Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (88971 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by longjon: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

Brother don’t bother replying anybody that quotes you without using their brain.

I am christian but if we that are honest with ourselves, the man did no wrong. Its no different from fasting or rubbing anoiting oil or using tasbih.

The man believes in the gods, and was carrying out his religious rite; bathing peacefully before he was attacked. They should let him be.

You’re what ?? A Christian ??

A Christian defending a ritual which has a 90% chance of involving human blood. Or did you just assume the blood is cow blood.

You two faced Christian . You can’t serve God and mammon at the same time .

Follow your master the devil

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by deedy111: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Go and search the statement released by the police and read it .

I have no doubt you are one of this listed below

Ritualist
Herbalist / his helper
Skull miner
Yahoo plus boy
Witch
Related to a ritualist
All of the above
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by longjon: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.

Considering the astounding number of missing persons and the prevalence of rituals involving human beings in this country, it’s not far-fetched to assume that’s human blood.
Even if it’s cow blood, this is the kind of person you’re defending to run for an election.

With this kind of posts you people make on online, you’ll never dare show your real face . So hide behind that keyboard and indulge yourself

But just know that Humanity spits on your type.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by xtophy1(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.
oloriburuku ni ee
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2018
deedy111:

I have no doubt you are one of this listed below

Ritualist
Herbalist / his helper
Skull miner
Yahoo plus boy
Witch
Related to a ritualist
All of the above
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J mukina2 Dominique lawyer
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Rapsino(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2018
The spirit of power. Once it's in u. You get intoxicated and u do anything just to make it stay. Wonder what his kids will feel when seeing this video
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by majamajic(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

with human blood ?
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by deedy111: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J mukina2 Dominique lawyer

Just shut up, if wishes were.... I for wish the drama repeats itself but the blood will be from someone close to you, then you'll understand better the pains this politicians are putting people in.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2018
deedy111:

Just shut up, if wishes were.... I for wish the drama repeats itself but the blood will be from someone close to you, then you'll understand better the pains this politicians are putting people in.

Mynd44
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by hush15: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

chai, zombiesm at its peak.....
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2018
majamajic:

with human blood ?

where did you see human blood in the report?
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by deebrownneymar: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2018
longjon:

Considering the astounding number of missing persons and the prevalence of rituals involving human beings in this country, it’s not far-fetched to assume that’s human blood.
Even if it’s cow blood, this is the kind of person you’re defending to run for an election.

With this kind of posts you people make on online, you’ll never dare show your real face . So hide behind that keyboard and indulge yourself

But just know that Humanity spits on your type.

Even Jesus Christ would be ashamed of hypocritical Christians like you. The bible that some of you carry about his full of ritual practices involving bloodshed. Din't Cain and Abel sacrifice animals to your Jewish God? What about Abraham, was he not instructed to Kill his own son in sacrifice? During the naming ceremony of Jesus Christ, two pigeons were slaughtered in accordance with Jewish tradition. Have you also forgotten the story of the man Jesus Christ told to go and bathe in river Jordan seven times?

What is the difference between the above cases and that of the lawmaker you hypocrites are trying to blackmail? Did he kill anybody? Police investigated the matter and publicly announced that the lawmaker was being blackmailed and people like you still want to crucify him because you don't subscribe to paganism. Tell me, what crime exactly did the man commit?
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Pat081: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Op u put 3mins but it plays 13 seconds why
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by VULCAN(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
How do you know that he did not kill anybody?

Tell us how you know!

seunmsg:
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Omojolaray(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
No amount of cover-up will save the house majority leader from defeat. the ritual birth was very real ooooo. because of power and money, he went to this level. so so bad. people are not coward. Infact oju ni alakan fi sori ooooooo. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. nairaland politicians over to you ooooo. part 2 of the video Don out oooo. let me come and be going jare. good morning my lovely people in the house, more rallies in this week, davido performing live in all the mega rallies in this week.
stop saying crap..... This man has done nothing.... I know the real story behind this..... This was forced
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Omojolaray(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
VULCAN:

Tell us how you know!

I know so much about this case..... Buh let God judge..... He's innocent
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2018
VULCAN:

Tell us how you know!

Because there is a report of police investigation of the matter out there in public domain. Get one and read.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Omojolaray:
stop saying crap..... This man has done nothing.... I know the real story behind this..... This was forced
tell me jare. let me come and be going.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by mosesjida(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is this really a market...pls I need d video.. 07015244938 Whatsapp tnx
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by longjon: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Even Jesus Christ would be ashamed of hypocritical Christians like you. The bible that some of you carry about his full of ritual practices involving bloodshed. Din't Cain and Abel sacrifice animals to your Jewish God? What about Abraham, was he not instructed to Kill his own son in sacrifice? During the naming ceremony of Jesus Christ, two pigeons were slaughtered in accordance with Jewish tradition. Have you also forgotten the story of the man Jesus Christ told to go and bathe in river Jordan seven times?

What is the difference between the above cases and that of the lawmaker you hypocrites are trying to blackmail? Did he kill anybody? Police investigated the matter and publicly announced that the lawmaker was being blackmailed and people like you still want to crucify him because you don't subscribe to paganism. Tell me, what crime exactly did the man commit?

Wtf !!
Did the police present an accompanying lab report to show the blood was tested and proven to not be human ?

So a man who worships idols made of wood and stone (which I can kick over with my barefoot) is supposed to represent me in the house and debate intelligently over issues and make laws that will advance the economy and steer Nigeria towards a path to greatness ??

Shiiit. GTFOH
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Proffdada: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

And you are 100% sure that he's to bathe with human blood after the ritual, right?
in the video it was confirmed he was going to bathe with blood. But he he denied it was cow's blood.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osun House of Assembly Member-Timotjy Owoeye in Ritual Scandal

Hon. Timothy Owoeye representing Ilesa West in the Osun State House of Assembly was arrested by night guards in dead of the night engaging in ritual at Osunjela, a satellite town in Osogbo. Pool of human blood was found in his car and he begged the people to pardon him.
He said he was commissioned by the Governor and Oyetola to carry the EBO in the middle of the night.
He was beaten to a pulp but was released due to the intervention of Kabiyesi, Olosunjela of Osunjela.

Can you see the level this people are going with the election of Osun State. It is discoverd that two of his girl friends were used for the sacrifice.

Let Timo be informed that even if he killed 1million people over the next gubernatorial election, APC is already a goner in Pain State.
This video shows Timothy caught naked bathing with human blood of the person he killed for the sacrifice.
If you still believes in APC may you never be the next victim of human sacrifice.
pdp agent, we don hear u, he did human sacrifice and the kabiyesi let him go, because we be mumu na?
Them born us yesterday
U just come to nl to blackmail people anyhow, u are not better than him in anyway. Silly blackmailer, as if pdp politicians don't do worst.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
longjon:

Wtf !!
Did the police present an accompanying lab report to show the blood was tested and proven to not be human ?

So a man who worships idols made of wood and stone (which I can kick over with my barefoot) is supposed to represent me in the house and debate intelligently over issues and make laws that will advance the economy and steer Nigeria towards a path to greatness ??

Shiiit. GTFOH
and u think someone who worship an imaginary being is better,
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
charliboy654:

pdp agent, we don hear u, he did human sacrifice and the kabiyesi let him go, because we be mumu na?
Them born us yesterday
U just come to nl to blackmail people anyhow, u are not better than him in anyway. Silly blackmailer, as if pdp politicians don't do worst.
alot of people have vindicate me on the video. even the part 2 video exposed him more and his evil deeds. you talk truth always OK. let us keep our society clean. let me come and be going.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by amaechijay: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
I hope Nigerians will not vote this one into power the same way they voted for former governor, Theodore Orji even after his video in Okija shrine
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
longjon:

Wtf !!

Shiiit. GTFOH

The police force investigated the matter and concluded that it was a case of dirty blackmail. If the blood found in his possession was human blood, he would have been arrested and charged to court for murder a long time ago.

What the difference between a man who worship God through idol and another that hit his head on the floor facing the sun five times a day? What about the man that prays to the image of Jewish Mary or pray to the God of one fraudulent daddy GO? What about the biblical instances of ritual practices that i cited in my former post?

See, 99% of the lawmakers making laws for you already are ritualistic in one form or the order so, stop talking nonsense. If you have evidence of any crime committed by the lawmaker, bring it to the table and let's look at it. If not, kindly stfu.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Lukonline(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
jtjohn:
Evil men keep ruling this country....90 percent of all the politicians do rituals...
You're being modest
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Christistruth00: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Because there is a report of police investigation of the matter out there in public domain. Get one and read.

Are you talking about the Nigerian Police who after 17 years investigation tell us they still do not know who murdered Bola Ige the attorney general of the federation , or the Nigerian Police whose own Officers murdered the Apo Six with their own hands because a Lady rejected an Officers advances? Or the Nigerian Police who are yet to find out who the Sponsors of the Killer herdsmen are ? Or the one whose Men regularly murder unarmed Civilians at Checkpoints or is it SARS we should talk about? Or is it the Nigerian Police that only recently a Judge ordered to release the innocent civilians they put on trial Instead of the Armed robbers they had secretly released ( God bless that Judge)?
Or is it the Nigerian Police that only this year was declared to be the worst Police Force on earth?
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Chamber10(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

How did cow blood become human blood? Have you read the police report on the matter? please provide evidence that human parts, blood, and head were found in his possession.

Seems you have comprehension problem. I don't care what police report said. No bi Naija again?
I only ask you to explain the blood found on him. Meanwhile I didn't alleged that human part, and head were found on him. I only said that such ritual involves human parts, blood and head. That's how you people quote someone out of his comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.