Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,322 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad (1664 Views)

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by moseghe: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wonder shall never end, this young man pictured in this photo is being slammed online after he shared this disgusting photo of himself licking his girlfriend’s ‘used’ menstrual pad.

Although it actually looks like he rubbed ketchup.....................

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/chai-man-slammed-online-after-sharing.html

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by robinso01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
chaiiiiiii, suka suka, madness at it's peak
Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by amaniro: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
So disgusting. If he had used it for rituals I'd understand

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by sistar007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pad Dipped In Red Oil. Every Body Will Just Be Looking For Attention Or Making Pic For MemE

1 Like

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by supremepontiff(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wetin consyn me?
Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
That is ketchup. Dude just wants to trend by all means.

If that pad was used, the smell alone won't let him come close to it, talk more of licking it.

Any girl dating this guy, just throw him away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by phayvoursky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one's brain is in his shirt.
Only has a brain when his shirt is on.
Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thank God I have fixed my Internet with supper glue, after this IPOB dude has broken the Internet.
Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by technicallyrich(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God I have fixed my Internet with supper glue, after this IPOB dude has broken the Internet.
i never knew he was an ipob,is it from ss or se.
Just curious
Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

i never knew he was an ipob,is it from ss or se.
Just curious
his house is just 1 metre away from the dubious number 1 of terrorists IPOBIANS , NNAMDI mumu mazi KANU

1 Like

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by Bossontop(m): 3:19am On Sep 19, 2018
undecided
See as him sense don enter 0%

Re: Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad by Fiducia: 4:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Thats not menstrual blood on the pad

He wants to trend too grin
And he couldn't think of any other thing
Chai cheesy stup*d somebori

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Innocent But... / Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? / That Thing Called Marriage; What Are Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.