Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (52543 Views)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Annycj: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
OK na make buhari pay for his hospital bills ntoooor
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by dedons: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
ok
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Ogoniman24(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
why risk your life for poo-hari

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Dman00(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
this is where the quote look before you leap is applicable. Quick recovery shaa
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Trustme2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin They probably wanted to reformat his brain because no one in his right senses and frame of mind campaigns for the lifeless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by fablani(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
his attackers even have milk of human kindness. he will learn how not to be devil and suffering campaigner next time.
he is part of Nigeria problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by mrp0806: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
He should call his fellow apc members for help

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Freedom of speech is our right. In as much as I don't like the present govt, we all have the right as adults to choose what to like and dislike. Say no to violence naija
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
But next time if this guy hear BU him go run enter group when him dig already, Then if him hear HARI him go quietly cover am for him own safety

6 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by LANDLORD72: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Inconclusive brain damage After surgery go back to support Buhari cow your eyes will be blind this time around ewu Daura

3 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
When a leader alienates other tribes this is what happens. Speedy recovery

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by UcheHermes(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's funny how the attack is attributed to his campaigning for Buhari. No evidence linking both howsoever. Is there no possibility that his other endeavours might have caused him this. I say no to violence though

3 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Deri2018(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
I see humans but no humanity

which of those looting politicians in Nigeria can beat his chest that he is a saint.

some of them are even worst than Buhari

Anyone who will treat his fellow man like that in DE name of politics is de real evil.
#shithole animals

2 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by eghuan1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Its so clear the man is not clever after all
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man, Mr Dimagbo Cleaverly Brown from Bonny LGA of Rivers State has been attacked by assassins in his house at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

An eyewitness, Bright Orgwu who spoke with IGBERE TV correspondent, revealed that the man's head was damaged and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery.

In his words,

"The man is an APC mobiliser who is living in Bonny LGA of Rivers State. He was attacked by assassins in his house on Saturday(22/9/2018) at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

"His head was opened by the attackers and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery. For now, he has been abandoned and may die if nothing is done urgently," he said.

More Details soon...
where is lie Muhammed
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?

You wan die?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kdon2:

You wan die?
Why?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Kdon2: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:

Why?

Abeg if you must go,let it be after buhari don win o! If not your life no get guarantee for north o
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by sehin79(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
that south south especially rivers and violence is crazy there,i hope they can learn from the south west even the fact that election was competitive,no soul was lost....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ogaontop(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Racoon:
Please extrapolate this unfortunate development to what Buhari's supporters did to the corpers in Bauchi and other souls lost during the 2011 election till date esp.in the north. cry cry cry

Thanks to Almighty God that I wasn't killed then, cos I ran dearly for my life
One of my colleagues was burnt alive and she's even pregnant

Such a pity!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
We don't tolerate such here in river state, if u want to campaign for him go to daura, next time ur head wii be cut off,idiot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dude Is Famous 4 D Wrong Reason.You Lucky You Made The News In One Piece.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Butterflyleo: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Obviously PDP rivers state is not sure of retaining the state so wish to now attack and bully opposition.

This shows that APC will/has overrun rivers for sure
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Before nkor?,upon this hardship Bubu thrusted on Nigerians he still had the temerity to even campaign in the supposed stronghold of the opposition,Nigerians are not smiling oh what u see is what u get,na so e just be he should be more circumspect next time when he wants to embark on a risky mission,this one na just 1st kiss them give am so by the time the real romance come he go know say people dey vex...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ZookieZookie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
what type of support biko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Chinny024(f): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
All his life, he doesn't know that A stands for Abstinence from APC?
Nawaooo...
Ignorance and men are like Buhari and Tinubu... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rivers state again...
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry boi we don't take shit here, take ur evil sermon to ugwu hausa.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

My brother, that is the headquarters of fulani cow, you will never lack patients, that one is at least very clear.... grin
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed

No be when person get ear na ihm the person go de hear sheee na every robot de hear abi lifeless object de talk for una town?
My dear buhari is deaf the Gods slapped the heLL out HIS EARS
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
You can campaign for buhari in the core north,not middle belt as some middle beltans na hate him.
And also in yoruba states.
But campaigning for buhari in biafra ss and se alone is folishness,it will even be better to do it in igbo states because they will only talk and express their hatred but in ss they will just mark the person and finish him at night.
Although i dont support then,but wont condemn it either since buharii clearly hates them.
Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.