Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73368 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by saraki2019(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
how much per one likes
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by johhbekeboh09: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Is she a wife material?!......Kikiki
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MICHEAL346(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Oreofepeters:
telling her to leave after kpanshing her for six months will be wickedness on your part, if she leave your not going to like your life.

do the needful get her a job and wife her.

#sheisgoingnowhere

Exactly, well said o
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MICHEAL346(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Jasen1:

Not so sir, I didn't chase all her friends away she have a friend that is a known runs girl in the area, I asked her to stop going out with her, because she keep giving her bad advise she even introduce guys to her

I've prove here

It's still the same thing.

You have no point, take it like that.

I guess you're a tall guy (psychologically she saw that you are okay financially and probably can protect her more than some guys short like 5ft below.) You are probably trying to do away with her now that you have finished sexing her for 3 months and you deprived other guys the chance to get laid by her either with their charm, money or the both.

You have probably start to realize she wants you to marry her, which you did not discuss the purpose of your dating and at the end living together. But you know how easy it will be for you to sex are once she moves in and it's even worse when you finally isolated her from her family, female friends and then Men that might desire her sexually or as wife material. Trust me she would have started telling those guys she has a boyfriend If not fiancee.

So, both of you should define your relationship, tell her if it will lead to marriage or not and see if she gives you her consent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.