Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! (368 Views)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! by fraspree(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2018
One of the most interesting sections of nairaland is this section 'Romance Section' .
Different meeting and dating views, relationship report and so on, from visitors day in day out!!!
Weldone people, you are all appreciated!!!

Lets take some time off to introduce ourselves, lets have a free for all chat room in here!!!

The aim of this room is to come in and introduce yourself, and say a bit about yourself; like your hobbies, what your username stands for, your location (if necessary), your marital status, how many kids you have, what you like in an opposite sex you would like to meet etc.

Add whatever suits your free spirit to say in here...You are free!!!

Please note: no name calling, no argument, no fuzz, just try and catch fun!!!
Re: The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2018
bia oga, today is saturday, go and tidy up your bathroom and wash the plates
Re: The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! by MrSensor(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
who is this Romance,is he from Roman?
Re: The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! by fraspree(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
I will begin first!!!

Am Fraspree derived from my name Francis splendour.

Am Igbo by tribe with Igbo business sense; Nna nwanne weta calculator kam pia something there!!!

Born and bred in Naija, single and expecting!!!

I travel back and forth from Uk, Dublin, Milano back to Naija, but am currently in Uk for my business; man gat to wack na u understand!!!

Francis is an Italian name, it means freeman and splendour is a name that sticked from back in the day when i was a rapper on stage, that was my stage name!!!

My hobbies; my love for music, i still go to studios to record songs just for fun, i love to skate, i went for a bungee jump once in Milano city in Italy and almost shit my pants!!!

I love football, watch the epl games but seldomly, and i love to strategize.

Am looking to meet an amazing woman someday that will sweep the group off my feet and the rest shall be history!!!

Now its your turn!!!

Lets meet you...
Re: The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! by kaema: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Few Signs You And Your Partner Have Fallen Out Of Love / How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page. / Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.