Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? (392 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by Solidkay(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
It is true that our experiences defines who we are,
And truly one bad relationship can make you never want to fall in love again.

Here's what this lady has to say when asked what will you do if your ex calls you and tell you they miss you and want you back.

Answer if you were the one.. . .

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Not every Ex is a terrible person. E.g Jennifer Garner despite divorced from affleck, helped him get rehab
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Deborah's comment is so touching.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by vanida6: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jodie lea dennis comment was so brutal cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by babyfaceafrica: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
not going to happen...she is an ex for a reason
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex Says They Want You Back?????? by pansophist(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
I broke up with my ex due to an irreconcilable difference. The adjective ''irreconcilable'' makes it impossible for reconciliation. We broke off for a reason both of us can't solve. so no, I won't accept her back.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Mini Flat Between Egbeda And Iyana Ipaja / Sugar Mummy Nigeria BBM Contacts / Video: 5 Signs She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.