Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl (8443 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

SO WE MADE PLANS TO MEET LAST WEEK AFTER CHURCH
I PICKED HER UP AND THEN WE WENT TO ONE NICE LOCATION TO CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMENT , IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE
SHE STARTED ORDERING FOR FOOD AND DRINK, WHICH ON A NORMAL WAY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD OR MAKE THE ORDERS , AND THEN WHILE THE WERE PREPARING THE FOOD I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS MOODY SO I ASKED HER IF ALL IS WELL
SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HER LANDLORD GAVE HER 3 WEEKS TO PAY HER RENT OR PACK OUT
I ASK HER WHAT ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND OR HER DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER OUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, BUT SHE FORGET THAT SHE ONCE TOLD ME HER BOYFRIEND WAS IN GERMANY AND ALSO HER DAD WORKS WITH WAMCO.SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED I TOLD HER PLAIN AND BLANK THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT I CANT AT THE MOMENT SHE GOT UPSET AND SAID THEN WHY DID I CALL HER OUT TO SEE HER , AGAIN SHE FORGOT THAT IT WAS HER WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF MEETING UP, IN MY MIND I WAS REALLY PISSED ,SO THIS GIRL ACTUALLY THINKS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING OUT ON A FIRST DATE OR WHAT? TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I PAID FOR THE THINGS SHE ORDERED AND THEN LEFT ,

I JUST TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS ,, ,

HAS ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED OR ENCOUNTERED SUCH GIRLS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by tstx(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
If you are not a yahoo boy... Forget Naija girls.

22 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol..

I can't laugh abeg..

I never chop since morning and traffic is mad...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by MrSensor(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by gabinogem(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy She wan turn u into her one chance maga. so many vultures out there seeking for who to devour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Liliyann(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that most guys have abuse the word "date"!!
Stop taking girls on a date if you don't have the financial capabilities!!!
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!
You can't invite me on a date and expect me to drink water and meat pie!!
Date is all about having fun!!!
Spending money and lavishing it on a girl!!
Men should stop being cheap!!
No lady was born to suffer!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikeno(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!
a date is not an owambe party,is not an avenue to drain the guy's pocket cux he's taking you out on a first date.
Rather, to meet and get acquainted

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Lonestar124: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
And a " date" is also a avenue a lady can ask a man for house rent right?

Do really read what the op write-up?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:

MY DEAR IM NOT RICH NOR POOR I EVEN PAID FOR WHAT SHE ORDERD AS A GENTLE . I COULD EASILY DECIDE NOT TO PAY . YOU GIRLS SHOULD REALLY STOP DEGRADING YOUR SELVES LIKE THIS ,

25 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
manymen

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
so the idea of a date to u is for man to call you, take you out then lavish money and then you go back home? pls what's the fun there for the man?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikeno(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
anyway you said we shouldn't judge you by your post since you are here to entertain us. Buh if you continue to entertain us with this sort of posts, then i'm sorry.. I might not have any other choice than to pounce on you. So please entertain us with something intelligent. Tanku

11 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Lonestar124: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
ikeno:
grin
How did you delete your mention immediately?

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
Your brain cell need to be thoroughly examined.Do you think dating is a poverty alleviation program.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by hibeekay007(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
A date is simply for getting to know each other better. So yes a bottle of water and some meat pie is absolutely okay. Dumb fvck!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by JhimmySpark(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
You are the one abusing the word date here... You just made yourself cheaper obviously you are cheap already.

19 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ritylove(f): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Your brain cell need to be thoroughly examined.Do you think dating is a poverty alleviation program.
Lmao broda savage

8 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ritylove(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Op the only thing i can say here is that you met another wrong girl

Some girls are too dependent on guys sha...no chills

You aint see nothing yet, wait till she start telling you her family problems and suggesting to you how you gonna solve them for her.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
ritylove:
Lmao broda savage
i hardly reply stupid comments but that lady comment portrays enormous Stupidity.
I tried to ignore but my heart could not allow me.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikeno(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
reason why I prefer dating mature and intelligent ladies

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by samysmoothfresh: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are a.................

16 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
ritylove:
Op the only thing i can say here is that you met another wrong girl

Some girls are too dependent on guys sha...no chills

You aint see nothing yet, wait till she start telling you her family problems and suggesting to you how you gonna solve them for her.

ACTUALLY IT WAS MY LAST DATE TILL FURTHER NOTICE ,,, NEXT TIME I HEAR TAKE ME OUT I WILL RUN AND HIDE

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Goldmaxx(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wilfriedpat22 wilfredpat22 come and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikeno(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
mindset of a typical 9ja girl.once you tell her you like her and would like to take her on a date,you instantly becomes her ATM.
that's when she need to....
change her wardrobe
get a new phone
house rent is due
mum/dad is sick

9 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
No lady was born to suffer !!

Na man born to suffer, hope u get brothers

Hungry girls everywhere

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
nonsense...Hungry thing

5 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by pennylover11(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
My brother your not alone ooh I had same experience, that one demanded for a new phone the same day we went out on a date , Nigerian girls will eventually get tired of this

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Once you invite a Nigerian girl for outing or whatever know you are paying the bills. There is no girl in Nigeria that has paid for a man’s lunch or given a guy a lift before. We are low lives ladies in Nigeria.

I will advice you to only invite the girl to your house straight and try bangingg her first before spending a Kobo. Those are sensible intelligent men that I kinda respect honesty.

By the way,

It's funny how most ladies out there uses 16 digits passwords with a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols to lock their phones while the password to unlock their respective legs is "swipe to open

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Mrtitanic(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Once you invite a Nigerian girl for outing or whatever know you are paying the bills. There is no girl in Nigeria that has paid for a man’s lunch or given a guy a lift before. We are low lives ladies in Nigeria.

I will advice you to only invite the girl to your house straight and try bangingg her first before spending a Kobo. Those are sensible intelligent men that I kinda respect honesty.

By the way,

It's funny how most ladies out there uses 16 digits passwords with a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols to lock their phones while the password to unlock their respective legs is "swipe to open
this is the most foolish lady i know on nairaland don't quote me yet just go through her post you will understand that there are different categories of foolishness

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos / She Gushed Water From Her P During Sex What Does It Mean / The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.