Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl (8484 Views)

Naija Girl & Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir After Sharing These Eye-popping Photo / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mrtitanic:
this is the most foolish lady i know on nairaland don't quote me yet just go through her post you will understand that there are different categories of foolishness

Oh because I ignored your PM cool. Sir go and make money and stop messaging random girls on social media.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Bradiyung(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite unfortunate that most guys have abuse the word "date"!!
Stop taking girls on a date if you don't have the financial capabilities!!!
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!
You can't invite me on a date and expect me to drink water and meat pie!!
Date is all about having fun!!!
Spending money and lavishing it on a girl!!
Men should stop being cheap!!
No lady was born to suffer!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!
this ideology is whats killing most girls. A date is suppose to be an avenue to get to know each other more and have some fun. the lady shouldn't have it in mind that its a mean for money to be lavished on them,, the guy is not an ATM machine.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Inspiration007: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Once you invite a Nigerian girl for outing or whatever know you are paying the bills. There is no girl in Nigeria that has paid for a man’s lunch or given a guy a lift before. We are low lives ladies in Nigeria.

I will advice you to only invite the girl to your house straight and try bangingg her first before spending a Kobo. Those are sensible intelligent men that I kinda respect honesty.

By the way,

It's funny how most ladies out there uses 16 digits passwords with a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols to lock their phones while the password to unlock their respective legs is "swipe to open

There is no girl in naija that has paid for a man's lunch?

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by aka12(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!
like serious., if not because say na woman born me ehn , the way I would have talked so insensitive to ur mention ehn, aswear you no go dey alright for a week. First of all, ladies should stop feeling entitled to a guy's pocket because it's a date, first date for that matter. Be mature enough to ask if it's okay to order for stuff, it's not your right just yet, you and I are privileged to be on a date, so be sensitive and reserve. Who says we can't have fun without chops. It just tells me alot about you. Better give yourself some sense

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by akiOYIBO: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Liliyann:

grin u no dey eat for auz? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by akiOYIBO: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Your brain cell need to be thoroughly examined.Do you think dating is a poverty alleviation program.
grin
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by damtan(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:

I guess you must be educated but you're not educated. If you dont understand the definition of "date", just ask.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

SO WE MADE PLANS TO MEET LAST WEEK AFTER CHURCH
I PICKED HER UP AND THEN WE WENT TO ONE NICE LOCATION TO CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMENT , IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE
SHE STARTED ORDERING FOR FOOD AND DRINK, WHICH ON A NORMAL WAY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD OR MAKE THE ORDERS , AND THEN WHILE THE WERE PREPARING THE FOOD I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS MOODY SO I ASKED HER IF ALL IS WELL
SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HER LANDLORD GAVE HER 3 WEEKS TO PAY HER RENT OR PACK OUT
I ASK HER WHAT ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND OR HER DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER OUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, BUT SHE FORGET THAT SHE ONCE TOLD ME HER BOYFRIEND WAS IN GERMANY AND ALSO HER DAD WORKS WITH WAMCO.SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED I TOLD HER PLAIN AND BLANK THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT I CANT AT THE MOMENT SHE GOT UPSET AND SAID THEN WHY DID I CALL HER OUT TO SEE HER , AGAIN SHE FORGOT THAT IT WAS HER WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF MEETING UP, IN MY MIND I WAS REALLY PISSED ,SO THIS GIRL ACTUALLY THINKS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING OUT ON A FIRST DATE OR WHAT? TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I PAID FOR THE THINGS SHE ORDERED AND THEN LEFT ,

I JUST TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS ,, ,

HAS ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED OR ENCOUNTERED SUCH GIRLS

Why you pay? angry

She went full naija girl scam on you, careless menu orders, the ol' rent format, let me tell you the next story is school fees!

You for flow with am, then excuse yourself jejely... Tell say u wan go piss, then move!

Or pretend you have a friend trying to meet you up, excuse yourself to go and bring said-friend , and move!

She go curse you from noe till tomorrow but I bet you she will call her father to pay those bills.

All these abroad boys sef (pardon me, I can't believe a full blown naija guy go fall for this format) zero street OG.... Anyway, you don learn.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:

Now I see the problem. And when you're asked to return the favours? What do you do?
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2018
ikeno:

a date is not an owambe party,is not an avenue to drain the guy's pocket cux he's taking you out on a first date.
Rather, to meet and get acquainted

Please forget the hungry soul.

Mostly ugly girls write like that because they rarely get asked to go on a date. In the event of an unfortunate invite (no thanks to photo edits), they go full hippopotamus and disgrace women.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 20, 2018
OneSentence:

so the idea of a date to u is for man to call you, take you out then lavish money and then you go back home? pls what's the fun there for the man?

That girl no dey alright angry
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2018
JhimmySpark:

You are the one abusing the word date here... You just made yourself cheaper obviously you are cheap already.

Zero sense. Na her Toto go suffer am
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 20, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Your brain cell need to be thoroughly examined.Do you think dating is a poverty alleviation program.

My brother wait till you hear her opinion on marriage. These ugly girls na them be the main problem!

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:

ACTUALLY IT WAS MY LAST DATE TILL FURTHER NOTICE ,,, NEXT TIME I HEAR TAKE ME OUT I WILL RUN AND HIDE

Or send them to me. I will give you feedback. I promise cheesy

Not all dates will be as fuçked up as this one.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 3:31am On Sep 20, 2018
greyham:

Why you pay? angry

She went full naija girl scam on you, careless menu orders, the ol' rent format, let me tell you the next story is school fees!

You for flow with am, then excuse yourself jejely... Tell say u wan go piss, then move!

Or pretend you have a friend trying to meet you up, excuse yourself to go and bring said-friend , and move!

She go curse you from noe till tomorrow but I bet you she will call her father to pay those bills.

BRO YOUR RIGHT BUT LIKE I SAID I ONLY PAID FOR THE THINGS ORDERED AND LEFT , I BLOCKED ALL COMMUNICATION WITH HER SHE HAS BEEN CALLING AND TEXTING , HER MIND BE SAY SHE GO DONE CATCH MAGA
All these abroad boys sef (pardon me, I can't believe a full blown naija guy go fall for this format) zero street OG.... Anyway, you don learn.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Goodplace: 3:45am On Sep 20, 2018
You are a LovePeddler.
Liliyann:

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ImaIma1(f): 3:49am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:

MY DEAR IM NOT RICH NOR POOR I EVEN PAID FOR WHAT SHE ORDERD AS A GENTLE . I COULD EASILY DECIDE NOT TO PAY . YOU GIRLS SHOULD REALLY STOP DEGRADING YOUR SELVES LIKE THIS ,

You guys will select a random girl on SM based on sexy pictures or whatever yardstick. When she now messes up, you come and cry foul. Do you know if she is just on FB waiting for a mugu to chat her up?

If you are a working class person, look to that circle and pick a serious minded lady that you have something in common with and not an "i never chop".

This trend is not peculiar to "Nigerian ladies"...even the guys are looking for ladies to scam. Ladies that would put their jobs on the line and collect loans for them and then they disappear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

You guys will select a random girl on SM based on sexy pictures or whatever yardstick. When she now messes up, you come and cry fowl. Do you know if she is just on FB waiting for a mugu to chat her up?

If you are a working class person, look to that circle and pick a serious minded lady that you have something in common with and not an "i never chop".

This trend is not peculiar to "Nigerian ladies"...even the guys are looking for ladies to scam. Ladies that would put their jobs on the line and collect loans for them and then they disappear.

Compare the ratio of men wanting to scam ladies to women. A average Nigerian man hustles for his pocket and with his hands

We hustle with our pussy. Even the loan you are talking about, we get bannged to get it so where is your point? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Compare the ratio of men wanting to scam ladies to women. A average Nigerian man hustles for his pocket and with his hands

We hustle with our pussy. Even the loan you are talking about, we get bannged to get it so where is your point? undecided

You and Liliyann brain na chicken brain I swear..

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:

Your problem is that ur a daft & a dullard. Did u even read the Op's post before commenting off topic.

Its very easy to know girls from very very poor homes with poor upbringing to match their poor souls & poverty spirit.. Monkey

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ImaIma1(f): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

I know you are not really ok mentally from your comments. So i will pass.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by damtan(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

chai....chisos!!!
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mungoparks: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:

am sure all the males in your family must have been dead if this is your plans for all males,so they have to work hard and feed you and your likes been a glutton,before they know they can not achieve anything but they are running your stomach and all other material needs for you,they will forget their families and even themselves, and before they know they are dead.you ugly bicth.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mungoparks: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

I PICKED HER UP AND THEN WE WENT TO ONE NICE LOCATION TO CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMENT , IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE
SHE STARTED ORDERING FOR FOOD AND DRINK, WHICH ON A NORMAL WAY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD OR MAKE THE ORDERS , AND THEN WHILE THE WERE PREPARING THE FOOD I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS MOODY SO I ASKED HER IF ALL IS WELL
SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HER LANDLORD GAVE HER 3 WEEKS TO PAY HER RENT OR PACK OUT
I ASK HER WHAT ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND OR HER DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER OUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, BUT SHE FORGET THAT SHE ONCE TOLD ME HER BOYFRIEND WAS IN GERMANY AND ALSO HER DAD WORKS WITH WAMCO.SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED I TOLD HER PLAIN AND BLANK THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT I CANT AT THE MOMENT SHE GOT UPSET AND SAID THEN WHY DID I CALL HER OUT TO SEE HER , AGAIN SHE FORGOT THAT IT WAS HER WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF MEETING UP, IN MY MIND I WAS REALLY PISSED ,SO THIS GIRL ACTUALLY THINKS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING OUT ON A FIRST DATE OR WHAT? TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I PAID FOR THE THINGS SHE ORDERED AND THEN LEFT ,

gentleman, listen its your fault, its your fault when you have eyes in all those girls who come around you with packaged body,i dont do packaging without contents, lots of girls nowadays thats their tricks,they are a pro...thats the truth.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:

lol

I want to comment but lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikeno(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
taking a girl out on a date is a total waste of time and money cuz most of them are so unintelligent that you can't hold a meaningful convo with her.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by sonofoluku: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Oh because I ignored your PM cool. Sir go and make money and stop messaging random girls on social media.

Hahahahaha savage !!!
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by GuntersChain(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't know why some gals tend to portray themselves as hungry girls.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Mrtitanic(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

keep deceiving yourself am so irritated by reading your comments sad and to think of me messaging you mission impossible 4
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:

Shut da fucvk up you pathetic diva

And after he has done all this for you,
Your type still wouldn't give him the cookie.

Talk about, eating your cake and having it.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ItzChinnex(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
mmadu5:

You Bleep up. Why you pay for the food? if I were the one, I could have walked away.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:
lol

I want to comment but lipsrsealed
But wetin... Abeg come and contribute cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs / I Mess(fart) A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.