Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73384 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nightmareo07: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

She didn't them from beginning which I wasn't aware they got to know last month when we had issues about her not working when I asked her to leave she started calling them

Nawao.. They arw funny shaa, they didnt even ask what she is doing in a mans house undecided
And they start begging u to allow her stay? shocked
Nawao..
Anyways..leme ask u.

Do u people have intention of dating?
What do u live 2geda as..?
Lovers or what?
That will determine the action u will take.
If u ever told her u love her then there is a problem.

What do u people live 2geda as?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ehen u say na ur gwenfwend naucheesy.. So Na ur responsiblitycheesy.very soon she will grow so fat like Eniola Badmus cos of laziness and lack of exercise and eating too muchcheesy. Then u will know say water don pass garricheesy.dis is why i like dingbang and donstan18.dem know wat to docheesy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:
Ehen u say na ur gwenfwend naucheesy.. So Na ur responsiblitycheesy.very soon she will grow so fat like Eniola Badmus cos of laziness and lack of exercise and eating too muchcheesy. Then u will know say water don pass garricheesy.dis is why i like dingbang and donstan18.dem know wat to docheesy.
cheesy na when she carry belle for am, him eye go clear

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
spinna:
Smh
biko give am advice oo.dis one don pass shaking of head.pls advice am b4 d babe finish all im eggs for fridge and choplate all im indomie wey im store for cartoncheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nawao.. They arw funny shaa, they didnt even ask what she is doing in a mans house undecided
And they start begging u to allow her stay?
shocked
Nawao..
Anyways..leme ask u.

Lovers or what?

very good question. I feel the people she told to call are fake ... It doesn't add up.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TyroneP(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

Jasen, to be honest with you and technically speaking, you just got a wife. You should have made arrangements for work first before moving in so that she could save for her accommodation. But I guess the s3x thing got the best of you way back then. Since you love her, sit her down and tell her what you really want and the way forward. She should get a job. You're lucky she's not pregnant yet. But I bet you, the more the s3x sessions, the higher the risk of her getting pregnant. Live-in lover in your apartment is a wrong decision. Act before it's too late. Correct her in love.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
how are we sure say op never don already knack d babe bellecheesy and e dey codedly look for way to discharge d babecheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:
how are we sure say op never don already knack d babe bellecheesy and e dey codedly look for way to discharge d babecheesy.
e don knack am well na. Babe hole don wide finish.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1x2x3: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throw her out ASAP. Na ashawo wey no get house, that her so called Sister's place is non-existent all na wash.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
[b]

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by wirinet(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
If you were husband and wife, are you going to tell her to leave your house because you're tired and need space?
But they are not husband and wife. Are you suggesting he must marry her even when there is no love?

People marry and get divorced when they are fed up of each other and you are saying he must live with her for life just because the lady has been squatting with him for a few months

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
plus all the oil and essential nutrients d bros don knack everything comotcheesy. I just feel sorry for the unfortunate new boyfriend or husband wey go inherit d girlcheesy.op don knack all d kanda comotcheesy.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
1x2x3:
Throw her out ASAP. Na ashawo wey no get house, that her so called Sister's place is non-existent all na wash.
I dey tell you bro. She be strong ashy. She don manipulate the guy finish. The guy fall mugu.. He should man up and chase the girl jor. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by wirinet(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
TyroneP:

Jasen, to be honest with you and technically speaking, you just got a wife. You should have made arrangements for work first before moving in so that she could save for her accommodation. But I guess the s3x thing got the best of you way back then. Since you love her, sit her down and tell her what you really want and the way forward. She should get a job. You're lucky she's not pregnant yet. But I bet you, the more the s3x sessions, the higher the risk of her getting pregnant. Live-in lover in your apartment is a wrong decision. Act before it's too late. Correct her in love.

I have been in a similar situation before. The lady refused to move out, so the easiest option was for me to move out. I got a new apartment, packed my load to my new apartment and gave her a dead line when I will submit the keys to the landlady.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Erums(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cnt try such shit.... Cant Harbour any female with family problems

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
I always warn guys,that u'll always pay for sex either directly or indirectly but they won't hear.Oga enjoy the police we u use ur hand call for urself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

Guy you no go kill me ooooo grin

No b small inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
U re crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by technicallyrich(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Y'all talking about sex, we barely had sex here sir, it's not all about sex

Am a busy someone and I don't even have time for such
na so we dey here.you are too busy to have sex with agirl that have been staying with you for three months.
My brother why be say you too they lair.
Let me break your heart by telling you that if that it will be easier for buhari to be impeached than for you to chase that girl.
Who you want leave her for.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by highqueen(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
Shhhhhh.undecided
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by drnoel: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

Lol, he who finds a wife has a good thing. U are obviously married already without the whole ceremony. Congrats!!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:

And they start begging u to allow her stay? shocked
Nawao..
Anyways..leme ask u.

Lovers or what?

We are dating sir, we just started dating 3months ago

The first day she visited my house after a week she started complaining about her sister
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:

I just registered her on gyming centre self
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:

Bro those talking about sex are missing it, it's not all about sex, I bought a brand new phone for her, I literally do everything she asked me for, but this just one thing I asked from that she should not depend on me that I might disappoint her one day, that she should be working that's what started the whole issue

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Les: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
Shut up

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 1x2x3: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
I dey tell you bro. She be strong ashy. She don manipulate the guy finish. The guy fall mugu.. He should man up and chase the girl jor. Nonsense

The guy be learner to even buy the yeye story. How come she has been in Abuja for that long without bothering to work? Then the story of her sister picking up quarrel and all of a sudden the sister moved cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Bro those talking about sex are missing it, it's not all about sex, I bought a brand new phone for her, I literally do everything she asked me for, but this just one thing I asked from that she should not depend on me that I might disappoint her one day, that she should be working that's what started the whole issue
forget the sex talk.. We are telling you that you are housing a coded ashy.. And she is using and manipulating you..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
1x2x3:

The guy be learner to even buy the yeye story. How come she has been in Abuja for that long without bothering to work? Then the story of her sister picking up quarrel and all of a sudden the sister moved cheesy cheesy
lol the nigga even say he buy her phone and so all what she asks. grin kai.. I no fit laugh

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

can you even imagine.. Nigga you are the one who is over doing things

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

no wonder u have fallen out of attraction for her.so she has grown fatcheesy. U don enter one chance sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
highqueen:

Shhhhhh.undecided
mchew
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
forget the sex talk.. We are telling you that you are housing a coded ashy.. And she is using and manipulating you..

You're not wrong bro, if I've your contact I would've send you some things

I mean chats the is not even encouraging but I overlooked all these trying hard to change her

But I think I'm done

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.