Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef (82044 Views)

Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

am a traveller.....but I call a spade a spade....since he married that girl....things has never been the same....

Truth must prevail.

Double quote
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

am a traveller.....but I call a spade a spade....since he married that girl....things has never been the same....

Truth must prevail.

Where are you travelling to, Mr. Traveller?

You aren't too bright, are you? Laying r blame of the split between the two brothers on one of their wives because she is Yoruba is just plain dumb, but blaming an entire ethnic group and ascribing one behavior to them shows the beginning of dementia.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Where are you travelling to, Mr. Traveller?

You aren't too bright, are you? Laying r blame of the split between the two brothers on one of their wives because she is Yoruba is just plain dumb, but blaming an entire ethnic group and ascribing one behavior to them shows the beginning of dementia.

OK sire let me be.......u have made ur point but it doesn't change the fact that she is architect of the whole issues......

Peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
onye nkuzi i pay u 2 teach me, eeh pls ! I made a mistake n dnt slide me later

Faworaja like you. The thought of me messaging you makes me wanna puke.

Goodness me, you must think yourself fine or something.

#sigh

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by austyn0(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

#sigh
It is alright man,,chill out...
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
austyn0:
It is alright man,,chill out...

Shalom.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by deebrain(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
tizzdi:
how does this afect the just concluded inconclusive election

Its because the relationship between the two musicians is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

#sigh
Enough! Dont insult me ok!

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by konoplyanka: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
It was that yoruba girl that caused th break up.....these people don't like positive association.

husbandsnatcha:
peter square didnt see fine edo,urhobo or igbo 2 marry na yoruba...d lady don carry agbero fight enter okoye family is a pity ,Me i cant date a yorubaman either because he cant stand 4 me !

Westaslave2:
Dey ar playing 2 d gallery, d 2 lady hates demselves so much n plssss yorubas sliding into my dm shud stop it pls! Slide into ur fellow yoruba or hausa girls dm 2 avoid calamity upon u! Nonsense

You ibos keep showing your hate and tribalism on every thread but always quick to accuse others of hate.

You guys are the most spiteful animals on earth. Always hating for no reason. I spit on your flat heads!

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

[s]You ibos keep showing your hate and tribalism on every thread but always quick to accuse others of hate.

You guys are the most spiteful animals on earth. Always hating for no reason. I spit on your flat heads![/s]

Nobody reads trash in this 21st century again....

P-square made a fatal mistake marrying that yoruba girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

You ibos keep showing your hate and tribalism on every thread but always quick to accuse others of hate.

You guys are the most spiteful animals ononi earth. Always hating for no reason. I spit on your flat heads!
did u say hating 4 no reason! U yorubas serve us plate filled of hate in 2015 by voting buhari out of hatred,envy n jealousy on igbos,u pretend buhari is credible we understand d statement of hate u made, hate wont seize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by FisifunKododada: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Botfuss:
Nothing gives me satisfaction than the fact that both Peter and Paul have no career after the break up.

The split is just damning!!twin brothers! I know God is trying to tell them to come back together and he will make them soar higher.

The wives are just saving face on ig. They dare not get close than their husband’s wish .

Its too late for them. They should just invest the millions they have made and take care of their families.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

You guys are the most spiteful animals on earth. Always hating for no reason. I spit on your flat heads!
[s]
konoplyanka:

[/s]
konoplyanka:

hide ur self in shame! am an ikwere g

Shame! Am ikwere lady but i dnt lyk ur tribe a bit, say igbos ar envied nt hated, Yes no one hate ur tribe because no one notices ur tribe...come 2 Abonima n see dat we dnt notice u pple,We lyk igbos 4 dia hardwork n dia motivated overhere ...not some pple who boast of lagos dey dnt own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by konoplyanka: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
did u say hating 4 no reason! U yorubas serve us plate filled of hate in 2015 by voting buhari out of hatred,envy n jealousy on igbos,u pretend buhari is credible we understand d statement of hate u made, hate wont seize

This is the dumbest shit I ever read. hate ibo by voting Buhari?

My dear osu she-male, politics is a game of interest. Y'all supported Gej because of what you were getting from him, while we were marginalized by him even though we voted massively for him. Get that and stop being emotional.

Ibos have nothing to do with voting gej out.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by konoplyanka: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
[s][/s]Shame! Am ikwere lady but i dnt lyk ur tribe a bit, say igbos ar envied nt hated, Yes no one hate ur tribe because no one notices ur tribe...come 2 Abonima n see dat we dnt notice u pple,We lyk igbos 4 dia hardwork n dia motivated overhere ...not some pple who boast of lagos dey dnt own

Keep your trash for the bin. I have never met any ikwere in my life. we dont even know if you exist. Only your people can be jealous of ibos because you are inconsequential. They are itinerant sellers here in the west who no one pays attention to.

Lagos will ever be a Yoruba land and a model city for west Africa. You can die of your hatred.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by VulgarLee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
stupid afonja na ur sister cause am
twerkjack:
Thunder fire any body that blames Lola’ for p square breakup...... It’s from their village.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by konoplyanka: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nobody reads trash in this 21st century again....

P-square made a fatal mistake marrying that yoruba girl.

Keep dying of hate. But don't complain that people hate you because you are hate filled animals.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

Keep dying of hate. But don't complain that people hate you because you are hate filled animals.

Abeg shift.
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

Keep your trash for the bin. I have never met any ikwere in my life. we dont even know if you exist. Only your people can be jealous of ibos because you are inconsequential. They are itinerant sellers here in the west who no one pays attention to.

Lagos will ever be a Yoruba land and a model city for west Africa. You can die of your hatred.
lagos isnt own by yoruba...U pple ar lazy n ugly tell me wat u av in lagos if nt tinubu dat has yorubas commonwealth n majority owned by igbos...nigerdelta is d owner of lagos ,We ar coming 4 u soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

This is the most dumbest shit I ever read. hate ibo by voting Buhari?

My dear osu she-male, politics is a game of interest. Y'all supported Gej because of what you were getting from him, while we were marginalized by him even though we voted massively for him. Get that and stop being emotional.

Lies !D issue is dat u yorubas hated we south south n igbos bought d case! Na all of us 4 nigeria i go knw as fulani go save u

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by konoplyanka: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
lagos isnt own by yoruba...U pple ar lazy n ugly tell me wat u av in lagos if nt tinubu dat has yorubas commonwealth n majority owned by igbos...nigerdelta is d owner of lagos ,We ar coming 4 u soon!

Do you even know where Lagos is? Lazy ikwere that ibos see as second class and saboteurs. Com to Lagos and say shit now. osu.
husbandsnatcha:
Lies !D issue is dat u yorubas hated we south south n igbos bought d case! Na all of us 4 nigeria i go knw as fulani go save u
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

This is the most dumbest shit I ever read. hate ibo by voting Buhari?

Nightmareo07 an afonja is jealousing me ur swthrt n igbos

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by chinasap2018(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
As if I Care
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
konoplyanka:

mind u me n my ikwerre sis no fit date una..we go just kill una !
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
Enough! Dont insult me ok!

Stay off the tribal lane on Nairaland madam. It's not the way to go.

You sound like a decent person (except for your earlier comment and moniker undecided ).

Accept my apologies for the insults. Truce?
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by orumba(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
inconclusive outing without there hobby's
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Westaslave2(f): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Stay off the tribal lane on Nairaland madam. It's not the way to go.

You sound like a decent person (except for your earlier comment and moniker undecided ).

Accept my apologies for the insults. Truce?
no problm
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

Have you snatched someone's husband today?

Better go ply your trade and leave whether Lagos belongs to the Yorubas or to your ancestors to those who know what they are talking about.

"You people are ugly and lazy"

Really? Look at the person calling someone ugly. Have looked in the mirror lately? I mean if you are the one in your profile then I can understand where the bitterness is coming from.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Goldmaxx(f): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Anita and Lola Okoye the wives of the former P-Square members, Paul and Peter have not let the war between their husbands affected their relationship.

They have been spotted in public together of late as they attempt to keep the image of a solid home front after it was recently tarnished by the squabble between the twin brothers who haven't been spotted together ever since.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/wives-of-p-square-prove-theyre-living.html
you are using tecno wx3
Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Have you snatched someone's husband today?

Better go ply your trade and leave whether Lagos belongs to the Yorubas or to your ancestors to those who know what they are talking about.

"You people are ugly and lazy"

Really? Look at the person calling someone ugly. Have looked in the mirror lately? I mean if you are the one in your profile then I can understand where the bitterness is coming from.
U ar married ryt? u av potbelly ryt? Wait do u av tribalmarks? continue

2 Likes

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

[s]U ar married ryt? u av potbelly ryt? Wait do u av tribalmarks? continue[/s]

Oh I see. Is that the specs of the kind of men you snatch?

Poor you. Better get a life.

1 Like

Re: P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef by Raalsalghul: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Meanwhile the 2 bros no wan apply sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.