Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pregnancy Result - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Result (1544 Views)

16 Edo Girls Returned From Libya With Pregnancy (photo) / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2018
You're a fresher in Obafemi Awolowo University. You got drunk one night, then something happened, although you really didn't know what, but you do remember seeing a yellow face dripping sweat and beaming a smile, before blacking out, however blurry the sight. Two days later, that face you saw amidst the blurry, alcohol-clouded vision solidifies before you with a suspicious paper in her hand, dangling in the air. It's a pregnancy result. You're not just a mere fresher anymore. On that night you were intoxicated, she did something to you, or rather, she had you do some things to her, that set you on course to becoming a Fresh daddy before next Christmas. This babe has gotten pregnant for you. Dude, what would you fücking do? grin
Re: Pregnancy Result by FiremanP(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Kuku accept it na. Noone asked you to be light headed.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2018
FiremanP:
Kuku accept it na. Noone asked you to be light headed.
Na me dey ask you question nah. Dude, what would you do? grin
Re: Pregnancy Result by FiremanP(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Tollzara:
Na me dey ask you question nah. Dude, what would you do? grin
accept it.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 1:34am On Sep 21, 2018
FiremanP:
accept it.
Dude? As a freshman? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Result by Dami12345: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Accept it and be happy,
Then organized my niggers to set her up.
One can claim to be a holy and approach her on the road, after he tell her the story of her life he will tel her she is about to make he biggest mistake of her life, that God destined a rich great man to marry her before the end of the year and that she wants to use her hand to do herself.

Watch the lady run away and do abortion.

* tested and trusted method.
100% effective.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Dami12345:
Accept it and be happy,
Then organized my niggers to set her up.
One can claim to be a holy and approach her on the road, after he tell her the story of her life he will tel her she is about to make he biggest mistake of her life, that God destined a rich great man to marry her before the end of the year and that she wants to use her hand to do herself.

Watch the lady run away and do abortion.

* tested and trusted method.
100% effective.
LMAO. grin grin

WTF. cheesy

Crazy dude. grin
Re: Pregnancy Result by FiremanP(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Tollzara:
Dude? As a freshman? shocked
yh fam,dts my answer n surely i will reserve my reason(s).
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 1:37am On Sep 21, 2018
FiremanP:
yh fam,dts my answer n surely i will reserve my reason(s).
Alright nah. No wahala. Becoming a daddy in your first year in the University. Serious thing niyen o.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Dami12345: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Tollzara:
LMAO. grin grin

WTF. cheesy

Crazy dude. grin

Girls are mad, we had to learn to play the game and be much better at it.

Once you know that's all it is to a girl, you will be able to beat her at it.
Just never take the situation seriously.
Re: Pregnancy Result by FiremanP(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Tollzara:
Alright nah. No wahala. Becoming a daddy in your first year in the University. Serious thing niyen o.
ikr. Maybe d seriousness in studying go strong
Re: Pregnancy Result by Haywhaie(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
zinnyzee

Haywhaie's ban has expired.

But he remains banned in the literature section until tomorrow.

Teecrudest, the new moniker, has been banned too. I even removed the lyrics of John Lennon's Song, thinking they might be responsible for the consistent bans, but, no, I was wrong.

I don't know what to do now.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Haywhaie:
zinnyzee

Haywhaie's ban has expired.

But he remains banned in the literature section until tomorrow.

Teecrudest, the new moniker, has been banned too. I even removed the lyrics of John Lennon's Song, thinking they might be responsible for the consistent bans, but, no, I was wrong.

I don't know what to do now.
Just be calm!
It's fine, and it will be.
Tomorrow is almost here.

We'll be here and waiting.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Haywhaie(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Just be calm!
It's fine, and it will be.
Tomorrow is almost here.

We'll be here and waiting.
Thanks. I find it really painful, though. cry

Obinnau & Divepen1

Please, I'll want you guys to look into the issue and tell me what to do. Why does the anti-spam keep banning me? I think you reversed it earlier, can you do it again? I need to post that chapter for the story to make sense. I can't skip it. And there's nothing in it that's too different from the ones I've been posting previously. So, I don't understand why I keep getting banned.

Please, do something about it. When I re-post it tomorrow, the same thing may repeat itself.

PS: I'm posting this here because I'm still banned in the Literature Section.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Haywhaie(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
zinnyzee

Good morning dear. The post deleted yesterday has been restored on one of my monikers. You can see it now. Just check the thread, and scroll up the page.

I'll start with the next chapter when my ban in the Literature section expires.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Haywhaie:
zinnyzee

Good morning dear. The post deleted yesterday has been restored on one of my monikers. You can see it now. Just check the thread, and scroll up the page.

I'll start with the next chapter when my ban in the Literature section expires.
Okay... Thank God.

I'll check it up now.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Offpoint: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2018
2 days later pregnancy? naso dem dey get pregnant? I no be dockitor but I no sperm never waka reach by dem... even doh e waka reach sef no tech fit detect pregnancy dat early....
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Offpoint:
2 days later pregnancy? naso dem dey get pregnant? I no be dockitor but I no sperm never waka reach by dem... even doh e waka reach sef no tech fit detect pregnancy dat early....
Hahaha. Naso o. grin

Actually, that detail isn't really important. I didn't pay mind to it. The question posed is the important thing.
Re: Pregnancy Result by Offpoint: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tollzara:
Hahaha. Naso o. grin

Actually, that detail isn't really important. I didn't pay mind to it. The question posed is the important thing.
OK, we all have different ways of approaching, reacting and handling situation of that magnitude. as for me offpoint, I'll get myself a chill bottle of orijin, take a sit and reflect on my life- after doing all of that I'll sit her down and tell her I'm impotent, there's no possible way on earth I'd have gotten her pregnant. precisely I only last 30sec, my sperm can't possibly done such a damaged in 30s....can it?
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:

OK, we all have different ways of approaching, reacting and handling situation of that magnitude. as for me offpoint, I'll get myself a chill bottle of orijin, take a sit and reflect on my life- after doing all of that I'll sit her down and tell her I'm impotent, there's no possible way on earth I'd have gotten her pregnant. precisely I only last 30sec, my sperm can't possibly done such a damaged in 30s....can it?
Lol. No. No. grin

Let's assume that it is finally established that you're the father of the child in her womb. Wetin you go do? grin
Re: Pregnancy Result by Offpoint: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Tollzara:
Lol. No. No. grin

Let's assume that it is finally established that you're the father of the child in her womb. Wetin you go do? grin
In Bray Wyatt voice "Run!"
Re: Pregnancy Result by Tollzara(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Offpoint:
In Bray Wyatt voice "Run!"
Hehehehe grin

love messages / Real Story Of The Malawi Minister Sextape , Woman Speaks / Why Am I Addicted To Women In Short Skirt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49