Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed (2710 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by SALady(f): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Poster please be informed that it is not in a womans nature to cheat but the second it crosses her mind its the inevitable. You also need to know that she will never stop until she is certain of what she wants.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^ "Until she's certain of what she wants." That's the part of Ur post I agree with 100%. Now U know why some of us guys would rather a girl said she wants us than she loves us. Cos a want is a decided and love could be just a passing thing.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
About not being in a woman's nature to cheat? FOUL!!! Lets not even start on that cos we go write book U and me, from long story.

It's in the nature of any mortal being to do what they decide to do.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Gahhhhh I am so down about this
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Onchedu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
Oh that's normal. I don't know a single guy that won't feel a pinch or a punch from the discovery that "his girl" is sleeping with some other guy(s).

U'll come around eventually, the question now is are U man enough to sail thru this to become a better person or would U let it affect the kind of lover U become negatively?
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Mobsync(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
Stay with STD.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by IRAPADA(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
Wait until she give HIV then leave her
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by IRAPADA(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2010
Wait until she give u HIV then leave her
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
Thanks
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by urehkanma: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
o boy you better run for your life if you've spoken to her and she has refused to change my dear you better runnnnnnnnnnn fast because AIDS is real ooooooooooo
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by nath01(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
dont deceive yourself she not worthy to be your wife!!!!!!!!"if love is blind marriage will open the eye"is better to have broken relationship than a broken marriage,because is better to learn from others mistake than your mistake!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by snthesis(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
dude lets be honest you staying with the chic cos she has sumtin to offer u- problems is d Cons ar startin to outweigh the Pros.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by amyliajane(f): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
@poster,

No matter the advice you are being given here, the last decision as to how to handle this matter remains with you,be wise and be careful how you tread and handle the situation.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
How can you be living wiht a girl Tell me, who's paying the rent? undecided
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by virusexe(m): 2:46am On Jul 08, 2010
Dude the choice is yours, do you want to have herpes or Aids?? you have to be very careful and think, dont let her use sex to tie you down
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by richard69(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
did you mention she pays the bills?
you don forget say '' he who pays the pipper dictates the tune '' and now you are complaining.
you f**king gold digger!
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Rajalat: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
urehkanma:

o boy you better run for your life if you've spoken to her and she has refused to change my dear you better runnnnnnnnnnn fast because AIDS is real ooooooooooo

I was once in the same situation no different she begged me saying she loved me that i should not leave her, weyting i see atlast she broke my heart seriously i regret accepting her apology and also going back to her, so bro flee ooooooooooooooooooooooooo girls bad die , to much trick
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2010
Last guy, I take your advice to heart.

I have decided to stick it out until Autumn, and work at causing her to fall deeper in love with me than ever before. Then, when she is in her most glorious state of love, I will rip her heart out and walk away just like that.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by wahlehme24: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
she is possesed.she nedds delieverance.if not,no amount of begging will make her not to do it again.she is not herself.she may not be doing intentionally to hurt u but a kind of spirit controlled.u need to be kiaful man.go to ur pastor or u fast and pray for god to reveal to u, good luck
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by MrAnus: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
BRO GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER Womanliness & QUIT MOANING, plenty fishes in the swimming pool
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by yme1(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
does any one find this part hilarious as much as i do
She cried and made love to me
cheesy
that is to the say the babe is a good fu.cker and the poster is addicted to it, she is so damn good at bleeping to the extent she Bleep.ed the posters brain off undecided
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by JoshuaAE: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
My best candid advice is try some other girls without too much closeness to the new girl. One this will help you to gradually remove the attachment you have for your ''prom'' girl.Another reason is that getting too close to this new one will put you in a deep shit and another attachment which you will not be able to come out from.
What you are presently experiencing is not love but rather attachment.
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by chordilya(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
if you love someone you build them to be wat u want and not reject them
Re: Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed by Magz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks. I am looking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , / He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.