Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437094 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2011
@all wat are the features of this new sw1.11 (does it have picture in picture)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2011
don401:

@all wat are the features of this new sw1.11 (does it have picture in picture)
i have downgrade my 69 with that 1.11P yesterday but i don't know how to chck wheither it has that feature, show me the way please
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2011
@ all, DSTV channels thougth to have been scrambled last week are now showing again on 36E FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ENITAN2002,
I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU POSTED THAT YOU HAD SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE KNOWLEDGE, I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A PARENT OR RATHER A CHRISTAIN.
IF YOU ARE REMEMBER CHRIST SACRIFISED HIS LIFE FOR US SINNERS.

christian my foot, christ sacrficed his life? now i can see you cant reason very well. Let a child watch the movie about Jesus christ, and ask him what he thinks about the movie, the answer will be HE WAS SIMPLY KILLED by people like you who cant reason enough to understand the message he brought for mankind, and unleash their anger at him by killing him, and you're doing that again on me, though i aint christ cos i aint here to surrender my life for worthless souls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2011
@lovala thanks for reply, i have tried that but de problem still remains what do you think thanks***

Let’s try this, if it doesn’t work (cos my guess is that the problem arised because of the firmware upgrade) then may be the boys at Alaba will have to eat some of your naira for their services: do a factory reset first, then follow it up with a rerun of the 1.10p. That’s how far I guess I can go. If the problem didn’t arise from the firmware upgrade then all these efforts will result to zero.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2011
@ENITAN2002,
I DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE, EVEN IF YOU ARE SATAN, IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS.
BUT FROM WHAT YOU JUST POSTED IT SHOWS YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTAIN, AND YOU ARE VERY SELFISH AND HEARTLESS,
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KILLED CHRIST (UNBELEIVERS) NOT ME.
I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT AN OLD MEMBER LIKE YOU CAN BE SO CHILDISH AND IMMATURE.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ all

Why is it that suddenly members are beginning to pick on each other. Some of the language and words are uncalled for honestly. Are we pressing the self destruct button. Lets look inward and respect the rules of the forum, respect each other and also learn to take good advice without feeling inferior.

grin grin grin grin My own be this

Big up to Men like Sath and Sala - I hail you bosses
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ENITAN2002,
I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU POSTED THAT YOU HAD SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE KNOWLEDGE, I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A PARENT OR RATHER A CHRISTAIN.
IF YOU ARE REMEMBER CHRIST SACRIFISED HIS LIFE FOR US SINNERS.
@sophieamore1: getting dis far 4 pple like enitan is never an easy task. Himself and others sacrifice alot to get most of us dis far in d world of FTA. Calling his knowledge little on dis forum is really bad. Some of us don't know anything about satellite before we became members of dis great forum and now we can boldly talk anywhere about it because we learn from dis place. D knowledge here is too massive to be term little and if u think it's little, why don't u ignore it as little as it is for something bigger. Pls don't be offended but i think it's time to appreciate dis pple rather than relegate their knowledge.
@enitan: sometimes its good not to respond to some of d annoying questions ask here so dat u won't get fustrated. I'll beg u to act mature & just ignore dis pple. We need to move forward
@all: it's been said often dat d newbies should read thru b4 asking questions. It's really annoying opening dis thread to see questions dat has be answered more than 20times on dis same forum. Let all d newbies be patient enough to read thru d childboard before asking questions. It will even help to increase your knowledge about d world of FTA. One luv. Viva FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ohikhena(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
Our problem as rightly put by bode john arise from the fact that we find it to difficult to read and that's the main problem we face today on these forum.My belief is that if you really want something u would go to any length to make sure u get it,that includes burning airtime on calls,sms e.t.c as well as using the internet to source for knowledge and information.I wont want to mention names here but those that pioneered this thread made sacrifices and paid some price and mind u some of these guys are happily married with family.
All am trying to say is that enough of these lazy attitude and if we really claim to be dat lazy then at least we could go through the manual that come with the receiver(strong).there is always a sheet of paper that tells u the satellite that can be tracked in various region of the country and the various dish sizes that could be used in such tracking.Have a blessed day
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Olofofo

I beg kindly mail enitan a copy of the ignore button you used sometimes ago.
He needs it urgently before this thread is consumed by the fiery anger than will be in his next post.

@ Enitan

Alakori, na for fight we dey see your name, no wonder it is part of your new year resolution.
You better stop now before I turn your deities against you 'cos omo ina la ran si ina, msheeeeew!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ussals:

i have downgrade my 69 with that 1.11P yesterday but i don't know how to chck wheither it has that feature, show me the way please
d 1.11p doesn't ve pic in pic. I dont see anything interested in it except d rdv audio and the biss it comes with.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olatufu(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ aka tonero,i de use 90cm for badr 4,6.na wao.laughs
@enitan, jooo astra 1g,1h lori 65cm.turksat 2a lori 90cm.sky news wa si labe orun.joooooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
Newspaper don plenty!! Na wa oh!!! Satan don enter here,hmmmmm i no dey ooh
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by larryenob(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
let take note of something all we have done this season5 is software n upgrading without any meaningfull hunting pls n stop asking stupid question, like intr906 on 90cm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2011
The new srt 4669x software 1.11p has no pic in pic.But l think is one of the best software so far,wizkid is giving us goods software.l think the software number does not matter.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
@all

using CAPITAL letters on the web is usually considered as shouting! no need to shout, We can hear you!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
olofofo:

@all

using CAPITAL letters on the web is usually considered as shouting! no need to shout, We can hear you!
@ olofofo you're welcome, where have you been, i have being trying to reach you. Plz kindly drop 4me ur email adderess on greenday700@yahoo.com thanksss***
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
gadotor:

The new srt 4669x software 1.11p has no pic in pic.But l think is one of the best software so far,wizkid is giving us goods software.l think the software number does not matter.thank you

Can't we close the chapter on software upgrade and now recently, downgrade?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ sophy,
i aint disputing the fact i'm immature, peeps that have met me on this forum can testify i'm still a small boy that still needs mentoring, but i know definitely your intelligence cant stand mine judging from the way you write.

@ bodejohn,
wetin man pikin go do nah? there's nothing the deities can do concerning my attitude.

@ olatufu,
tried changing to hotchick today, the wahala too much, no green surface at all, i'll try again tomorrow, never say die attitude is core of FTA

I had an experience today concerning 68.5E ku, i spent roughly 5 hours tracking mytv, all to no avail, wondering what could be wrong, tracked dstv, w3a, sirus, was even getting some 'indigo color' on nile with 90cm, but mytv just failed to come up during those hours, the work is postponed for another day.
The summary of this, no matter how versatile you're in satellite, when the elements controlling the birds are against you, you're simply on your own. I guess i need to appeal to them before i go back to nail it down.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ sowrdswifter
thank you. . . word !!!
@ sophieamore
Jeje o. . .careful.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2011
My brother it,s new one from wizkid and l hpoe it,s improved one except not having pic in pic,in all better sound than all the softwares and boot version of 5.10 more than all the rest.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Gadotor,bro drop me your email address.Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ilish:

@Gadotor,bro drop me your email address.Thanks
Bring your email l will contact you tomorrow morning,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2011
@all. Pls, which provides owns those channels on Sirius? All encrypted on NDS but juicy channels. I was thinking it's Startime but when I saw sabc I 2 3,.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2011
Ameboperoo:

@all. Pls, which provides owns those channels on Sirius? All encrypted on NDS but juicy channels. I was thinking it's Startime but when I saw sabc I 2 3,.
pls next tym check it on lyngsat. na toptv get am.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2011
lovala:

Let’s try this, if it doesn’t work (cos my guess is that the problem arised because of the firmware upgrade) then may be the boys at Alaba will have to eat some of your naira for their services: do a factory reset first, then follow it up with a rerun of the 1.10p. That’s how far I guess I can go. If the problem didn’t arise from the firmware upgrade then all these efforts will result to zero.
@ lovala thanks once again, i have giving it 2my to my tecnichan who is going 2alaba, he promise to take it to strongs office to help retify the fault. As this may be factory problem i Promise to give feed back in regards to every details as soon as he comes back but said it will take sometime may be weeks. So untill then i will be using my 4663x. Thanks very much FTA FOR-EVER
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2011
@all newbie to make it easier and faster faster for u. First ask ur questions on googlesearch am sure u will be redirected to were it is treated on this thread.(learn hw to use lyngsat and google to aviod askin st**** questions)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2011
@llish l,m waiting for you.l want to share something with you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2011
@all,

A friend of mine has just bought a 4669xii and was asking me how he can have sound for etv. I have experience for a 4669x (which I have) and have therefore not been very helpful in bailing him out. Those of you who have 4669xii, how is the issue of sound for etv addressed? I have been trying to download SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_ME_102p_20101224.zip
hoping it may take care of this but for some unknown reason downloading is not possible from the site. Pls assist.

Furthermore, SABCs on tp 11674 (Intel 7) are coming scrambled on his 4669xii. The trick I play on my 4669x (i.e. Pressing on remote 6969 then again 6969 for PIN) to bring them out does not work on his 4669xii. Again anyone with solutions, pls come forward.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2011
You Guys,
You see what i was talking about yesterday,about the primary and secondary sources of information and how they should be handled?!Just look at what it has caused us now;
Data Transfer Limit Reached
Dear Visitor, This website has reached the data transfer limit and is not available.
This is what you find when you go there this morning.When we talk,people don't want to listen.They just want to do what they feel like.For those of you who know the site(persiangig).You can verify for yourself.And to think,if i get i new hub,i will share it?!Hell no,only those that can handle information are worthy of obtaining it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2011
@Gadotor,get me on: wma21st@gmail.com.Am waiting bro, @Candyman,that software 1.02p will do the magic for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.