Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category (4937 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes, i will just say it here.

I have read many pointless posts in this category but none is as pointless as the one i will share with you now.

The post was created by @Fact1 - he stands out for his unnecessary use of commas in Nairaland threads.

DISCLAIMER:

I have no hatred for the OP, i only find this post weird and am calling it out just to keep this forum interesting

Here's the post, Wait for it!

Continued in the comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here's the post in red.

No title
Just commas

1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here's the content.

I don't just get it, maybe i am being too serious.

He just typed In

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here's a link to the post

https://www.nairaland.com/6191328/
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Have you come across any other pointless post in this category?

You can tag the OP or share the post here grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here's another one created by @UzomaBabangida

All created on the same day grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Blessedboy23(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here's the post in red.

No title
Just commas
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin i will be waiting

Blessedboy23:

Chai cheesy grin
Let him catch you
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Blessedboy23(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here's the post in red.
No title Just commas
Chai cheesy grin Let him catch you

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
I really don't understand how these post and other dum*b ones makes the first page!

It's so pathetic!

Nairaland is so dea*d

S.o.s we can do better!!

#Endsars
#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria
#endbadgovernanceinNigeria
#endbadgovernanceinNairaland
#prayfornairaland
#prayforNigeria
#lagosmassacre2020
#lekkimassacre2020
#neverforget20102020
#justiceforourlosthero

6 Likes

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another one. I felt unsettled reading this post.

Link to this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6198777/said-him-right-now-hes#95250542

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation @Erojepromise

nwaezeemmanuel:

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Probably the OP could not get her thoughts down clearly. I still don't understand this post undecided

nwaezeemmanuel:

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another one.

The post vs The content undecided

Link here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6199600/not-charming-handsome#95235915

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are Nairaland moderators still on this platform?!

nwaezeemmanuel:
Another one.

Link here:

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Blessedboy23(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Another one.

Link here:

Hahahaha
Walai this one weak me

Na today i know say some people no get sense at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin

I was just laughing when i saw it. I guess some posts are just for humour and nothing else.

Blessedboy23:

Hahahaha
Walai this one weak me

Na today i know say some people no get sense at all cheesy
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Recent entry

Just read till the end and laugh grin

Link here

https://www.nairaland.com/6200615/quick-please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by flames007(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Link to this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6198777/said-him-right-now-hes#95250542

This one is psycho

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some elderly people just like disgracing themselves. Bro nwaezeemanuel, i want to ask you something. Fashion related......

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay

Mavinsoladele:
Some elderly people just like disgracing themselves. Bro nwaezeemanuel, i want to ask you something. Fashion related......
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay

i want to sew some senator fashion styles. So, am confused. What is the name of the clothing material used in sewing good cloth styles?
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ah. I'm the wrong person for this. Although, i personally like cotton and silk materials.

Please, don't take my word for it and ask someone in that line.

Mavinsoladele:
i want to sew some senator fashion styles. So, am confused. What is the name of the clothing material used in sewing good cloth styles?
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by ABCthings: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Ah. I'm the wrong person for this. Although, i personally like cotton and silk materials.

Please, don't take my word for it and ask someone in that line.

Aiit, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by ABCthings: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
The guy claiming to be gay abi grin

Exactly angry

But I've made better used of the thread now.

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Olibboy: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here's the content.
I don't just get it, maybe i am being too serious.
He just typed In
He wanted to delete the post.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by oluwole70525: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
: Chai Let him catch you

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by franklingud(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by franklingud(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you are looking for dumb post, check (name withheld) posts; all you will see is

1. How I nearly did this, photos.

2. No one should click here, my hidden files. Picture.

3. My private videos and pictures is leak here, 18+. To be deleted soon.

4. Look at the dangerous things I do but, never hurt. Photos

5. I have stop doing this, you too must stop. Picture

6. Check this thing that produce money without doing anything, shocking. Pictures.

7. Stop going to school when you have this. Photos

8. I doubt any Nigerians are doing this simple thing. To be deleted soon.

9. This thing is much prettier than your girlfriend. Photos

10. Not even Buhari can afford this thing we don't use. Pictures

11. Why would anyone give it for free, do you need. Photos

________
Pictures details:

User will snap his dirty plates, unwashed boxers, old books, some adverts, toilet roll, unkept beards. ETC

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just bleeped Someones Wife / Watch Girls Squirting From Tattoos / Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.