Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (88967 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
...i don't believe the blackmail story by the Nigerian Police...his cup runneth over...one can only imagine the kind of discapable acts this HoA member would have done to get to his current position in power...ritual bathing in the market place is to get popularity and to be accpeted by the electorates...95% of politicians are into occultic practices...

...an uncle's friend based in UK came back to Nigeria around 2013/14 before the 2015 elections to contest for HoA in the same Osun state...after he returned back to UK abruptly, he said never will he trust any Nigerian politician, who by daylight either goes to church or mosque...but by nightfall transformed into a diabolic entity...he said too much occult and ritual practices are involved....
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by domaintraderng: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
We now have vigilantes that have phones that will exposed them and their evil plans in the night. people are much involved cos' we can never be fooled again in life. Aregbesola the Cuba cultist have destroyed the state with his evil sacrifices.

Why is Aregbe so involved with Cuba? I don't understand it.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by BrockSamson: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Going by what you have said, is it proper for a person to carry out a religious rite in a public place, at an unholy hour with blood [be it the blood of a human being or a cow]? In my experience, clandestine ritual activities that involve blood sacrifices are unholy and diabolic.

longjon:
You’re what ?? A Christian ??
A Christian defending a ritual which has a 90% chance of involving human blood. Or did you just assume the blood is cow blood.
You two faced Christian . You can’t serve God and mammon at the same time .
Follow your master the devil

kennosklint:
God forbid u aren't a christian. Of what agreement is light with darkness

Fact - I am 100% sure bathing in public place in the middle of the night does not violate any criminal law, hence no police has no right to detain him.

If you say common law (Market’s law) was violated, then the matter should be taken to the “iya oloja”. Who should mete out the appropriate fine, which he should pay and be allowed to be on his way.

I watched the full video, I didn’t see any blood and no human body parts were found. Why would you accuse him of murder without any evidence; were you the forensic scientist at the location? that is evil undecided If there was blood as you say; was it confirmed to be human blood; No. Even children of isreal were instructed to use blood at a point of their sojourn in Egypt.

I am not in agreement with sacrificing to idols/other-gods but I Imagined myself to be a leader in a place as diverse as Nigeria. Does the fact that our religion is at variance mean i shouldn’t judge righteously.

Why don’t we kill him to appease the only TRUE LIVING GOD undecided

He wasn’t found hurting anybody but what he was doing is unholy, evil etc “according to your religion”, yeah why don’t we uphold your religion and subject everyone to it? Thats a fine idea and you would open your mouth and complain about Islamalization of Nigeria undecided

You want to talk about HOLY, Christian crusaders have killed millions of muslims in times past now the muslims are returning the favour; it is sure a HOLY WAR to both.

Isn’t it time we keep our religion to ourselves and practice it within the confines of the Law while not forgetting to use common sense.

Why should we entrust power and authority to you lots when you can’t even emancipate yourselves from a narrow world view undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by ofuonyebi: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
So, it is now confirmed that education and exalted positions...does not confer maturity and sense of responsibility on anybody..

Look at OSUN house of Assembly Lawmaker now?.....this is the man who makes the Law for those who are mentally fit and responsible than him!

This is why we have more bloodshed when Nigerian Leaders want to attain a particular position and more worse when they are there..

One useless herbalist...just deceived the idiot after collecting millions of money to go and run mad in the public market..

This goes on to confirm what the people say...that we don't have an "honorable" legislator in Nigeria...Most Shameful trending of the year!!!
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by overcomer90: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
ofuonyebi:

So, it is now confirmed that education and exalted positions...does not confer maturity and sense of responsibility on anybody..

Look at OSUN house of Assembly Lawmaker now?.....this is the man who makes the Law for those who are mentally fit and responsible than him!

This is why we have more bloodshed when Nigerian Leaders want to attain a particular position and more worse when they are there..

One useless herbalist...just deceived the idiot after collecting millions of money to go and run mad in the public market..

This goes on to confirm what the people say...that we don't have an "honorable" legislator in Nigeria...Most Shameful trending of the year!!!

My brother
The situation for this country don tire me
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Christistruth00: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Christistruth00: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

Fact - I am 100% sure bathing in public place in the middle of the night does not violate any criminal law, hence no police has no right to detain him.

If you say common law (Market’s law) was violated, then the matter should be taken to the “iya oloja”. Who should mete out the appropriate fine, which he should pay and be allowed to be on his way.

I watched the full video, I didn’t see any blood and no human body parts were found. Why would you accuse him of murder without any evidence; were you the forensic scientist at the location? that is evil undecided If there was blood as you say; was it confirmed to be human blood; No. Even children of isreal were instructed to use blood at a point of their sojourn in Egypt.

I am not in agreement with sacrificing to idols/other-gods but I Imagined myself to be a leader in a place as diverse as Nigeria. Does the fact that our religion is at variance mean i shouldn’t judge righteously.

He wasn’t found hurting anybody but what he was doing is unholy, evil etc “according to your religion”, yeah why don’t we uphold your religion and subject everyone to it? Thats a fine idea and you would open your mouth and complain about Islamalization of Nigeria undecided

You want to talk about HOLY, Christian crusaders have killed millions of muslims in times past now the muslims are returning the favour; it is sure a HOLY WAR to both.

Isn’t it time we keep our religion to ourselves and practice it within the confines of the Law while not forgetting to use common sense.

Why should we entrust power and authority to you lots when you can’t even emancipate yourselves from a narrow world view undecided

People who are mentally sound do not bath in the market square day or night.
It confirms the man is unfit to be a lawmaker.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by BrockSamson: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Christistruth00:

People who are mentally sound do not bath in the market square day or night.
It confirms the man is unfit to be a lawmaker.

Well said, thats why we are waiting for mentally sound people like you to step-up to the task at hand sir.

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by overcomer90: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pat081:
Op u put 3mins but it plays 13 seconds why

Use vlc and set to ×0.1 it will play up to 3 mins
shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by KrystosCJ(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

If it were you they caught at that time of the night, religion aside, you would blame the devil.

We may not even hear about you because since you aren't influential like the lawmaker you may have been dealt jungle justice.

Your talk about narrow a worldview is not even enlightening, talk less about your whipping up the past about what Christians did. Oh, and don't ever compare what God instructed his people to do to what Owoeye claimed that he was doing - shame on you for that because you clearly don't understand the difference between something divine and something man-made or made-up.

Here's what I think - I don't think there was a frame-up on Owoeye. Why would a kidnapper frame a politician and ruin the chances of his (Owoeye's) value to him by setting him up for a ritual act at that time of night? Kidnappers are not known for being very elaborate in planning toward that direction.

Why don't you do this yourself and let's see the outcome, hmm?

Prevaricating is your style then.

Evade the obvious but remember that those 52 cows were not killed as a result of misinformation, they were killed because they felt it was safe to cross a busy rail line.

You may continue feeling safe and smart with your arguments that eke out emotional sentiments from historical events but no iya oloja will support you - she'd rather kill you [if you were Owoeye] to appease the countless market-goers who will feel slightly safe that a social miscreant has deleted from their community.

But I prefer you to be alive and confess.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by BrockSamson: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Your talk about narrow a worldview is not even enlightening, talk less about your whipping up the past about what Christians did. Oh, and don't ever compare what God instructed his people to do to what Owoeye claimed that he was doing - shame on you for that because you clearly don't understand the difference between something divine and something man-made or made-up.

Lmao

I stopped reading here lol. If you were born into Islam, its your kind that would blow up yourself in a park full of children based on divine instruction, since you are the only one that knows God personally. cheesy

Have a good day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by KrystosCJ(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

Lmao

I stopped reading here lol. If you were born into Islam, its your kind that would blow up yourself in a park full of children based on divine instruction, since you are the only one that knows God personally. cheesy

Have a good day sir.

Another baseless comment from you filled with incoherent imagination and assumptions. Shame on you again for typifying Islam to be filled with bomb enthusiasts.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by GetCofOProperty: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Another baseless comment from you filled with incoherent imagination and assumptions. Shame on you again for typifying Islam to be filled with bomb enthusiasts.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by JustAboyy: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nogen:
Oh my world. Despicable! Shame! Shame! Shame!
Hello bro, please can you help me with amazon mturk registration? or if you have an account to spare please. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.