Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (10838 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, incoherent ranting. E pain, none of his family dead or alive can think of owning a kiosk, talkless of company

You no get work na to dey swindle hard working Nigerians be your work deadbeat broke coward wey born pikin troway with cheerful giver low class extra fugly baby mamas wey born future junkies and cheerful giver hoelowshows. Inu igbe na ma ju oku were e si. Na maggot go chop your mama dirty dry punnani. Omo gutter hailing and encouraging deadbeat. You think say na every man want turn eleribu like you? You are on your own on your life of unending misfortune. Go jump inside lagoon. 3rd Mainland na ti ma GBE oku e ju fun aja je.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

You no get work na to dey swindle hard working Nigerians be your work deadbeat broke coward wey born pikin troway with cheerful giver low class extra fugly baby mamas wey born future junkies and cheerful giver hoelowshows. Inu igbe na ma ju oku were e si. Na maggot go chop your mama dirty dry punnani. Omo gutter hailing and encouraging deadbeat. You think say na every man want turn eleribu like you? You are on your own on your life of unending misfortune. Go jump inside lagoon. 3rd Mainland na ti ma GBE oku e ju fun aja je.
Lol, na me swindle your useless father , do you not know that is the curse of his death cheesy. Show us here you are hardworking by showing what you do for a living. Lol, this one thinks conductor na job hehehe. Feel the heat the more. Can any of your family do this, oops, you have no such brain in your lineage cheesy. Lol a conductor who is gonna die a miserable deayh, you already jad a miserable begininig.

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Deji63 and Gabriel004 e don do for two of una. Can you guys be at peace with each other?
He should prove to us he has brain and can do something. Just as i have done. The guy is an agbero. He started it, cos i did not call him to my coment. He invited me to insult his mother cos he tried to drag my mum to his mither useless level. Omo osan ni, o de ti ko kondo ba iya e.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, na me swindle your useless father , do you not know that is the curse of his death cheesy. Show us here you are hardworking by showing what you do for a living. Lol, this one thinks conductor na job hehehe. Feel the heat the more. Can any of your family do this, oops, you have no such brain in your lineage cheesy. Lol a conductor who is gonna die a miserable deayh, you already jad a miserable begininig.

I sent a rabbies diseased dog to lick your mama rotten punnah and give her belle to add another lunatic to your lineage of ever lasting lunatics and dogs. I am sure as a dog herself she is yelling ya yo ya :right now because the dog dick better pass your eleribu deadbeat papa pencil prick cheesy cheesy grin Trailer smash your empty brain.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

I sent a rabbies diseased dog to lick your mama rotten punnah and give her belle to add another lunatic to your lineage of ever lasting lunatics and dogs. I am sure as a dog herself she is yelling ya yo ya :right now because the dog dick better pass your eleribu deadbeat papa pencil prick cheesy cheesy grin Trailer smash your empty brain.
Stay in your one room apartment where you suffer in penury and be sending not only rabbies disease, but HIV to your useless mama's pussy. How e take concern me

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gabriel004:
Stay in your one room apartment where you suffer in penury and be sending not only rabbies disease, but HIV to your useless mama's pussy. How e take concern me

Na that HIV go kill all the hopeless children future hoelowshows and deadbeats wey you born. Your mama the loose pussied hoe s still doing yo ya yo under a street dog inside a latrine. Go and take over and give her what your fathers wobbly dick couldn't give. Ka da fun o.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Money makes a man attractive to us and he gets our pussy for compensation

Ooh pĆ¹ssy, olosho spotted oo! cheesy
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kollinzgee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mr op you are right only if the lady loves you genuinely. Wat I am trying to teach average Nigerians guys is dat if you are broke you can still get a girl if your game is right but your girl may still cheat on you if she is a material girl. On the other hand consider a rich guys who is poor in bed but comes across a sex loving babe who likes to be taken to cloud 9 and she accepts his advances will she cheat or not please I need an answer from a wise dude there is more to life than you guys think it is a two way thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / How Can I Tell If My Man Is Serious? / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.