Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (10760 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
I have noticed strange ideas and beliefs here on Nairaland, but more strange to me is the misconception some guys seems to develop about women recently... If you check some threads here that has something to do with how men can attract women or what women find attractive in men, you'll see lots of comments that goes this way: 'Make money... Make more and more money, then women will follow you'. The funny thing is that such comments are only coming from guys, not the women themselves. Many guys seems to believe that the aroma of money is the only thing women perceive, so the more you get money, the more women will perch on you like flies on shit.
But this is a completely wrong believe. Attraction has little or nothing to do with money and material things. Women like money, no doubt about that, but what women find attractive in men is far from money. Apart from looks, which really doesn't mean much to most ladies, there are some key character traits that draws women to men. If you focus only on making money and showing it off, without developing these key character traits, women will only follow your money and not you. They'll only be attracted to your money and not to you. Take note of this. Though they can give you sex, pretend to love you, and some will even get so desperate to marry you, but all these is not because they find your attractive; It's simply because they find your money attractive. The moment you run out of money, or maybe you just stop spending it on them, they will drop you like a piece of hot iron.
I have seen a few guys who doesn't have money, yet beautiful ladies still get naturally attracted to them. This is because they are the REAL men that women don't joke with because they are not easy to come by.
Though money is good to have, but If all you do is make money and enjoy the attention women give you, then be rest assured that any woman that comes to you because of your money must have had a real guy somewhere that she naturally finds attractive, and most of the money she'll collect from you will end up in that guy's pocket. She doesn't care about you, except in pretence to get what she wants, but she passionately care about the other guy (who may not even have money). So at the end of each relationship you had with them, you'll discover that you were the greatest fool. It's high time you stop fooling yourself around, believing that money is the only thing that will make you attractive to women. If money is the only thing you have to offer, even when you get married, the marriage will only last as long as your money last.

Money is just like beauty... If all a woman has to offer is her beauty, then she'll only attract men who comes to her due to LUST and not LOVE... All they want from her is her body, not her company. She might think guys are rushing her but the truth is that they are actually rushing those features on her body that provoke their LUST. They only find those features attractive and not her, so they are there to enjoy those things while they last.

Conclusion: Money & Beauty are good to have, but they are two things that has little or nothing to do with love and attraction.
So find out and develop those important qualities that can make you naturally attractive and irresistible to the opposite sex.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Sundaygeorge: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2018
lies...ask Lara what attracted her to oshiomole?...have you seen the alafin of Oyo wives?..any day any time most ladies will take a rich ugly married man to a fine single poor boy.

my advice..make money. na dem go rush you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Story for the gods. go and ask Oshiomole's wife why she married him.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Majority of nairaland girls won't agree to the rubbish you typed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Money makes a man attractive to us and he gets our pussy for compensation

10 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Women find men with money more attractive.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Rextayne:
Story for the gods. go and ask Oshiomole's wife why she married him.
Wrong example... Oshiomole had money no doubt, but he obviously had other things to offer: Intelligence, humour, fame... And forget his ugly looks, he might even be romantic and good in the other room grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

Wrong example... Oshiomole had money no doubt, but he obviously had other things to offer: Intelligence, humour, fame... And forget his ugly looks, he might even be romantic and good in the other room grin
Story for the gods grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
There's difference between being attracted to a man and being attracted to his money. I know it's difficult for women to admit being a goal digger.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Saff(f): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2018
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lies...ask Lara what attracted her to oshiomole?...have you seen the alafin of Oyo wives?..any day any time most ladies will take a rich ugly married man to a fine single poor boy.

my advice..make money. na dem go rush you
If you read everything I wrote up there, you'll see where I said that money can bring lots of women to you but that doesn't mean they are attracted to you... Even if you marry them plenty, they'll only stay as long as your money last. If you don't change this mentality, you'll find it very difficult to get women that genuinely love you.
I once had a beautiful girl who left her rich boyfriend to date me even though the rich guy had already promised to marry her.
I personally don't have much money right now, but to tell you the truth, na dem dey rush me.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

If you read everything I wrote up there, you'll see where I said that money can bring lots of women to you but that doesn't mean they are attracted to you... Even you marry them plenty, they'll only stay as long as your money last.
and if money doesn't finish?

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

super story...you better make money and stop this your intelligence and humour crap.....before one yahoo boy will collect your bae

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by planetx13: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm sure you didn't mean Nigerian girls...... you should understand that our girls are hungry, desperate, lazy, selfish, dumb and very shameless. Once you have money ....its all good to them....

I'll advice you though to think about more important things in life like securing a bright future for yourself.... take it from me , these hoes are not going to add anything meaningful to your life.... you should stop bothering yourself on what to do to become "attractive" to them.... let them bother about that

Stay focused and you'll see things fall in place

Ciao

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Lies
Madam Saff... Here's a question for you:
If you have a guy in your neighborhood who might have approached you for a relationship and you turn him down, or maybe hasn't approached you, but you know you can't date him because you don't like him... But all of a sudden this guy becomes super rich, will that make you change your mind and wish to date him? I mean will his money make you find him attractive?

If your answer is YES, then don't you think the suitable word for you is GOAL DIGGER?
babyfaceafrica:
super story...you better make money and stop this your intelligence and humour crap.....before one yahoo boy will collect your bae
Wilfredpat22:
Wilfredpat22:
You guys should answer the above question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and if money doesn't finish?
Hmmm... I am sure you didn't read the entire post.
But here's the answer to your question:
If money doesn't finish, the pretence and goal digging continues. You have to keep making money for ever in order to make such marriage last for ever.

But seriously I am shocked at the way some people think...
Why are you guys acting like you've never seen or heard about a woman that marry a rich man, only to pack out of the man's house when his money finish? Some times such a woman might not leave if he had children for the man, but the marriage will turn sour and bitter. She'll stop respecting the man and there'll be constant fights, arguments and disagreement. She'll keep reminding the man that she only stayed because of the children.
Don't forget what I said earlier: If money was the only reason she decided to marry you, then she'll leave immediately she knows that you are permanently broke. But if she had other reasons to stay(it could be because of the children), then she might stay with you, but trust me the marriage will no longer be blissful. This things do happen everywhere, stop pretending like you haven't heard or seen it. I don't want such to be our portion, that's why I created this post to warn guys not to focus only on money making and forget the other important things attract women to you for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
WebsiteGuru:
I agree with you @OP.
Don't mind these people above you.
They think everything on earth revolves around money.

The reason why we have so many failed relationship and marriages today is this:
Guys are doing everything possible to make money and most of them don't have anything else to offer because they believe money is the only thing women want... On the other hand, ladies are doing everything possible to look beautiful, and have nothing else to offer because they believe beauty is the only thing men want. HARD FACT!

9 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by ritylove(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
I will say nothing on this matter...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Mrtitanic(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
You are a very big fool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Here is a riddle:
Money buys you fans not family
Money buys you fame not fellowship
Money buys you pals not friends
Money buys you lust not love
Money buys you companion not loyalty
Money buys you Women not Wives

Money is good, but it shouldn't be your sole purpose of existence because at the end your personality is what keeps things going. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Saff(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

If you have a guy in your neighborhood who might have approached you for a relationship and you turn him down, or maybe hasn't approached you, but you know you can't date him because you don't like him... But all of a sudden this guy becomes super rich, will that make you change your mind and wish to date him? I mean will his money make you find him attractive?

If your answer is YES, then don't you think the suitable word for you is GOAL DIGGER?

Yex I will consider him after he fits into my spec.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Yex I will consider him after he fits into my spec.

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Saff(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=gentlegenius post=71363402][/quote] You're fine sha, but too young.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
ritylove:
I will say nothing on this matter...
Abeg say something. We really need ladies opinion on this matter. The other ladies that commented here all disappointed me including the almighty Saff.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

the question is for gals..not guys
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

Hmmm... I am sure you didn't read the entire post.
But here's the answer to your question:
If money doesn't finish, the pretence and goal digging continues. You have to keep making money for ever in order to make such marriage last for ever.

But seriously I am shocked at the way some people think...
Why are you guys acting like you've never seen or heard about a woman that marry a rich man, only to pack out of the man's house when his money finish? Some times such a woman might not leave if he had children for the man, but the marriage will turn sour and bitter. She'll stop respecting the man and there'll be constant fights, arguments and disagreement. She'll keep reminding the man that she only stayed because of the children.
Don't forget what I said earlier: If money was the only reason she decided to marry you, then she'll leave immediately she knows that you are permanently broke. But if she had other reasons to stay(it could be because of the children), then she might stay with you, but trust me the marriage will no longer be blissful. This things do happen everywhere, stop pretending like you haven't heard or seen it. I don't want such to be our portion, that's why I created this post to warn guys not to focus only on money making and forget the other important things attract women to you for good.
just leave story and women..and make money.focus to make your life better...

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Saff(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

Abeg say something. We really need ladies opinion on this matter. The other ladies that commented here all disappointed me including the almighty Saff.
how am i disappointing? Or you want to say that money is not important? You can be everything, if I see that you are broke, and my children will suffer the consequences of my stupid actions for settling with you, then you don’t have a chance. Don’t you understand the feeling of lovey Dovey is temporary? After 10 years I want to be proud of myself and my children to be grateful. Men are providers, I don’t know how many times I will say that on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by nikkypearl(f): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Here is a riddle:
Money buys you fans not family
Money buys you fame not fellowship
Money buys you pals not friends
Money buys you lust not love
Money buys you companion not loyalty
Money buys you Women not Wives

Money is good, but it shouldn't be your sole purpose of existence because at the end your personality is what keeps things going. smiley
who your riddle epp

Riddle kor paddle ni...we talking money,u talking riddle..my sista,abeg park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
how am i disappointing? Or you want to say that money is not important? You can be everything, if I see that you are broke, and my children will suffer the consequences of my stupid actions for settling with you, then you don’t have a chance. Don’t you understand the feeling of lovey Dovey is temporary? After 10 years I want to be proud of myself and my children to be grateful. Men are providers, I don’t know how many times I will say that on this forum.
Have you ever seen some men who got married when they didn't have enough money but later became very rich?
Have you also seen some men who got married as rich men but later become very poor?
This world we are living is very unpredictable, so I can't understand why money, and not potentials should be the most important thing that draws you to a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Earthquake1: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
who your riddle epp

Riddle kor paddle ni...we talking money,u talking riddle..my sista,abeg park one side.

This is the first time you have commented more than one line on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.