Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time (3547 Views)

Can This Be Real?- This Is Indeed Funny!picss / Have I Lost Him? / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mbell(f): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2012
Some things arent just meant to be, theres just nothing you can do about them. There's this boy i've liked since my 100 level, (now im almost in 200 level). i think he's cute and i really like him, but i never tell him that. he liked me back in 100 level (first semester) of that, im sure.
In the 2nd semester of my 100 level, that's last semester, things didnt go so well. People are always saying he's no good for me, they ask me y i like him and what i see in him. actually, i dont know, he's funny, he makes me laugh, he's cute and ...i dont really know, all i know is that i really like this one boy. Last semester, just when i began to let myself really like him, just when i wanted to close my ears to what people would say, just when i started to consider the possibility of dating him, he started to like another girl, one that became my friend. Yes, hard as it is too admit, he left me for another gir. it hurt me a lot. it was really hard seeing them both together at first, but as time went by, it became easier, more bearable. Yes, i had to deal with the occasional envy and pain, but i became owkay with it (or at least thats what i told myself). When i went home for xmas, after the painful bus ride, having to watch them both play love all the way from ghana to nigeria, (worst part is he was actually supposed to be my seat mate, but they sat together and right infront of me for that matter). When i returned this semester, i told myself i was done with his chapter, little did i know it was anything but over.
This semester, they broke up, and he started coming back to me, i used to think i wasnt the type to date your friends ex, guess theres a lot of thing s i dont know anout myself, guess we do a lot of things we never thought we would wen we really like someone. Yes he ca,e back to me. His friend told me i was the reason he broke up with her. I felt guilty and really bad for a long time, i told myself i was going to end things with him, cuz it wasnt fair to this my friend, i know she was hurting, ther was even a time when her attitude towards me started changing, she started giving me space. \Even now, we're not the way we used to be.
But then, i decided, you know what? screw it, i deserve to be happy too, i shouldnt have to please everyone all the time at the expense of my happiness. We've been spending an awful lot of time this semester, things were going so well, Up until the night i told him i loved him. he read my blog too. Now he knows how much i like him, now he knows how much i feel for him. he said nothing when i told him, dont know what i was expecting anyways. I read his blog.... these 2 lines i wont forget in a hurry "so now you love me? bullshit!" "im so over ya babe". he said i took him for granted, fine, maybe i did. he said i pushed him away, said i let him go, that i didnt fight for him. How the hell was i to know he wanted me to hold on, to fight for him? i didnt even know he liked me that much. He never said anything, he's not the type to tell you how he really feels. how was i to know. Yes, i act tough most times, but im still a girl, im shy, timid and insecure; i fear rejection. All i really ever wanted was for him to say something, anything to let me know i could let myself fall knowing he'd be there to catch me. He offered none, and now he says its too late to say i love you. im glad i told him tho, he's the 2nd person i've said those words to and actually meant them. at least, one of us had the courege to say it out loud.
And now i fear its over for real this time, i fear i've lost him completely. i fear, now its really time to let go, i fear its really time to close my eyes, put the past behind and move on. i dont know what to do, this is a guy i live with, we're in the same school, same class. how do you let someone go when at the moment, they're everything u want? how do i pretend i dont care anymore, when i still do, more than i even want to.... I dont know what to do, i dont want to hurt myself anymore than im already hurting.

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mashnino(m): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2012
eiyah...

babe..if you think you stil love him

i'd advice u stil let him know again..so that he will see you re crious about it

he might be angry for now but i am sure he will calm down later on
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by dabrake(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2012
This maths dey disturb my head. Will brb in 5hrs time. Ciao.
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2012
the second person you told those words? are you a serial lover! angry
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by IZUKWU(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2012
If you love him as much as you are saying then show him and talk with him.
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by slimyem: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2012
you have done your best by being open and sincere about how you feel about him although a little late..
Give him time to swallow and digest it.
He should come around after that!
If he doesnt,shake it off and get over it.
Life's too short to let anyone be the reason for your unhappiness!
Goodluck!
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mbell(f): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2012
Check out my blog. http://www.sassydiaries..com. Leave ur comments...
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mbell(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2012
@sauer. ‎​ℓoℓ, nah, I'm not a serial lover, ¹ just don't fall easy and ¹ dnt fall often for guys
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mbell(f): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2012
¹ talked to him... He knows how much ¹ like him. He said he didn't say anything when ¹ told him ¹ loved him is cuz those words were too big for his ears... Is that even possible? Is there such a thing like "¹ love you" being too big for the ears?? And is that a good sign or a bad one?

He said he still likes мє a lot, buh that this my friend dat he had a thing with is hurting so bad and she still likes him really well... And many of our friends aint in support of us being together and we have a lot of friends in common.
¹ told him if its what he wants, now, ¹'ll let him go, he says its not what he wants...

All dats left now is to try to move on...
As slimyem said, ¹ shuld just shake it off and get over it.
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by strangerf: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2012
mbell: ¹ talked to him... He knows how much ¹ like him. He said he didn't say anything when ¹ told him ¹ loved him is cuz those words were too big for his ears... Is that even possible? Is there such a thing like "¹ love you" being too big for the ears?? And is that a good sign or a bad one?

He said he still likes мє a lot, buh that this my friend dat he had a thing with is hurting so bad and she still likes him really well... And many of our friends aint in support of us being together and we have a lot of friends in common.
¹ told him if its what he wants, now, ¹'ll let him go, he says its not what he wants...

All dats left now is to try to move on...
As slimyem said, ¹ shuld just shake it off and get over it.

Yeah, thats the spirit baby. Come shake it up on my d1ck. grin yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by greedie1(f): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2012
I hate wen love gets complicated......
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Excelboi(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Op, your comprehension of words is so complex. I just have to stop mid-way! Thatz what you get when you are forming for a guy. Why can't you approach him earlier, it won't hurt. Xori count your losses and move on. There are better guys out there.
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by kuphid(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2012
Op...let me get dis straight, 1st semester year 1, u lyk him n he likes u,none of u mentioned it 2 each oda, den he moved on 2 ur friend,den d next semester he cme bk 2 u,tins were smooth till u told him u love him,now he's blackmailing u emotionaly(makin u feel guilty).WTF,he liked u,y move 2 d next gal.and wen he's wit d gal he eXpects u 2 hold on2 wat u r not even sure of?imagine telln u d oda gal is hurtin,does he kia abt ur own feelns?
My dear,shake it off,move on,dia r beta guys,u deserve beta

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by IbroSaunks(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
1st off, I didn't see ur blog, 404...page not found!
2nd...ummm ....sh1t happens, ull get over it with time...do other stuff with ur time, maybe meet new people, or even read more! reading works for me...
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
kuphid: Op...let me get dis straight, 1st semester year 1, u lyk him n he likes u,none of u mentioned it 2 each oda, den he moved on 2 ur friend,den d next semester he cme bk 2 u,tins were smooth till u told him u love him,now he's blackmailing u emotionaly(makin u feel guilty).WTF,he liked u,y move 2 d next gal.and wen he's wit d gal he eXpects u 2 hold on2 wat u r not even sure of?imagine telln u d oda gal is hurtin,does he kia abt ur own feelns?
My dear,shake it off,move on,dia r beta guys,u deserve beta

Just to add to what kuphid said , I don't think he digs you like that ( lovewise I mean ). If he's complaining about you taking him for granted what did he do ? does he expect you to be forward and open up , nah that's the guys job. Pick up whatever is left of your pride and push on with life , don't want to be a party pooper but I don't see anything good coming from such a relationship
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by acidtalk: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Poster, I think I can guess what you are going through and really feel for you. One thing you must know is you can NEVER force someone to like or love you no matter how hard you try.

I must commend you on you bravery of letting your guard off as a lady and telling him how you feel. Mark my words, if he takes advantage of you opening up emotionally to you, he will eventually be the one crawling to beg for your heart later on in life.

Though, ladies are fond of "forming" and don't know where to put a stop to this. Millions of ladies eventually married the wrong partners because they were too shy or proud to open up to the one that really would have made their life worth while. Imaging spending the rest of one's life being miserable just because of words that should have been said in few seconds to someone letting them know how much you care.

I am kind of in a similar situation, even though I won't want to go details as this isn't my thread.

Met a lady some few months back, and after much forming and vowing we can't date talk more of marrying, I zooomed off even though I still let her visit and all (people actually think we are dating). Now this lady cries out at the slightest opportunity (as much a 10 times a day) telling me how much she loves me and want to spend the rest of her life with me.

Too sad! I Have moved on and don't have an iota of feelings for her anymore.

The question now is, when you knew you liked me, why form all this while and even utter words like "we can never date", "I. Can never marry you".

Well like they say; THIS IS PAY BACK TIME.

i
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
This is the worst case of puppy love I have seen ever. Get over yourself girl. Must you brittle yourself that much? Get you head outta the clouds and find something better to do with your life
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
it hurts when you love someone and that person doesn't love you back. OP i just pray he comes around, cos from the way u are soundin, you truely love this guy
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
but wait o! is he supposed to be the guy u said you liked a year ago that was not your type?

https://www.nairaland.com/645413/hez-not-type-think-like
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by Toppie2(f): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2012
I perfectly undrstnd watchu going thru, my bf on hs own syd loves me(@least he says it) buh he feels am nt xcited nd enthusiastic bout d rel nd so he's puting up a cold atitude....u'v done ur best by leting hm knw hw u feel, if he truly luvs u, he wud neva letchu go. dnt force ursef on hm nd always rem dat a wise gurl leaves b4 she's left: am nt saying u shud brk up wiv hm; dnt even mention anyfin lyk dat buh u knw smtyms, we nid 2 let go of thngs or ppl we luv. I'l advice u let go 4 nw if he's urs, he'l surely cm bak nd fyt 4 ur luv. It may nt be 2 easy but jes try, if i cud do it; then u can! Goodluck!
Re: I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time by mbell(f): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2012
@tiniyata, yea, he is... The very same guy

@kuphid... Yea, sometimes ¹ really feel ¹ do deserve better... Its just hard. Really don't know how ¹ got hooked on this one guy... Anyways, its all a matter of time.... Time solves everything...

@ibrosaunks. Seriously?? Uhm... http://www.sassydiaries..com and thanx, ¹ think ¹'ll do just that... Think imma focus more on my academics and layoff guys for now...

(1) (Reply)

Lol / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? / I Love Iammissmarvel But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.