Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (88965 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
chai, Desperation is the mother of all crime indeed
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2018
deedy111:

How could that be possible, was he forced out of his house with the blood pot?
Go and search the statement released by the police and read it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I have been telling you and others that your lies and propaganda will never hold any water here. you are such a nairaland politician that doesn't have pvc. if you are osun based and not Ajele, you will change your thinking faculty.
We will know who the Nairaland politician with no pvc is between me and you when I return from my polling unit on Saturday.
No need for argument or noise . Just relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that's the scene 2 of it. I know that the full video will be out. osun State people are not coward, if they hate your party cos' Apc has failed woefully, they cried to almighty God to fight for them. Abeg please kindly post the video to my whatsapp handle. I want to make it viral again. nairaland politician that doesn't have their pvc will always be on nairaland deceiving themselves and not Nigerians. it's not even Timothy owoeye that's doing the rituals here, alot of Apc politicians are doing it. let me come and be going.

Do you have the video now
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Small080(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm this life sha, who know what others are doing now..... To become a leader is not easy in Nigeria. All of them same same lolz � � � � �
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Olril18(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.
see Mr pot...if it were to be another political party, will you be talking this gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Yesbody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2018
dominique:

[s]And PDP politicians don't do rituals? That they've not been caught on camera doesn't mean they're not into fetish rituals as well[/s].
you are not communicating at all!
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by firo08(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Dis one just end his career

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by ushafe(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
This is nothing but cheap and dirty blackmail. Shame on everybody sharing this to disgrace the man and score cheap political points. He did not kill anybody. He only went to perform a ritual in line with his traditional belief same way Muslim and Christian perform rituals that are sanctioned by their religion.
Good, he should proudly accept , why must he denied the allegation Christian and Muslim don't deny their rite

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Chamber10(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

How can you explain the blood found on him...Ritual that involves blood? Most of these ritual involves human parts, blood, head etc....and you are here justifying it? We have not talk about the ones he must have done in the secret.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2018
dominique:

And PDP politicians don't do rituals? That they've not been caught on camera doesn't mean they're not into fetish rituals as well.

So next time, another apc RITUALIST politician will be free to use your blood for rituals abi?
No wonder you are lost, it will be your turn next since you support this evil thing.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Do you have the video now
yes soooooo thanks for asking, people has it on their various phones.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

We will know who the Nairaland politician with no pvc is between me and you when I return from my polling unit on Saturday.
No need for argument or noise . Just relax
let me come and be going.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Go and search the statement released by the police and read it .
with this evidences, you are still brainwashed Hmmmm, God almighty will forgive you ooooooo. he's a clueless ritualist jare. no amount of police cover-up will help him oooo. he has been exposed already.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by NobodyKnows(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
with this evidences, you are still brainwashed Hmmmm, God almighty will forgive you ooooooo. he's a clueless ritualist jare. no amount of police cover-up will help him oooo. he has been exposed already.
Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be foolish please.
Don’t be an idiot please.
Please go to hell .

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be foolish please.
Don’t be an idiot please.
Please go to hell .
even if you see the truth, you will not say it. you have been brainwashed already. even iragbiji people will never votes for oyetola. please kindly tell me what he has done in his country home in iragbiji. what has he done? you are from iragbiji, let me know.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
You are a disgrace to APC. na wa, all because of political post.

A disgrace to APC?!?!

All of APC is a disgrace!
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by bebe2(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I told people that this man does the same thing
With human blood...
That's why he's defending his fellow ritualist...

It's high time he is napped...

I bet that was human blood, I have never heard of any Yoruba oracle asking for cow, it’s usual goats.

Evil pple
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Proffdada: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
you don't know if he's to bathe with human blood at the end of the ritual

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by gbishman: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
What a disgrace, all for what now? Power or fame! This evil deed will follow his generation yet on born
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Chamber10:

How can you explain the blood found on him...Ritual that involves blood? Most of these ritual involves human parts, blood, head etc....and you are here justifying it? We have not talk about the ones he must have done in the secret.

How did cow blood become human blood? Have you read the police report on the matter? please provide evidence that human parts, blood, and head were found in his possession.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by seunmsg(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
you don't know if he's to bathe with human blood at the end of the ritual

And you are 100% sure that he's to bathe with human blood after the ritual, right?
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by KrystosCJ(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

Brother don’t bother replying anybody that quotes you without using their brain.

I am christian but if we that are honest with ourselves, the man did no wrong. Its no different from fasting or rubbing anoiting oil or using tasbih.

The man believes in the gods, and was carrying out his religious rite; bathing peacefully before he was attacked. They should let him be.

Going by what you have said, is it proper for a person to carry out a religious rite in a public place, at an unholy hour with blood [be it the blood of a human being or a cow]? In my experience, clandestine ritual activities that involve blood sacrifices are unholy and diabolic.

Yet you and your people say that he did no wrong.

Fasting is holy. I do not know about the others being holy, but that is my opinion garnered from personal application of such knowledge and backed by sound Christian teaching.

If he was not caught, a lot of people may have died or become disadvantaged or something else worse. I am happy that he was caught and that his evil act has been exposed. You should not be ignorant of this.

For the greater good of the people of Osun and Nigeria, this man was exposed and will be eternally shamed including his household. Anyone who supports him and says he's done no evil shall partake in his shame.

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by emperorblog(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
No amount of cover-up will save the house majority leader from defeat. the ritual birth was very real ooooo. because of power and money, he went to this level. so so bad. people are not coward. Infact oju ni alakan fi sori ooooooo. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. nairaland politicians over to you ooooo. part 2 of the video Don out oooo. let me come and be going jare. good morning my lovely people in the house, more rallies in this week, davido performing live in all the mega rallies in this week.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by kennosklint(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
BrockSamson:

Brother don’t bother replying anybody that quotes you without using their brain.

I am christian but if we that are honest with ourselves, the man did no wrong. Its no different from fasting or rubbing anoiting oil or using tasbih.

The man believes in the gods, and was carrying out his religious rite; bathing peacefully before he was attacked. They should let him be.
God forbid u aren't a christian. Of what agreement is light with darkness
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by omoelerin1: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:
You better stop defending lie.
What kind traditional belief at that ungodly hour in a wrong place?
Even if someone is coming from a legal work and walking on a street at that time, he may be arrested by the law enforcement agents.
Police do raid club houses at nights, why don't you complain that those people are enjoying their social lives and belief?

1 Like

Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by Christistruth00: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2018
seunmsg:

How did cow blood become human blood? Have you read the police report on the matter? please provide evidence that human parts, blood, and head were found in his possession.

I am already suspecting you .
If you are one of them please repent and embrace the Mercy of Christ while you still have the Chance.
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by bigcasava1(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Afonja making d headline again
Re: Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age by SoworeJimoh: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.