuminate wit logic, What I speak is more than just deep, it's bottomless"

Seriously though, I don't know about this shit, Like, this girl does any and everything for me. Buys me groceries, pays bills for me, cooks and does my laundry, drives me around anywhere I need to go, and keeps pictures of me up everywhere. She even painted a portrait of me. And she is HOTT. She could literally have any guy she wants. I don't know. I am so confused.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
Magz:

Listening to Bis right now!!
"I illuminate wit logic,  What I speak is more than just deep, it's bottomless"

Nice!!

Seriously though, I don't know about this poo,  Like, this girl does any and everything for me. Buys me groceries, pays bills for me, cooks and does my laundry, drives me around anywhere I need to go,  and keeps pictures of me up everywhere. She even painted a portrait of me. And she is HOTT. She could literally have any guy she wants. I don't know. I am so confused. 

Use her and dump her!!!
This isn't the kinda babe you should be pitching your tents with, ma man!!!
A cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Acidosis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

, Can you see this?@Poster.
lover boy, I'll advice you to quit the relationship with immediate effect.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by MissyB1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
Dude sounds like lashontae's J - The teddy you'll meet, where you kept it- to me.

Magz:

This is a bad girl who knows how to use what she has to manipulate any situation.

Dude, rent  manly authority Jare!!! [How old are You, sorry?]
She cheats on You, cries and f''ucks your brains out and You're there, postured like J, asking NLanders to join you in contemplating whether to have her back or leave her. 
Wait . . . Leave her? You must be kidding!! Who would pay your bills, do Your laundry, feed you, f''uck you, paint a portrait of you? You dare not.

Simply put  - First things must come first . . . . . .  Start handling your responsibilities Yourself, define/re-define certain rules in your relationship and maintain boundaries in how a person treats You.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Pweety4me(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2010
Go 4 check up wif ur chick.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
Thank you, Missy B
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Pweety4me(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2010
^Will u go 4 check up? smiley
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by abeycityx: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
guy, i swear ,if you are not careful, na this girl go send you to your not even ordinary grave, but early grave, leave her and move on with your damn life,
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by prosper606(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
My Advise for you is to leave the girl alone, ,She is not the type, ,There are so many good girls out there but is just that GOOD girls are rare to found, ,But with prayer you going to find the right woman for you, ,I wish you best of Luck in any thing you do sha,
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
Thank you everyone for your genuine advices.

And, yes I will go get checked with my girl,
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by SSaemoenl(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2010
My candid advise is give her the last chance but above all, When burning her VCD, Don't 4get to use Cd, Very important.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Iceugwa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
if u claim she is unfaithful why still stay in it. abeg naver before its too late
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
Wish I was in your girlfriend's shoes, I mean have a guy that let's you do as you please, perfect blissssssssss!!!!!! tongue
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by cold(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2010
@OP i recommend you read this.It may just help you think clearer.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by double08(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2010
Make sure your people invite me for your funeral when you die of stapph,HIV/AIDS
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2010
@ COLD Thanks for the link!!!! That thread has helped me tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Carolece(f): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2010
Magz:

That doesnt sound like any creepin to me. Sounds like she has a very great track record. Take Sauron's first advice and you will be ok. Better yet, perhaps you can stay a little longer until you get something more positive like HIV/AIDS. Good luck!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by tpiah: 3:24am On Jul 05, 2010
hmm i dont really understand what passes for relationships these days.

the women are just as fast or even faster than the men.

good luck to all of una!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by james1(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2010
@poster.from your post I deduce this gurl loves you to bitts.you can regain the wheels in this relationship.take charge like a man.mandate a blood screening for"anything",start using condoms and let her know that it is becourse of her kitty sharing.in very clear terms,let her know that it is condom all the way till she gets a handle on herself.now this,why is she bedhopping?is it becourse of money?if yes,then what you doing?sit at home"fine boy"?if yes then your wahala is far from over.on the hand,does she kitty share cos she can't have enough koboko,a nympho?if yes,(I envy you)then upgrade to the bull level.tips:cut out sugary stuff by 95% and take bitters and plenty of water.eat good food not junk and cultivate an
eating"lifestyle" of grilled salmon 2 hours or less before you proceed to do justice to the kitty.want more info?clear your eyes with your favourite beer;never overdo it,king James recommends one bottle,I take two.ye.will become a "killing"machine.the golden style that makes nonsense of any gurls"hardness"?ask me.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by akwaowoudo(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2010
Missy B:

Dude sounds like lashontae's J - The teddy you'll meet, where you kept it- to me.

This is a bad girl who knows how to use what she has to manipulate any situation.

Dude, rent  manly authority Jare!!! [How old are You, sorry?]
She cheats on You, cries and f''ucks your brains out and You're there, postured like J, asking NLanders to join you in contemplating whether to have her back or leave her. 
Wait . . . Leave her? You must be kidding!! Who would pay your bills, do Your laundry, feed you, f''uck you, paint a portrait of you? You dare not.

Simply put  - First things must come first . . . . . .  Start handling your responsibilities Yourself, define/re-define certain rules in your relationship and maintain boundaries in how a person treats You.
@ Missy B
One paramount thing i treasure in you is your bold response to issues. You make bold irrespective of be it your gender involved. Keep it up!
@ Poser
Hope you are a christian? Recall how Eve ate from the biblical serpent; if that was real? Yes! Why can't daughter(s) of Eve eat from men.
@ Poser
The girl have known your taste _ nothing other than sex. She gives you a wild one and your problem disappears. Poor you! I pray you don't fall inside that assumed honey pot of hers'.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by dbigrod(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=15pt]once a woman starts cheating, she never stops.she will go on break and still continue her trade later.guy,i pity u[/size]
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
See the thing about forgiving someone and trusting them to not do what ill they had done again in the future is that U need to do it wisely. Ask and U shall be given, seek and U shall find, Knock and the door shall be open unto U. All action words.

Don not cast Ur pearls before the swine, In other words what u treasure do not give to those that will not value it in a way U would be comfortable with.

When U decide to forgive someone, ensure it's not just to make them feel better cos they will return to that wrong again. Make sure they are truly repentant and not just sorry they got caught. It takes a lot of maturity to handle this cos Ur emotions would probably be playing loud noises in Ur head.

The girl cheated and from all indications U've given it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. They were calculated, albeit weakly.

If I were in Ur position I'll get the soldier of my mind to put my heart under house arrest and then take over the reigns of power and then be sensible enuf to make her know I'm with her cos I chose to be with her and she's my girl cos we could agree. If U can't "agree' with someone, chaos na im una go dey see.

I hope U know U "encouraged" her into this sha cos U did.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by mackybest(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
guy! are you listening? a messing around girlfriend will make a messing around wife. if i were you i will not think twice before letting her go. she could cause you what you will regret for the rest of your life.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ jAMES1, I think I forgot to mention that this girl is also a "Sex addict". She needs it all the time, and gets upset if I don't do her in a couple days. I can screw her 3-4 times a day and she can still take more. My sex is AMAZING, and it's one of the things that made her fall "in love" with me. I ALWAYS use condoms as it is.

I've stopped being sweet to her, and let her know I won't be walked all over. Said some harsh words to her when she tried kissing me yesterday, and she broke down real bad. Cried uncontrollably, got on her knees and proceeded to beg my forgiveness. "I will do anything to make it up to you" is what she keeps saying. Last night, she sniffled and cried all night long and kept saying how I was the only guy she wants to be with.

@D Bigord, I see what you are saying, and it worries me. I am afraid that what you say may be true, cry

@ Onchedu, How do you think I encouraged the situation to occur?

@ Mackeybest, Thank you for those sensible words. It's still hard at this point (especially because we just moved in with eachother).

Guess i am just a fool,
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hmmm . . . Lets reason together. Tell me what U feel would prompt me to say U encouraged her to do what she's done and I'd let u know whether or not U are on track and understand me. That way it'l be like U discovered for Urself and U would find Urself feeling more informed on the decisions U need to take to make things better or have a good exit.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
U moved in together too? Hmmm . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Reveal Your Feelings / Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This? / An Open Letter To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.