Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef (82039 Views)

Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
peter square didnt see fine edo,urhobo or igbo 2 marry na yoruba...d lady don carry agbero fight enter okoye family is a pity ,Me i cant date a yorubaman either because he cant stand 4 me !

2 Likes

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Sparkle777(f): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
I wonder how dey can even quarrel considering the fact that they live with similar men. I mean aside the twins hair, they are very much alike,its weird but its same DNA, same blood, same body same everything. Fu ck it, they'll soon unite. Twins can't stay apart for long.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by adecz: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
So?? ?? ??

2 Likes

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dey ar playing 2 d gallery, d 2 lady hates demselves so much n plssss yorubas sliding into my dm shud stop it pls! Slide into ur fellow yoruba or hausa girls dm 2 avoid calamity upon u! Nonsense
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by GentleMoney: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice!
Cute wives..

Top Newspaper Headlines

1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sparkle777:
I wonder how dey can even quarrel considering the fact that they live with similar men. I mean aside the twins hair, they are very much alike,its weird but its same DNA, same blood, same body same everything. Fu ck it, they'll soon unite. Twins can't stay apart for long.
prophet has spoken,
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by GdexFolami(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
May God bring them back....
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Lomprico2: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
twerkjack:
Thunder fire any body that blames Lola’ for p square breakup...... It’s from their village.. cheesy

But u dey beef chioma of Davido! grin

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by TeetoEsq(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
fake show of love
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Paidrooll(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
It was that yoruba girl that caused th break up.....these people don't like positive association.
what happened to your brain na?

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by xperienced(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
tizzdi:
how does this afect the just concluded inconclusive election

How then did you say concluded and same time inconclusive.
As long as am concerned it's still not concluded.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by divineappo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
one of them must be an hypocrite secretly pouring fuel in the P-Square fire.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by ACE1010: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
tizzdi:
how does this afect the just concluded inconclusive election

grin cheesy grin
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Umisan: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Paidrooll:
what happened to your brain na?

Ask awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
They should RECONCILE them and stop misbehaving.

LADIES are fond of tearing stable families apart.
Check all the families with MALE CHILDREN domination.
The moment they start getting MARRIED to women, witches accompany as well

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Awoo88: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
The problem with that family is that idiot peter
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by LZAA: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Anita and Lola Okoye the wives of the former P-Square members, Paul and Peter have not let the war between their husbands affected their relationship.

They have been spotted in public together of late as they attempt to keep the image of a solid home front after it was recently tarnished by the squabble between the twin brothers who haven't been spotted together ever since.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/wives-of-p-square-prove-theyre-living.html
Nwa afo never dream of marrying afonja women
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by olaoreawofele: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Those who know women will agree that those men would be the best of friends and brothers if these women of theirs want them to be. Forget the facade.

NaijaCelebrity:
Anita and Lola Okoye the wives of the former P-Square members, Paul and Peter have not let the war between their husbands affected their relationship.

They have been spotted in public together of late as they attempt to keep the image of a solid home front after it was recently tarnished by the squabble between the twin brothers who haven't been spotted together ever since.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/wives-of-p-square-prove-theyre-living.html

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Pablo1998(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
so what else should they do
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Viking007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Buhari is the cause of everything
cheesy
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
twerkjack:
Thunder fire any body that blames Lola’ for p square breakup...... It’s from their village.. cheesy

It's greed... nothing like village.

It's a case of 2 greedy nzuzus against 1 greedy iberibe.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by israelmao(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Surface dressing and cosmetic tricks.Who caused the beef in the first place?

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Priye007(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin if only they can reconcile their husands.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Anita too fine kai.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Owu don blow them, they don't see money again na, they are using style to beg husbands to get back together.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
It was that yoruba girl that caused th break up.....these people don't like positive association.

You need to take care of your mental health bro.

It's quite obvious that living in Yoruba land without anything to take back home during Christmas period is affecting you badly.

Do you really have to blame the Yorubas for that?

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

You need to take care of your mental health bro.

It's quite obvious that living in Yoruba land without anything to take back home during Christmas period is affecting you badly.

Do you really have to blame the Yorubas for that?

am a traveller.....but I call a spade a spade....since he married that girl....things has never been the same....

Truth must prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Wize1: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Botfuss:
Nothing gives me satisfaction than the fact that both Peter and Paul have no career after the break up.

The split is just damning!!twin brothers! I know God is trying to tell them to come back together and he will make them soar higher.

The wives are just saving face on ig. They dare not get close than their husband’s wish .

Hehe! Too much sense will not kee you grin
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Peter5694(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
this peter wife wan resemble Kiara Mia #ifYouKnowYouKnow grin grin grin
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Simple English sentence you can't construct. " the TWO lady HATES..."

Who wan pm you before? Who go allow make you use terrible grammar kill am? Iranu oshi.
onye nkuzi i pay u 2 teach me, eeh pls ! I made a mistake n dnt slide me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.