Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (88964 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Royalfurnitures: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2018
He is not alone in this act, a lot of them do all kinds of things for power, unfortunately his cup seen to be full.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Airforce1(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2018
This evil man must not be re-elected back to the house ..
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Horus(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7cvdK0I5Q8

Nude Bath Ritual Scandal Video

A majority leader in osun state house of assembly was caught bathing with human blood in a market as part of the rituals
to reinstate him in power !! luck ran out on him as he was caught by vigilant group in the market
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by yekparikpa(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.
Been following your comments closely here, but for you to defend this man cos the deceased wasn't related to you, shows how inhumane people can be just for paltry sum. Seunmsg it shall never be well with you!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by srclark: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Esseite:
To think the Nigerian police was even defending him..
what crime was committed we need to respect each others religious beliefs we Nigerians are too petty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that's the scene 2 of it. I know that the full video will be out. osun State people are not coward, if they hate your party cos' Apc has failed woefully, they cried to almighty God to fight for them. Abeg please kindly post the video to my whatsapp handle. I want to make it viral again. nairaland politician that doesn't have their pvc will always be on nairaland deceiving themselves and not Nigerians. it's not even Timothy owoeye that's doing the rituals here, alot of Apc politicians are doing it. let me come and be going.
You are a potential blackmailer too . And I promise you the long arms of the law will soon catch you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
excomarow:

Rubbish
I'm telling you the reality here, you are saying another thing here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by yekparikpa(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Pls how do dey block people on this forum. I really need to block Seunmsg.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by obaataaokpaewu: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Translation please
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by deedy111: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2018
I keep wondering if one can't make legit money and fame without indulging in some nasty secret stuff, group and ritual killing.
This giving me reasons not to too much celebrate and respect all these big men because most of them are ritualist

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.
My brother . Just ignore these people...
They are all potential blackmailers too . Especially Johnnyessense
He will soon be arrested and jailed too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2018
yekparikpa:
Pls how do dey block people on this forum. I really need to block Seunmsg.
Shut up . We all know honourable Timothy was blackmailed.
Go to hell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

My brother . Just ignore these people...
They are all potential blackmailers too . Especially Johnnyessense
He will soon be arrested and jailed too.
I have been telling you and others that your lies and propaganda will never hold any water here. you are such a nairaland politician that doesn't have pvc. if you are osun based and not Ajele, you will change your thinking faculty.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by deedy111: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Don’t be stupid please.
He didn’t commit any crime .
He was blackmailed ! Don’t you get it

How could that be possible, was he forced out of his house with the blood pot?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
yekparikpa:
Been following your comments closely here, but for you to defend this man cos the deceased wasn't related to you, shows how inhumane people can be just for paltry sum. Seunmsg it shall never be well with you!

Who is the deceased please? And how did you come to the conclusion that he killed someone?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by nwafresh(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that's the scene 2 of it. I know that the full video will be out. osun State people are not coward, if they hate your party cos' Apc has failed woefully, they cried to almighty God to fight for them. Abeg please kindly post the video to my whatsapp handle. I want to make it viral again. nairaland politician that doesn't have their pvc will always be on nairaland deceiving themselves and not Nigerians. it's not even Timothy owoeye that's doing the rituals here, alot of Apc politicians are doing it. let me come and be going.

You chop bitter leaf sleep last night? Why are you so pained with bitterness like this

5 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Richwole: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Timothy and you have a good christian name.Always appreciate whatever God gives to you.Be thankful.What they planned for you now that is making your video go viral is because you are not contended with what God gave you.
Be creative with your opportunity..you are well paid than this bullshit that happened to you through hungry people. For you to be re-elected at least do something for the masses like giving of arms,leave a land mark to the masses life easily you get uplifted.To whom much is given much is expected.
What a mess....bullshit...
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by dominique(f): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:

And PDP politicians don't do rituals? That they've not been caught on camera doesn't mean they're not into fetish rituals as well.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2018
nwafresh:

You chop bitter leaf sleep last night? Why are you so pained with bitterness like this

lol Abeg let me talk now. God almighty will continue to exposed them and their evil deeds. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. let me come and be going.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by BrockSamson: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Don’t bother replying anybody that quotes you without using their brain.

I am a christian but if we that are honest with ourselves, the man did no wrong. Its no different from fasting or rubbing anoiting oil or using tasbih.

The man believes in the gods, and was carrying out his religious rite; bathing peacefully before he was attacked. They should let him be.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2018
dominique:

And PDP politicians don't do rituals? That they've not been caught on camera doesn't mean they're not into fetish rituals as well.
how will our society be better when we are not condemning this evil act. just to let you know that vigilantes vibrant youths are ready to exposed them all. Dominique if you have the one of pdp own, kindly post it. Apc party are cultist party. we know much better. you are still a stranger. ask osun people about Aregbesola Cuba wears and charms. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. the cries of the Saints will exposed them all. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. we are not coward. let me come and be going.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Aykush(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Dominique you can come around and watch davido performing live here ooooo. na to show dancing skills ooooo. we will be dancing to victory by the special grace of almighty God. let me come and be going jare.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Exactly my thought, Christians abs Muslims do assignment too, as long as he didn't kill anybody or his action won't disturb anyone no problem.

I believe in live and let's live.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.