Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437879 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2011
@Swordswifter,the website persiangig is up and running, As with you bro,you share alot of stuff at RDI board site.Pls keeping info to yourself will not get us anywhere.Be like a veteran,share and people will share what they know too.Its not everythng that you know but you can still learn one or two stuff from us.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2011
@Swordswifter,the website persiangig is up and running, As with you bro,you share alot of stuff at RDI board site.Pls keeping info to yourself will not get us anywhere.Be like a veteran,[B]share and people will share what they know too[/B].Its not everythng that you know but you can still learn one or two stuff from us.
My brother,
That is the whole point of having forums as i have indicated in the bolded statement you have above but still,in this rapidly changing world we live in it's not everyone that can be trusted.Some of the very enemies of fta are right here with us disguising themselves as enthusiasts just to typhoon information from us.As a veteran,you'll learn to know sharing information is good but not all information must be shared.As for your last statement i'm ignoring it.When you read some of my posts on rdi,you'll know you didn't have to make that statement.I'll hit you in your in you PM soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ENITAN2002,
FINALLY YOU ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN IMMATURE SMALL BOY,
WHY DO YOU NOT TELL THOSE THINGS YOU CALL FRIENDS TO UPGRADE YOU A LITTLE, BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A ROADSIDE TOUT.
AND OFCOURSE I WILL NOT COMPARE MY INTELLIGENCE WITH AN IMMATURE MIND LIKE YOURS.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
@sophieamore1 what the fighting in forum about i can,t understand you people,what a wonderful forum we have to share ideas on satellite tv.who can tell us now that he has built a satellite and placed it in orbit before,we,re learning and will continues to learn,it only a fool that didn,t want to share ideas.my people let love one another.ILISH CALL ME ON 00233203558708,Thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ENITAN2002,
WHY DO YOU NOT TELL THOSE THINGS YOU CALL FRIENDS TO UPGRADE YOU A LITTLE, BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A ROADSIDE TOUT.
AND OFCOURSE I WILL NOT COMPARE MY INTELLIGENCE WITH AN IMMATURE MIND LIKE YOURS.
@sophi, u must stop dis now i know wat u people gain in sharing words.u wt words to start flying like news paper here.imagine nothing dis year only upgrade,double or much lnb no gud discoverry instead of us to put heads 2gether n concentrate we re busy believin one is superior dan the other.dnt u think those pay station will be happy dat we have lost focus.pls big daddy in the house talk to them pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
aka tonero:

@sophi, u must stop dis now i know wat u people gain in sharing words.u wt words to start flying like news paper here.imagine nothing dis year only upgrade,double or much lnb no gud discoverry instead of us to put heads 2gether n concentrate we re busy believin one is superior dan the other.dnt u think those pay station will be happy dat we have lost focus.pls big daddy in the house talk to them pls

Let us spent this quality time on something better than wasting it on trading of words. for God sake this new year and I strongly believe that our resolution for the year is not to trade words but ideas I stand to be corrected though
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by niddle9(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Enitan
since there's no obstruction, then maybe you should try this Tp 12722H/V 26657SR Lnb skew at 7 o-clock facing the dish. Here's mana sat tp
12575 V
3378sr its the strongest tp but i'm not sure for now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jerana15(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2011
guys i need assistance. D rf outlet on my strong decoder no longer works since lightening struck. I need an alternative on hw to connect my decoder to my other tv in my room apart 4rm using d av outlet which is connected to d tv in my sitting room?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
Jerana15:

guys i need assistance. D rf outlet on my strong decoder no longer works since lightening struck. I need an alternative on hw to connect my decoder to my other tv in my room apart 4rm using d av outlet which is connected to d tv in my sitting room?

what Model is your Decoder?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ENITAN2002,

mchewww, dont have yur time, tot you'll prove more of a challenge to me, but you keep on not disappointing me with yur utterances. Me a tout? I'm laughing in swahili.

@ all,
feedback on hotbird i was tracking since yesterday, i was able to nailed it down yesterday evening, but i still need to do little finetuning. No man is an island, kudos to those that helped me out, badaru, olofofo, adeex and olatufu, you guys are wonderful, lets keep the flag flying.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2011
@ enitan i think it's high tym u really press dat ignore button cos d yr is still new, lets not start with dis.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2011
All, good morning, as regard upgrading your decoder, only do it when absolutely necessary. Do not upgrade just for fun.
For strong 4669X the best software now is 1.24p. Badr5 maghreb open.You can from wizkid. And if you want the picture in picture feature, the use the 1.20P
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2011
@ Enitan, good job on your effort nailing Hotbird on 13° EAST. May I know ur dish size before I put in effort at my end here in Osogbo on the same mission. Although the beam I saw on lyngsat indicating its an Europe bird notwithstanding. Please give the TP that is most easiest to track it with

HOT BIRD™ 8 :: 13° EAST :: DOWNLINK COVERAGE

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ekonibaje(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2011
@enitan, u sound matured , just forget d sideline talk, guys continue shootg down d sat, kudos, d guys are new ,dat need favour, keep moving and let dem keep slowing, to all my classmate on dis forum,and my elders, no lelele-badaru ,olofofo,chief george,pofolo,enitan mr grand pa,london men, vox africa man, let continue shooting d thing, enitan be sure dat,d guy didnt understand the frequency talkless the symbol rating, thks all, eritaria is performg wonder,grammar cant determine a success,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2011
IF YOU KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE WHAT TO SAY WHY DO YOU NOT SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS.
YOU CAN NEVER STAND ME ONE DAY,
YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE PROPERLY, LOOK AT YOUR POSTS, IT IS A PITY, YOU ARE CLEARLY AN ILLITERATE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2011
Both of u dt're exchanging words here are all fools. U've been warned to stop but u wouldn't listen. What's the thread turning into? Pls the moderator should do smth abt these fools!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2011
@llish you can contact me on 00233203558708 l,m waiting for call.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
new channel update
Arabsat 5a@ 30e. C BAND
Hossana tv 3795 R/V 1200
Muvi tv & african unite tv 3804 R/V 1795

Astra4a(Sirius4)@ 4:8e ku band
Ofive tv (music), france 24english 12605 v 29950

Arabsat 2b@20e C BAND
3893 R/V 4800
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jerana15(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
twinskenny:

what Model is your Decoder?
i use srt4653x.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
my brother,nothing is new about this channels they have been on for mouths now,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
my brother.nothing new about these channels,they been on air for mouths now,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
New patch 124p out but nothing so significant from the others,123p
guys I have been thinking,don't you think there is more to this patches than we think they are.I think is about time we scrutinized this patches to see whats really behind them

INTELSAT 14@ 45W KU
2 channels 11675 V 1240
11566 H 1852

INTELSAT 904@ 60E C-BAND
Feed 3976 H 3518
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
@don401:
There is a question for you at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584479.0.html#msg7517113

Please, endeavor to reply.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
http://www.persiangig.com/pages/download/?dl=http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%204%20Africa/SRT4669X_7111_ALL_MyTV_124p_20110107.zip
Wow dis is the bomb! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Oga Sammu,long time cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
ekonibaje:

@enitan, u sound matured man, just forget d sideline talk, guys continue shootg down d sat, kudos, those guys are new guy,dat need favour, keep moving and let dem keep slowing, to all my classmate on dis forum,and my elders, no lelele-badaru ,olofofo,chief george,pofolo,enitan mr grand pa,london men, vox africa man, let continue shooting d thing, enitan be sure dat,d guy never understand the frequency talkless the symboll rating, thks all, eritaria is performg wonder,

Bros, enjoy Eritaria
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2011
Badaru, Olofofo, Adeex, Segunfms et Olatufu,
Here is the list of TPs turning 'green' at my end on hotchick with their respective signal strength on strong 63x as at 5pm, kindly offer yur suggestions for me to have a better signal, cos i can see i have no JSC sports channel, and the Bleep channels (which was the main reason) turning to the position.

10719, 65%
10775, 50%
10796, 64%
10892, 47%
10930, 46%
10758, 58%
10949, 55%
11219, 48%
11240, 46%
11747, 47%
11766, 45%
11804, 44%
11919, 60%
11938, 57%
11958, 52%
11977, 55%
12015, 53%
12034, 50%
12054, 48%
12073, 48%
12092, flashing
12111, 57%
12130, 48%
12149, 48%
12169, 47%

The LNB skew is at 4 O' clock making the polarity to have changed, on lyngsat 10976 is V, but on my receiver its now H, draw a conclusion from the table list above and how to improve on the signal.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2011
@aka what wow with software 1.24p.we don,t just say wow without giving reasons.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by niddle9(m): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2011
@gadotor, aka tonero, oga sammuuu.
Please post any info regarding patches to strong thread. Abeg.
@Oga Enitan
regarding the H thing, should be because the skew is at the right hand side(4 o clock). Why not tweak to 8 o clock, the signal could jump up a bit.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2011
@niddle 9 THERE IS NO LAW BINDING ANYONE TO POST IN ANY PARTICULAR POST,SO LET US ENJOY THE FORUM,WE DON,T WANT ANY HARLASSMENT THIS MORNING.YOU CAN POST ANYTHING SATELLITE TV EXCEPT KEYS.FTA FOR EVER.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2011
@enitan 2002 WE PATIENCELY WAIT FOR YOUR FULL DETAILS OF TRACKING,PROBLEMS AND PICTURES.SO THAT WE MAY COMPARE NOTES AND EXTRATE FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIELD FOR THE BETTERMENT OF FTA.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2011
oyinbo ti n po ju o
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2011
@all,
Hapi new year to all gurus in the house !!!!
May i start this way, you ca only make yourself a novicest when you dont want to learn.

I read season 1-4 ,I and my cousin to their 2.4m strong pan dish and motorize it and sincerely i became gurus to them.

My guy, you can only do it if you want to,

They have c-band on it which i use to track the following birds, 68e,64e,62e,57e,30e,2e,1w,5w,22w. with all ease.

Pls i want to add a ku-band to it which is good for Nilesat and the rest ,

WHAT KIND OR BRAND OF KU-LNBF SHOULD I PURCHASE, LOCATION IS LAGOS,
THANKS ,WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.