Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (37277 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Turantula:

This my yeloba muslim friend, this your BMC job dey tougher than cast iron

I am a christian so you can stop with your usual lying PDP propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
you need to run a mental test

You.mean the one you failed?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Bizibi(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

The FG only postponed And did not cancel.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

I believe this is so they can have a clean slate to relaunch on.

hehehehehehe,some Nigerians love deceiving themselves..... E no work,e no work.all those money is gone.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by bishopkay: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

You are pathetically dull and very unreasonable. Supporting a man doesn't mean he'd rape you and you still stand there like a fool. This is the major reason I never engage you buhari zombies here. You are all lost in this fanthom world where you see nothing wrong in what your master buhari does.

National carriers are not wished up neither are they gotten from projector boards with expensive designs at far away London, but with deligent follow up of protocol and procedure. But typical clueless, dull and lazy buhari, he didn't do any but rather saw it as a tool for campaign and went on to blow the trumpet on a project that hadn't even had any MOUs signed first.

So you said it was POSTPONED NOT CANCELED; SMH. What ever got postponed in Nigeria that did see the light of day again? By the way let's tell ourselves the truth, with the way the Nigerian polity is, do you really think a national carrier is what we need now? How many Nigerians can afford a flight till they die? We've barely been able to maintain and manage our revamped rail system yet we want to float a national airline carrier? Very laughable idea if you ask me... One which was bound to fail from inception and I knew it.

We've been scammed and someone should pay for it. I do hope this latest move make people really see him for the manipulative clueless failure he is though and by the way, the presidential jets he said he'd sell or convert into national carrier, Hafa market for Mr integrity?

Your bolded statement is also a very manipulative and malicious statement. Does PDP Chase you in your dreams? The Nigerian airways was literally dead after the military before we had democracy.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehehe,some Nigerians love deceiving themselves..... E no work,e no work.all those money is gone.

If it worked before, it will work again.

We once had a national carrier which PDP destroyed within 4 years of Obasanjos leadership.

We will have our national carrier back and that's guaranteed. Thank God it was postponed and not cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Damnmaster: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly fart biitch that conspired against Jonathan, she can go and die for all I care...
chei! see bad belle ooo.
she will live long and prosper in Jesus name.
you want us to bury truth in this country zombie

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2018
bishopkay:

You are pathetically dull and very unreasonable. Supporting a man doesn't mean he'd rape you and you still stand there like a fool. This is the major reason I never engage you buhari zombies here. You are all lost in this fanthom world where you see nothing wrong in what your master buhari does.

National carriers are not wished up neither are they gotten from projector boards with expensive designs at far away London, but with deligent follow up of protocol and procedure. But typical clueless, dull and lazy buhari, he didn't do any but rather saw it as a tool for campaign and went on to blow the trumpet on a project that hadn't even had any MOUs signed first.

So you said it was POSTPONED NOT CANCELED; SMH. What ever got postponed in Nigeria that did see the light of day again? By the way let's tell ourselves the truth, with the way the Nigerian polity is, do you really think a national carrier is what we need now? How many Nigerians can afford a flight till they die? We've barely been able to maintain and manage our revamped rail system yet we want to float a national airline carrier? Very laughable idea if you ask me... One which was bound to fail from inception and I knew it.

We've been scammed and someone should pay for it. I do hope this latest move make people really see him for the manipulative clueless failure he is though and by the way, the presidential jets he said he'd sell or convert into national carrier, Hafa market for Mr integrity?

Wailer who has so many flying out to other countries and returning aboard other airlines daily from Nigeria with the income going to the countries who own those airlines and is still asking me how many Nigerians can afford airflight. Wailers have been known to talk before they think .

Global airline income for 2018 is already at $834 billion and you think people are not flying especially from THE LARGEST AND MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD?

$834billion income so far from airline flights in 2018 and the year hasn't ended yet. Nigeria should be making nothing less than $30billion a year from that sum as her share if we get it right.

You guys really don't think do you?

Wailing senselessly has always been your trademark.

PDP met our national carrier in 1999 when obasanjo came into power. By 2003 they had liquidated it under same PDP and her lootocracy ways.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Bizibi(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If it worked before, it will work again.

We once had a national carrier which PDP destroyed within 4 years of Obasanjos leadership.

We will have our national carrier back and that's guaranteed. Thank God it was postponed and not cancelled.
e no work ooooo,the handwriting is already on the wall.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by bishopkay: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wailer who has so many flying out to other countries and returning aboard other airlines daily from Nigeria with the income going to the countries who own those airlines and is still asking me how many Nigerians can afford airflight. Wailers have been known to talk before they think .

Global airline income for 2018 is already at $834 billion and you think people are not flying especially from THE LARGEST AND MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD?

$834billion income so far from airline flights in 2018 and the year hasn't ended yet. Nigeria should be making nothing less than $30billion a year from that sum as her share if we get it right.

You guys really don't think do you?

Wailing senselessly has always been your trademark.

PDP met our national carrier in 1999 when obasanjo came into power. By 2003 they had liquidated it under same PDP and her lootocracy ways.

It should be you whom I should be saying doesn't think before he speaks but alas it seems a very prominent trait in y'all zombies.

You are here quoting stats and making unverified claims like a typical zombie whereas you know the realities on ground; saying Nigeria could be making $30 billion from air traffic. Dude, this is the 6th poorest country in the world dey there dey deceive yourself with most populous black nation sh1t.

Then as a smart zombie, you carefully only replied where you could meander from and avoided where it hit you most. Answer the rest of the questions I raised and stop been smart by half!

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Princedapace(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes Nigerians are wiser and cannot fall for the cheap propaganda from the opposition.

The government has reawakened the talks and need of a national carrier and this alone shows steps are in process for an actualization.

You would do well to learn the difference between POSTPONEMENT and CANCELLATION.

Hahahahaha, are u really paid to defend this govt?

Baba, they should at least show us what they have done so far with the huge money invested.. Na our money be that o. I pay tax and I know how annoying it is to pay for tax and see no fruit..

Pls, this is not about pdp vs apc..

Baba, so becus messed up, apc should be allowed to do same?

Oh boy, I weak for the type of people I share country with..

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Badooguy: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Kill you too for supporting the evil government.

quote author=micheal004 post=71385073]And it turns out that the Nigeria air was a scam from the beginning. Buhari and his band of supporters are cursed. [/quote]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Tats(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2018
And to think that they launched this airline at Farnborough Airshow in the UK with all the pomp and pageantry!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/18/africa/nigeria-new-national-carrier/index.html

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Navalsadiq(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:

Your bitterness will kill you.
the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Indefinitely.

Although in 9ja that could mean until close to 2023 election when campaign and election money will be needed again. shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Horus(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by SIRTee15: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly fart biitch that conspired against Jonathan, she can go and die for all I care...

Pls u guyz should get over this....
It's more than 3 years now...
Mheen..
This jona loss pepper una seriously...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by MrDoGood(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

POSTPONED Agreed!!!!
Now, Mr NOAH when will they RESUME?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by bankylan: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ask God to restore your senses.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by kerry57: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
aolawale025:
How can billions be spent and not even a single plane nor any structure. Not even a web site. Something's not right.
Haven't u seen the structure? Guy look well, u go see the logo which was designed with $600,000 dollars in Bahrain when we have so many better graphic
designers wasting in shomolu. Just because of what they want to steal they took it to Bahrain. God save our assignment from this scavenging leaders that are not ready to let go.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
bishopkay:

It should be you whom I should be saying doesn't think before he speaks but alas it seems a very prominent trait in y'all zombies.

You are here quoting stats and making unverified claims like a typical zombie whereas you know the realities on ground; saying Nigeria could be making $30 billion from air traffic. Dude, this is the 6th poorest country in the world dey there dey deceive yourself with most populous black nation sh1t.

Then as a smart zombie, you carefully only replied where you could meander from and avoided where it hit you most. Answer the rest of the questions I raised and stop been smart by half!

You wail senselessly as expected.

All my stats are verified unlike you wailers who engage in beer parlour gossip as your authority.

In 2017, Nigeria had as much as 9milliom human traffic in and out of Nigeria. While in 2018 its already hitting 14million and you sit there and talk about 6th poorest.

This matches over 140,000 aircraft movements in and out of Nigeria in same period of 2017.

You think data isn't being kept?

You know nothing obviously.

Read below

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/253834-nigerian-airports-record-9-2-million-passengers-140552-aircraft-movement-nine-months.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/201806220065.html

You are clearly on sub par intelligence levels.

Let's assume that half of those figures are passenger movements out of Nigeria, you can go ahead and multiply it by the average flight fare outside Nigeria and see what you would arrive at especially when if we had an airline, same would also fly to other countries as well as bring passengers from other countries to Nigeria since you wish to be a dumb wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Princedapace(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
These guys are passing thru hell..

The people serving Nigeria in this kind of capacity are really trying.

I can not come and kill ma self for naija..

I can only serve nigeria in political capacity.. Even my Nysc service , they should return the years for me joor.. grin

Anyways, u can learn how I work and make money online by checking my profile and read my thread on How I make money online..

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by seguno2: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
micheal004:
And it turns out that the Nigeria air was a scam from the beginning. Buhari and his band of supporters are cursed.

This is just one sample of how Buhari and APC have been stealing and looting our money such that we have nothing to show for all the oil revenues, recovered loot, huge budgets, humongous loans etc

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Butterflyleo: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2018
bankylan:

Ask God to restore your senses.

If you had any, you wouldn't have said anything when you see the word POSTPONED and not CANCELLED.

If you had any sense you would have been demanding for a WHEN answer and not the idiocy you just displayed with your comment

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by ovieokodhi(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
she's just liberal
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by ehis05(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Political talk

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by RevenGeMission: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
I heard from unreliable source that the suspension might be connected to review of new minimum wage and the massive rails , Buhari was advised to take a step at a time as i heard, but who knows it might be heresay

But some bitter souls who complained about it are the ones rejoicing it won't happen

Shame

Butterflyleo:

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Richy4(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
All this ex ministers...always intelligent when out of office...One just wondered what they were thinking while in office...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Vivuch: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
shut up! You don't know anything. Oby is against bad governance, and your Goodluck is the as Buhari

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by kernel001: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Your mother can't stand this lady not in her dream. In fact your entire family will expend their life to get to this woman's height.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.