Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To (3545 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
P
Re: To by highqueen(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
this small small boys that wont let us hear word on nl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Even the babe who is younger than you is not panting and you are here crying like a baby
Re: To by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
Even the babe who is younger than you is not panting and you are here crying like a baby

I
Re: To by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
highqueen:
this small small boys that wont let us hear word on nl

A
Re: To by gabinogem(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy dingbang...u no know say girls dey quick mature before guys...
Re: To by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

I don't know her plans, she didn't disclose nothing. I just want to play safe cry
kid if you wana play safe then you quit sex for now ok. Ain't healthy for you. You should browse on STDs out there .

1 Like

Re: To by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy dingbang...u no know say girls dey quick mature before guys...
lol its appears she has even been fvcking right from the onset
Re: To by Apina(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:
Please try not to judge me too harshly, at my age some of you did even worse but I have to speak up before all hope is lost.

I'm just 19 years. A year 1 student in the uni. And my girlfriend is still awaiting admission to my uni
I wooed my GF for over 9 months, that tells u how much I liked her. She actually fell for me like 5months ago, but I was afraid to date her then cause she was still a minor. She just turned 18 in April, and we started dating officially after her birthday. She is really pretty and I'm not bad looking either.

About a week after we started dating, my friends encouraged me to get down with her. So I started chatting dirty to her, but to my surprise she matched me word for word!

Fast forward to 2 days ago. We arranged to meet at a friends place. It was preconceived. And we did it. It was a first for me but I had lots of practice prior to this and so it wasn't a bad experience for either of us, at least I think.

But I made a Huge mistake I pray I don't regret.
Due to my lack of experience I didn't get the right size of the latex. I didn't know until I was done. But when I realized it was already too late and I was really worried. That was when she reassured me that I wasn't her first.
Prior to this I thought she was a beginner like me. But it made sense cause of her composure all through the events.
She told me the last time nothing happened that I shouldn't worry. I asked her if she will take the morning after pill for it, but she insisted it won't be necessary that nothing will happen and infact it's against her faith!
I tried convincing her but she has since been adamant about it. I refused calling her although today cause I'm upset, no angry with her. Why this rough play? Im scared like shit. I'm very nervous right now. I'm a shadow of my former self. I just have to reach out for help, in any form. I'm going to try call her tonight again....

Please any advice for me? What can I say to convince her? Please her!!!

Wonders shall never end, She's already a pro before turning 18 grin. You can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, it's as simple as ABC, it's evident she's more exposed sexually than you are and perhaps already has a way of managing herself. The mistake has been made, learn from it and stop bothering yourself. Most importantly, always put your studies first, your said gf is already a pro, so be careful with her before she pins pregnancy on you undecided
Re: To by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
kid if you wana play safe then you quit sex for now ok. Ain't healthy for you. You should browse on STDs out there .

Thanks I know better now. But that's for the future, what about this current one sir
Re: To by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

Thanks I know better now. But that's for the future, what about this current one sir
stop worrying over nothing!
Re: To by gabinogem(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy exactly...& the lad is busy feeling worried & disturbing us over a girl that knows how to take "proper" care of herself
Re: To by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin all hail nigeria's upcoming youngest daddycheesy. Congrats on ur babe's upcoming pregnancy. Its going to be a boy i assure ucheesy. Na waoh wey bianca(Milliniumlady).

1 Like

Re: To by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:

OK... If u say so. Thanks
Re: To by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:

OK... If u say so. Thanks
Re: To by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
my brother if u see some small small girls...15-16 yr old girls and the type of matured men wey dey carry dem u go weak. A small girl go dey point at one old man and go dey tell u say na her boyfriend be datshocked.
Re: To by tenmariner: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hahahahaha...its your first time but u have bn practicing recently... How? grin grin grin grin

The Oracle ( ur girlfriend) hv spoken and u deh worry.
Re: To by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
SMALLMAC REMOVE THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST. IT'S NOT NECESSARY.

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET HER TO TAKE THE PILL IS TO "SCOPE" AND PAMPER HER. YOU CAN GET HER GIFTS, AND JUST TRY TO MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL AND COMFORTABLE.

A BABY AT JUST 19 IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU A LOT OF DAMAGE.

1 Like

Re: To by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apina:

Wonders shall never end, She's already a pro before turning 18 grin. You can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, it's as simple as ABC, it's evident she's more exposed sexually than you are and perhaps already has a way of managing herself. The mistake has been made, learn from it and stop bothering yourself. Most importantly, always put your studies first, your said gf is already a pro, so be careful with her before she pins pregnancy on you undecided

I'm actually good academically. I know how to shuffle both, but I never foresaw this. Thanks for the advice
Re: To by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: To by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
SMALLMAC REMOVE THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST. IT'S NOT NECESSARY.

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET HER TO TAKE THE PILL IS TO "SCOPE" AND PAMPER HER. YOU CAN GET HER GIFTS, AND JUST TRY TO MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL AND COMFORTABLE.

A BABY AT JUST 19 IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU A LOT OF DAMAGE.

I can't pamper her now, I need pampering myself. Maybe tomorrow, let me clear my head first
Re: To by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:
Please try not to judge me too harshly, at my age some of you did even worse but I have to speak up before all hope is lost.

I'm just 19 years. A year 1 student in the uni. And my girlfriend is still awaiting admission to my uni
I wooed my GF for over 9 months, that tells u how much I liked her. She actually fell for me like 5months ago, but I was afraid to date her then cause she was still a minor. She just turned 18 in April, and we started dating officially after her birthday. She is really pretty and I'm not bad looking either.

About a week after we started dating, my friends encouraged me to get down with her. So I started chatting dirty to her, but to my surprise she matched me word for word!

Fast forward to 2 days ago. We arranged to meet at a friends place. It was preconceived. And we did it. It was a first for me but I had lots of practice prior to this and so it wasn't a bad experience for either of us, at least I think.

But I made a Huge mistake I pray I don't regret.
Due to my lack of experience I didn't get the right size of the latex. I didn't know until I was done. But when I realized it was already too late and I was really worried. That was when she reassured me that I wasn't her first.
Prior to this I thought she was a beginner like me. But it made sense cause of her composure all through the events.
She told me the last time nothing happened that I shouldn't worry. I asked her if she will take the morning after pill for it, but she insisted it won't be necessary that nothing will happen and infact it's against her faith!
I tried convincing her but she has since been adamant about it. I refused calling her although today cause I'm upset, no angry with her. Why this rough play? Im scared like shit. I'm very nervous right now. I'm a shadow of my former self. I just have to reach out for help, in any form. I'm going to try call her tonight again....

Please any advice for me? What can I say to convince her? Please her!!!

i dnt understand u bro,thot u said u used condom.. did you release insider her? clarify ds
Re: To by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
the young girl is probably laughing at your inexperience right now while you panic your ass out here
Re: To by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
missdee384:
lol... see what 5-minutes enjoyment is doing to you... and am sure you did it just to go brag to your friends... better face your studies for now, that's all I have to say

The reason is vague now...me too am asking why undecided
Re: To by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
aro1:
i dnt understand u bro,thot u said u used condom.. did you release insider her? clarify ds

Leave me o angry
Re: To by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

I can't pamper her now, I need pampering myself. Maybe tomorrow, let me clear my head first

This guy is a comedian

Lol!
Re: To by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
tenmariner:
Hahahahaha...its your first time but u have bn practicing recently... How? grin grin grin grin

The Oracle ( ur girlfriend) hv spoken and u deh worry.

Be laughing
Re: To by Apina(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

I'm actually good academically. I know how to shuffle both, but I never foresaw this. Thanks for the advice
Do you think those who graduated with a pass weren't good academically or had similar thoughts undecided

Re: To by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

The reason is vague now...me too am asking why undecided
if you ask me.... Na who I go ask?
Re: To by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adanairaland:

This guy is a comedian

Lol!

On a good day yes, but for tonight it was a mistake.
Re: To by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: To by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
missdee384:
if you ask me.... Na who I go ask?

To my God then embarassed....chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. / What Is The Difference Between Dating Someone And Going Out With Someone? / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.